Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I had to have my leg re-broken to re-set it after breaking it playing for The Three Horseshoes (Lancing). It really hurt. And still didn't set properly. Luckily I was shit at football anyway.

Will you volunteer yourself to Huddersfield...... take one for the team

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To me the risk of LuaLua going somewhere else and becoming a superstar as we all know he can is bigger than he risk of him coming here and having injury problems.

If other clubs are starting to show a serious interest it forces us to decide one way or the other anyway.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If KLL is given the chance to shine he could be worth a lot more than we are (hopefully) going to pay for him in a few years. The skills he possesses are those of a premiership quality player, he'd be brilliant at championship level. I can easily imagine him smacking in a long range blockbuster on motd in a few years time if hes ever given the chance at that level, so i reckon snap him up now while weve got the chance.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
If KLL is given the chance to shine he could be worth a lot more than we are (hopefully) going to pay for him in a few years. The skills he possesses are those of a premiership quality player, he'd be brilliant at championship level. I can easily imagine him smacking in a long range blockbuster on motd in a few years time if hes ever given the chance at that level, so i reckon snap him up now while weve got the chance.

Absolutely This !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
so i reckon snap him up now while weve got the chance.
But if he's injured, it all depends what his injury is. Otherwise your advice could be a bit literal.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
We're all in the dark a bit about his medical situation but he cant be that crocked can he? He looked perfectly alright burning down the wing against chelsea at the end of last season although it was only for a short time. We'll just have to wait and see i suppose, doing my head in now tho all the anticipation yet having to wait ages to find out one way or another :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We're all in the dark a bit about his medical situation but he cant be that crocked can he? He looked perfectly alright burning down the wing against chelsea at the end of last season although it was only for a short time. We'll just have to wait and see i suppose, doing my head in now tho all the anticipation yet having to wait ages to find out one way or another :)
I think it's safe to say that if the failed medical is true (which it probably is) it's not down to his general fitness or anything like that, but to do with his formerly broken leg and ankle.

He's probably able to play perfectly well but may have more risk of injury in the future because of some issue or other, if his bones have not set completely right etc.

Bloody Hartlepool :censored::facepalm:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I would love it if we had him, something is telling me though let it go....something just aint right here!

:(

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Well we know Pardew wants to get rid and we know Gus wants so that means its either an injury related problem or the agent. We know Kaz wants to come. Gus tone sugegsts to me its the agent. If it was the injury surely we would have stopped talking by now as we dont want an injured player surely.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Why the face palm? Gus likes to be flexible with formation, and he needs 3 wingers to enable him to play 4-4-2 if one of our current wingers gets injured... also, we KNOW Gus is interested in KLL, and will look elsewhere if the KLL deal cannot be done, so, in essence, you deserve a :facepalm: and a :wave:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I can understand the desire for more wingers - isn't our new pitch the biggest in the country, benefiting a passing style with wingers?

Spot and, indeed, on! :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To me the risk of LuaLua going somewhere else and becoming a superstar as we all know he can is bigger than he risk of him coming here and having injury problems.
If other clubs are starting to show a serious interest it forces us to decide one way or the other anyway.

I completely agree. Most other players would be different but KLL has something special...

Stumpy Tim

Well we know Pardew wants to get rid and we know Gus wants so that means its either an injury related problem or the agent. We know Kaz wants to come. Gus tone sugegsts to me its the agent. If it was the injury surely we would have stopped talking by now as we dont want an injured player surely.

Except Lua Lua's agent is very very good mates with one of the Bloom brothers... so I don't think that's the problem

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
So, let's say that he has failed his medical, which I'm not sure I believe anyway.

Would Newcastle not have been monitoring his ankle to make sure it was setting properly while he was recuperating? (I'm not very medically minded, so don't shout me down if this isn't possible)...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here