Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Also on the real twitter account..

EileenWallace Eileen Wallace
@
[MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]_lua haha true true &then ul get al ur brighton ones too.. Haha noo I'm a twitter disgrace haha x
23 hours ago

Looks like he is coming!:thumbsup:

"Ha ha true true and then you will get all your Brighton ones too. Ha ha no I'm a Twitter disgrace ha ha."

"Doctor I think he's trying to tell us something?"

"Is a boy trapped in the well"

"No it means Kazenga Lua Lua will sign for Brighton this week"

"Err..."

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
His background, only yesterday, was him playing in a Newcasle United shirt! Hope this is him saying hes joining, clutching at straws maybe, but i can hope.

No, his pic is in NUFC shirt, look at the far right of screen, and you can just about see his background is doing backflip in albion shirt.

still doesn't prove though whether its a real or fake account

http://twitter.com/#!/kaz_lua

If Poyet wants him and the terms are to the clubs satisfaction then Brighton will sign him. If all the reports are correct about him failing his medical are true and that underwriters are unwilling to insure him, which other club in their right mind will spend big bucks on him? Brighton have not come out with any statements regarding this matter so we all have to wait and see. We can all speculate and give our views. Eventually all will be revealed. Someone could try a spot of phone hacking.

Yes I know but what people have been told may not be facts. I was told he hasn't had the medical and until that is proven, I cannot take it as a fact. However I do beleive this person as he has been consistently correct for me over a good period of time. I beleive what I have been told yet it does not make it a fact. One thing I do beleive is a fact, as I have heard it from a number of people, is that Lua Lua will be our player.

I suspect that our club is waiting to the last moment to complete the signing, to give him the fullest chance to be recovered and ready for action..... and insurance & all the red-tape small print that needs to be there to cover everyone's arse.

Gus's agendas would have included some kind of confirmation of his exclusivity towards The Albion so he wouldn't be left high and dry, not having got his man for that position.
NSC is not going to be privvy to more info, GP hasn't made noises of concern, and has said all he needs to on this subject until things are complete.
Not to panic.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Really ?
I can't even work out what the hell all that is supposed to mean.

Try reading the whole thread, or whatever it is called in twitter speak...
The thread is about KLL starting to tweet for the first time and someone has said to him that he will get a lot of followers but he doesn't think so. EileenWallace (whomever that is) points out he now has NUFC followers and says that he will get Brighton ones as well now.

It appears that this account is real, however, I am not sure how you prove it..

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We've discussed this before - if the source of this info is correct I'd say the chain of events was like this.

Doctor performs medical on behalf of the club
Doctor notices something worrying with Kaz's ankle
Doctor informs club doctor of findings, and perhaps a recommendation
Club Doctor informs Stephenson / Gus / Tony Bloom of results and recommendation
Tony Bloom / Gus / Stephenson mentions the bad news to someone else
Someone else tells someone on NSC
We get the news on NSC

Well, I'll wait for OFFICIAL confirmation, thank you...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
So we'll potentially start the season with two wingers then!? Great.

Yep, how many did we have last season when Kaz wasnt hear.... ?

We had 2 wingers....and then Noone hardly ever started....

Thats why i think we can wait on this one.

We only had 2 when he was here.....Noone only arrived after Kaz's injury.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
No, his pic is in NUFC shirt, look at the far right of screen, and you can just about see his background is doing backflip in albion shirt.

still doesn't prove though whether its a real or fake account

http://twitter.com/#!/kaz_lua

It's real IMO. One of our former players tweeted that it's him and Sammy Ameobi re-tweeted it, I doubt they'd do that if they weren't sure it's real. Although there have been a number of fake's in the past so I can see why you may have your doubts.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yep, how many did we have last season when Kaz wasnt hear.... ?

We had 2 wingers....and then Noone hardly ever started....

Thats why i think we can wait on this one.

We only had 2 when he was here.....Noone only arrived after Kaz's injury.

I disagree... we need to resolve before Portugal, IMHO... 2 wingers in a team that plays our style of football is too few... in an ideal world, we'd have 4 (but that isn't going to happen)...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just to clarify... 4 in the squad...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Please please just sign him the suspense is killing me. Shouldn't worry bout any injury concerns, hhe looked perfectly healthy when he came on as sub vs chelsea and skinned Ivanovic. The kids a major young talent it would be an absolute coup to contract him down here, sod looking for alternatives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here