Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Some right :dunce: on this thread, bet you were all choirboys in your teens? report him? for fucks sake, hope none of you are sat (stood :D) near me next season when we play palace, or I might find myself reported. :D

Yep, you will

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Some right :dunce: on this thread, bet you were all choirboys in your teens? report him? for fucks sake, hope none of you are sat (stood :D) near me next season when we play palace, or I might find myself reported. :D
There is a big difference between banter sung at a match and a printed vile abuse of his mother and other fans with homophobic abuse,which in case you have'nt noticed has been banned, as has racism...it's people like you that encourage these keyboard warriors. Give Palace all the usual,although it's a bit boring now,but I suppose this is what a lot of kids are into it these days.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Frankly, it makes me cringe that ever time someone tweets something a little offensive we all reach for the pitch forks and cry "Jamie Him". This kind of retribution is pure mindless mob mentality. If you want to report him to the authorities to deal with then go right ahead but calling for others (with such glee and enthusiasm) to cause him such embarrassment and harm just smack of bullying to me. For fucks sake he is just a kids spouting some bullshit and thinking he is hard, we all did it and most of us grew up into reasonable adults. As for the death threat thing, I am glad the OB havn't been involved every time I had threatened to kill someone. It has been widely reported that many of our mums over the years have told us to get our fathers gun and shoot some palace scum.

Oohh The Drama!

We ALL did it?...right...hands up who here has gone around in public calling complete strangers GAY C*NTS.

As I thought.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
There is a big difference between banter sung at a match and a printed vile abuse of his mother and other fans with homophobic abuse,which in case you have'nt noticed has been banned, as has racism...it's people like you that encourage these keyboard warriors. Give Palace all the usual,although it's a bit boring now,but I suppose this is what a lot of kids are into it these days.

Ok then we will all sit in silence and clap politely when we score, sounds riveting! maybe after the game we can all get together and sing kumbaya with our freinds from croydon. Oh boy!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
What a cock. He'll enjoy his meeting with the Headmaster tomorrow I'm sure! :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whoever thinks this silly boy who has mates with names like f***ing "Ollie" and "Curtis" is worthy of a jamieing or needs reporting to his school or OB needs their f***ing bumps felt...oh...

It's a middle class ginger kid who goes to an all boys school and watches too much Danny Dyer. As soon as he gets a girlfriend or comes out of the closet all his drivel will dry up.

Shocking thing is...when I was a kid you might say these stupid twatty things to your inadequate spotty mates or to yourself in your spunk crusted bedroom with little chance of any comeback. Today there are grown men reading this pubeless nonsense and going on a moral f***ing crusade.

Darren...if you have any sense do not treat this as a serious piece of football related crime or major homophobic incident...it's just a sad little boy who spends too much time on his Xbox and not enough time on his Maths revision. Pity the stupid prat, not crucify him.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We ALL did it?...right...hands up who here has gone around in public calling complete strangers GAY C*NTS.

As I thought.

How can you see the hands? Do you have cameras on us? I think I might report you for stalking us all.

I do applaud you for never saying anything unkind about anyone throughout your life, you are an inspiration of virtue to us all. I however have made mistakes in my life and said thing that I should not have (especially in my youth) and without the guidance of the police or having a load of crap sent to mine or my mums house have managed to become an upstanding member of society.

I am not suggesting that what he said wasn't horrible and disgusting, but the need for a witch hunt and the mob mentality on here isn't a much better way of behaving.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
What annoys me, is the reaction of his brother/friends etc. Not "he's an idiot, ignore him, I'll have a word in the morning" but "fukc off and leave him alone", as if OUR reactions (retweeting his comments, embarrassing him) are wrong.

If I got a detention at school, my parents would give me what for. Nowadays at some schools, the parents come storming in demanding why little Johnny has been given 30 minutes at lunchtime. He's 15 FFS. Old enough to know better. And fair enough if some of us aren't bothered by it; those of us who are SICK of reading remarks like that should feel free to deal with it as responsibly as we like.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What annoys me, is the reaction of his brother/friends etc. Not "he's an idiot, ignore him, I'll have a word in the morning" but "fukc off and leave him alone", as if OUR reactions (retweeting his comments, embarrassing him) are wrong.

If I got a detention at school, my parents would give me what for. Nowadays at some schools, the parents come storming in demanding why little Johnny has been given 30 minutes at lunchtime. He's 15 FFS. Old enough to know better. And fair enough if some of us aren't bothered by it; those of us who are SICK of reading remarks like that should feel free to deal with it as responsibly as we like.

He is fif f***ing teen. Stop reading the stupid twats tweets. If he was coming on here with his nonsense then fair enough, he isn't. Just ignore the stupid prick and let him get on with his miserable life in poxy dulwich or mitcham. As if the bellend hasn't got enough to deal with already. Ugly, ginger and having a whole life ahead of him supporting a joke team who dress in jesters outfits and will never amount to a pile of shit.

If this kid and his mong friends are getting to you then you need to get out more.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Ok then we will all sit in silence and clap politely when we score, sounds riveting! maybe after the game we can all get together and sing kumbaya with our freinds from croydon. Oh boy!
Freinds?....sorry did'nt know you went to the same school....1. You have no idea what I wrote in my Email to the school.
2. Nowhere, in any of my post did I say we were to sit in silence when we score and clap politely and with respect your'e probally not old enough to been in the Northstand 'crush' when Bobby Smith,Napier,Dawson,Nelson and many other legends put the ball in the net at the Goldstone...they were real goal celebrations...now we just shout,cheer,but clap politely....don't think so...

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Bloody hell, what started as a war of words against a spotty ginger youth from Croydon has now turned into a war of words among Brighton fans. You couldn't make it up.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bloody hell, what started as a war of words against a spotty ginger youth from Croydon has now turned into a war of words among Brighton fans. You couldn't make it up.

NSC! Have an argument in an empty room.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Haven't been to bed yet, keeping a vigil outside my house so that my family may sleep safely, just in case he decides to satisfy his ungodly blood-thirst in Worthing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here