Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not gonna happen, If Newcastle don't want to keep him he will be heading to Brighton. Gus has made it clear that he wants him and he has said he'd love to play for Gus.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Huddersfield are on the verge of signing Danny Ward from Bolton so I think it's unlikely they'd be in for Lua Lua.

It's down to Poyet and Bloom in many ways. One has to assume that if he went through a medical with Brighton, Newcastle and Brighton had a deal worked out. If Poyet / Bloom want him Brighton will more than likely sign him other wise he will go elsewhere.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I heard the reason is that GP wants Lualua on loan is so that NUFC would have to pay the insurance for KLL in this coming season, this due to concerns about the healing of the injury !

Hopefully, some sort of compromise can be agreed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Surely we can get 3rd party fire and theft?
Not Comprehensive cover I know but as long as he is covered!

TNBA

TTF
haha yeah, that would do.
You can just imagine phoning up the insurance company. One of our players is missing. We think he might have been stolen
Or Phoning them up to say he was running so fast down the wing that he caught fire!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Murray didn't say you lied, he just said that he's been told KLL has not had a medical. So we assume you've been told he has had a medical, and can't get insurance. So who's been told the truth?

KLL absolutely DID have a medical, and that medical DID throw up an issue. Beyond that, I do not know whether the problem is insurance, or our subsequent revision of his worth not meeting Newcastle's, or possibly both.

What's to explain? What you have been told is wrong.

Right, so it is basically conflicting opinions then. To my knowledge, or rather what has been passed onto me, he did NOT have a medical. Thinking about this from an outsider's perspective, would you seriously go back in for a player based on a failed medical? If a deal was agreed and the medical was failed, then surely you end procedings there and then and end all interest. If interest continues, then surely you ignore the medical and sign him anyway?

I do not beleive the issues are money/insurance built. From what I can gather, they are purely logistical and money queries that can be sorted out and from what I have been actually told will be in time for the Portugal trip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here