Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
It makes me feel VERY possessive seeing his chances of joining them discussed on that Hudds board!

I hope we get him still. Add him, a quality centre back and maybe a box-to-box type midfielder and I am creaming for next season. Super dooper hard.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
We couldn't get medical insurance for Kazenga which is why nothings happend yet.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
We couldn't get medical insurance for Kazenga which is why nothings happend yet.

Then surely, nobody else will get insurance either? If that is the case then presumably he can only play for Newcastle through his existing insurace, and when that comes up for renewal, what then?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Then surely, nobody else will get insurance either? If that is the case then presumably he can only play for Newcastle through his existing insurace, and when that comes up for renewal, what then?

you can ALWAYS get insurance - it's just a question of whther the cost and the terms are acceptable to the buyer

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think we should just move on. The KLL saga has dragged on too long now. I would love to see him here, but would'nt lose any sleep if he dont come. Think we should go for someone else now. George Boyd would be better choice for me

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I think we should just move on. The KLL saga has dragged on too long now. I would love to see him here, but would'nt lose any sleep if he dont come. Think we should go for someone else now. George Boyd would be better choice for me

I think Poyet wants more of a winger who has frightening pace and can make a huge impact, KLL is much more effective then George Boyd IMO, he has the ability to drag players out of their positions and leave our players unmarked.

Kazenga is more likely to come here. I beleive we will sign him up before Portugal and if it was a choice between Huddersfield and Brighton then there is no competition. Bidding wise, IF Huddersfield offer more then certainly he will probably go there. However he IS wanted at Brighton and we are still, as I posted on another thread, favourites to get him. I realy don't know why this medical rumour is now being accepted as the truth. From what I have been told, Kazenga has NOT had a medical at the club. Also the medical insurance stuff is a complete lie. There have been players recked by injury for years who continue to play and have medical insurance, Dyer, King, Hargreaves...It is a question of money, but logically, Lua Lua has had ONE major injury incurred by a bad tackle, not his lack of fitness. Insurance is not a problem, I have every faith he will be TEARING PSG apart in Portugal.

ArfieldGood

Dec 10, 2010
Huddersfield
Says in the Bolton News (a must read i'm sure) we've had a 6 figure offer for Danny Ward accepted. Would love this to be true and would be a brilliant replacement for Pilkington but would also put to bed any rumours of Lua Lua coming to Town. Ward and McDermott would do me just fine, just need to wait to see if it's bull or not!!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If LuaLua goes anywhere other than here I will eat my own face.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Sorry if this has been said before. I was told by a bloke, (and before i start I'd like to make it clear he has been correct about things before however he has 100% nothing to do with football in anyway, he knows no insider) that the catch with KLL was Newcastle wanting a 50% sell on. I have no idea where that came from but might make sence.....or as im sure im about to be told it might not make sence.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
When does Poyet set his sights on a player and not get them? Very rarely, especially when Kazenga wants to come back, I can see him coming back here.

People keep saying this but how do we know? Everyone goe son about how Gus gets what he wants and Bloom gets whoever Gus wants etc but we don't know who we may have missed out on. I really don't get it.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I realise that 50% is a ridiculous sell-on clause, and if we can get them to reduce that then we should (as I'm sure we will), but surely (if there is any truth to this rumour) we should buy him based on how he will perform for us rather than what money he might make us in the future?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Dream on Hudds....

Leon Jeanne has been released in the light of two new signings. He is a winger. KLL is a winger. KLL will be in place by the Portugal trip i am absolutely certain.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I realise that 50% is a ridiculous sell-on clause, and if we can get them to reduce that then we should (as I'm sure we will), but surely (if there is any truth to this rumour) we should buy him based on how he will perform for us rather than what money he might make us in the future?

My thoughts exactly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here