Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

macky

Dec 28, 2004
No its not! He needs to know that what he said is not acceptable. Just to roll over and make excuses for him just encourages him and his like to keep talking like this. If you think what he said is fine then you really need to have a look at yourself because your no better than him.
Perhaps i'm not But im not a grown man going on a witchunt for a young boy Some on here sem to be getting all excited about it ? He's silly little boy do you think He deserves to have his picture plastered all over here There are somefunny people about
How would You feel if You heard he had been attacked in the street Because of whays been printed on here No doubt You would justify it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The kid has problems (and I don't just refer to his terrible English)...

Gay people piss me off, i dont care what anyone says its not right i f***ing hate gays ! No one will ever change my mined ! #EnoughSaid

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
This was a particularly nice Tweet about his own Mother !!
Just about sums this sad little boy up really don't ya think ????

I f***ing hate my mum so f***ing much shes a C**T !

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Have just read the 'Jamie' censored thread and quite honestly almost cried with laughter, whoever signed up as Dr Mero is a genius,

My favourite part was 'I will come back stronger' lol as of he's some sort of supervillain :) quality lads quality

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
It's rumoured that if you pass the house late at night, you can see a shadow by the window that still watches for taxis/pizzas/currys/rentboys to turn up.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

just read it again, pure genius shame so many of the images had to be removed.

Can someone PLEASE tell what the "Jamie" thing was all about? Please?!

seriously, read the thread mentioned above from start to finish, fill in the blanks with the most hilarious/horrendus things you can, and you'll be half way there.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
This standard of english should be enough to get reported to the police:

"you when your boots are broken when when there is a hole you can fit you finger through !"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Take 2...

Screen Shot 2012-06-14 at 22.46.53.png

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Some right :dunce: on this thread, bet you were all choirboys in your teens? report him? for fucks sake, hope none of you are sat (stood :D) near me next season when we play palace, or I might find myself reported. :D

Drakey

Oct 15, 2010
Hove/Hangleton border
Next is his mate Curtis Giirling;

@CurtisGirling: [MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION] [MENTION=10124]Henry[/MENTION]_number_8 You f***ing shit stabbing Brighton ****!

@CurtisGirling: @IamDrBaldhead Not surprised, you all love a bit of shit on the end of your cocks you gay *****

@CurtisGirling: @IamDrBaldhead Not surprised, you all love a bit of shit on the end of your cocks you gay *****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here