Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Some of the posters on here care & some don't. As one of the administrators on amexnorthstand.com I have to respect the contributors to the FB page & website and respond accordingly, similar to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] on nsc. Personally I couldn't give a monkeys and see it as a soppy little kid giving it large but others don't. To call them childish etc I think is a bit strong, they have they're point of view and others have the opposite. I really don't think it is necessary to have a pop at them on here if they feel that they want to report the issue to Darren @ Sussex OB

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I don't know what is worse the chopsy little chav or the grown men on here running to tell teacher?

This. Grassing a kid up to a copper over a tweet.

How many of those grassing have sung a song about shooting Palace scum?

Is that different to saying you want to kill a brighton fan on a website?

Jamie him for being stupid enough to give it on a traceable platform and shit him up but reporting him to the police? Its pretty pathetic really. Typical of todays bandwagon culture. Did anyone even report Jamie or that other Newcastle fan or is grassing tweets the new bandwagon since the Muamba affair?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
why does he have gordon ramsey set as his wallpaper?

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Good post.

Ridiculously self righteous responses. You are not his parents so you don't need to worry about that stuff because it's not your business and don't pretend that you are doing him a favour when really any shit that he gets is for our own gratification.

I've got no problem with that because he's pa**ce scum, but lets not take things too far.

You might be okay with your kids or other peoples kids talking how they wish to others, calling them gay ***** and what ever they like, but don't judge everyone by your standards. How do you know he doesn't speak like this to other people out in the streets?

If some kid walked up to you in the street and harassed you calling you a gay **** and you look like you have a 15cm ass hole from the big black dick you had just taken, would you laugh and just shrug it off as "kids today just having banter" or would you tell him to STFU? I'm guessing it's the latter. Just because it's on the internet behind a computer doesn't make his actions any more excusable.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
You might be okay with your kids or other peoples kids talking how they wish to others, calling them gay ***** and what ever they like, but don't judge everyone by your standards. How do you know he doesn't speak like this to other people out in the streets?

If some kid walked up to you in the street and harassed you calling you a gay **** and you look like you have a 15cm ass hole from the big black dick you had just taken, would you laugh and just shrug it off as "kids today just having banter" or would you tell him to STFU? I'm guessing it's the latter. Just because it's on the internet behind a computer doesn't make his actions any more excusable.

Well said bud.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Can I just go ahead and ask that after looking through NSC for 'Jamie' there was a thread where [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] released a censored version but can anyone actually explain what happened or is it in the legends along with king Arthur lol

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away

Absolutly this
I cannot believe some of you think that what this little shit says is banter. If you do I wonder what you consider a bit over the top.
I think he deserves everything he gets and if thats from the police or his Headmaster so be it. Perhaps he might think before he spouts this sort of filth again. If so bloody good!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Says he plays (sorry played before being sacked for homophobic abuse) for Charlton, maybe we should RT to Diego Poyet to dish out retribution!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
what a load of old bollox He's a kid ffs And putting all hisdetails on here is as bad or worse than anything he has done

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I don't care what you all think. I've locked the door and staying in until he's apprehended and safely behind bars as he's clearly going to kill a Brighton fan.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Absolutly this
I cannot believe some of you think that what this little shit says is banter. If you do I wonder what you consider a bit over the top.
I think he deserves everything he gets and if thats from the police or his Headmaster so be it. Perhaps he might think before he spouts this sort of filth again. If so bloody good!

Have you ever sung "my old man said be a Palace fan" or "shoot the Palace scum" at a football match?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
what a load of old bollox He's a kid ffs And putting all hisdetails on here is as bad or worse than anything he has done

No its not! He needs to know that what he said is not acceptable. Just to roll over and make excuses for him just encourages him and his like to keep talking like this. If you think what he said is fine then you really need to have a look at yourself because your no better than him.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Frankly, it makes me cringe that ever time someone tweets something a little offensive we all reach for the pitch forks and cry "Jamie Him". This kind of retribution is pure mindless mob mentality. If you want to report him to the authorities to deal with then go right ahead but calling for others (with such glee and enthusiasm) to cause him such embarrassment and harm just smack of bullying to me. For fucks sake he is just a kids spouting some bullshit and thinking he is hard, we all did it and most of us grew up into reasonable adults. As for the death threat thing, I am glad the OB havn't been involved every time I had threatened to kill someone. It has been widely reported that many of our mums over the years have told us to get our fathers gun and shoot some palace scum.

Oohh The Drama!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just an immature little child who thinks hes hard - yet probably gets bullied at school and sends abuse over the internet as a way of getting his anger out as he cant stand up for himself.

Police is a step too far methinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here