Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Newcastle Chronicle reporter says Huddersfield are in for him...

Twitter

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Id go until transfer deadline for his signature. And i think Gus and Tony will too.

Same here.

We hear that there is a deadline when it will be sorted out one way or the other, and yet time still drags on with this one. Suggests to me that they can't bring themselves to give up on securing this deal. We've been pretty dogged about getting the man we want up until now, so I don't see why it wouldn't continue with KLL.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Same here.

We hear that there is a deadline when it will be sorted out one way or the other, and yet time still drags on with this one. Suggests to me that they can't bring themselves to give up on securing this deal. We've been pretty dogged about getting the man we want up until now, so I don't see why it wouldn't continue with KLL.

Thats true. With all this speculation out there, if this deal was dead they would say so. They don't, so it isn't. Therefore this medical failure isn't terminal to the deal.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Because starting the season with only 2 wingers would be a bit of a disaster?

If we are starting with 3 up front then, in my view, any of Buckley, Hoskins, Noone, Mackail-Smith, Barnes can play in the wider positions. Arguably Barnes is the MOST central of that lot, but that still leaves 4 players who can play as a wider forward.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Because starting the season with only 2 wingers would be a bit of a disaster?

Your obsessed with having more than 2 wingers....

As has been said....how many times did we play 2 wingers last year...

We currently have 2 quality wingers, Sure a 3rd would be awesome but its not absolutely vital at the current time, if we have to wait another few weeks for him I am happy with that.

If we were not still in the running for Lua Lua or did not still want him I think Gus would have said something.

Chill. Its not like we have no wide players.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Your obsessed with having more than 2 wingers....

As has been said....how many times did we play 2 wingers last year...

We currently have 2 quality wingers, Sure a 3rd would be awesome but its not absolutely vital at the current time, if we have to wait another few weeks for him I am happy with that.

If we were not still in the running for Lua Lua or did not still want him I think Gus would have said something.

Chill. Its not like we have no wide players.

Noone is skillful and I guess Buckley is also, but KLL is different........ blistering pace and an excellent shot from distance.

He is so much more than just a 3rd winger, I desperately hope he still ends up here

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, what happens if one of our 2 wingers gets injured or suspended? We need AT LEAST 3, IMHO...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you are all also obsessed with kll.

gus played him as a sub in loads of games last year so to be honest he would not be first choice anyway

if he comes, great...if not, Jamie pennant is the next target

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Surely its just a case of re-breaking and fixing properly at worst for him though ?
I know its another 6 months out say...but at least your sorted and can play....

I had to have my leg re-broken to re-set it after breaking it playing for The Three Horseshoes (Lancing). It really hurt. And still didn't set properly. Luckily I was shit at football anyway.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
People are so keen to land KLL because they recognize that the kid is TOP quality, brilliant balance/dribbling skills, lightning quick, great creativity and to cap it all off a sodding lethal hammer blow of a shot. He should be given a proper go in the nufc team let alone ours so heres to hoping we stay lucky and he remains under most people's radar for now.

Sign him TB!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can understand the desire for more wingers - isn't our new pitch the biggest in the country, benefiting a passing style with wingers?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
People are so keen to land KLL because they recognize that the kid is TOP quality, brilliant balance/dribbling skills, lightning quick, great creativity and to cap it all off a sodding lethal hammer blow of a shot. He should be given a proper go in the nufc team let alone ours so heres to hoping we stay lucky and he remains under most people's radar for now.

Sign him TB!!
Problem is he isn't a 90 minute player more like a last 25 minute player so how much are you prepared to pay for this?

Apart from that i agree with the rest:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here