Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

PC BHA

Sep 29, 2005
Guys, thanks for reporting this. I will deal with it and would ask that you leave it to me.
Will let you know the outcome.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
has someone linked this thread to him yet? Little gob shite. Hope he reads this and SHITS it. Especially when the old bill come knocking - hahaha u little wannabe :)

Yeah I did before Darren posted on here. Thanks for helping Darren, much appreciated.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Just replied to his "Palace game was BHA's 1st loss at AMEX tweet, stating his inaccuracy. Check out his response. :laugh:"

Twitter

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like the "Arthur Wait Massiv" will be 1 short next season :lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Silly question but how do you go about reporting someone on twitter?
Wondered how long it would be before some soppy git moaned,and what are you going to report him for?calling someone a gay cu-t isn't really offensive is it,unless you are a a gay cun-t.

People really do get on my tits with this reporting rubbish,man up and join in the banter.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Wondered how long it would be before some soppy git moaned,and what are you going to report him for?calling someone a gay cu-t isn't really offensive is it,unless you are a a gay cun-t.

People really do get on my tits with this reporting rubbish,man up and join in the banter.

erm, saying that he wanted to "kill a Brighton fan before he dies", and wishing to report it isn't exactly "soppy". Would it be any less soppy if he was a fully grown bloke and actually did it to you or your mates? Best to get it dealt with I reckon.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield

oh hang on, just realised that you didn't see the bit that was deleted. Apologies. Yeah he said he wanted to kill a Brighton fan before he dies!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

It was the death threat that was offensive :facepalm:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
erm, saying that he wanted to "kill a Brighton fan before he dies", and wishing to report it isn't exactly "soppy". Would it be any less soppy if he was a fully grown bloke and actually did it to you or your mates? Best to get it dealt with I reckon.
Its a figure of speech for Fack sake,people say things like that all the time.

Know wonder atmosphere's are dying as you can't even have banter about anything anymore,people are becoming wet blankets and massive cry babies.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Its a figure of speech for Fack sake,people say things like that all the time.

Know wonder atmosphere's are dying as you can't even have banter about anything anymore,people are becoming wet blankets and massive cry babies.

read the whole thread, and then come back to me :D

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I agree. He is clearly a bit of a dick but looks about 12 and im sure we all had silly outbursts at that age. Is it really worth grassing him to.the police and potentially ruining his life?

Good post.

He seems like the sort of person who will ruin his life for himself.

Yes. If that was your kid, wouldn't you want it to have a short sharp shock younger in life than to end up growing up into a mindless wanker? All he'll get is a caution, and a bit of a bollocking. Put the fear of god into 'em early and he won't end up a hoodie wearing street rat.

Sure we did. But some people never learn and what is a silly threatening outburst one day turns into a stabbing the next day...

Ridiculously self righteous responses. You are not his parents so you don't need to worry about that stuff because it's not your business and don't pretend that you are doing him a favour when really any shit that he gets is for our own gratification.

I've got no problem with that because he's pa**ce scum, but lets not take things too far.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

oh hang on, just realised that you didn't see the bit that was deleted. Apologies. Yeah he said he wanted to kill a Brighton fan before he dies!!!!

That is STILL f***ing soppy :facepalm:

IT'S NOT A REAL DEATH THREAT, HE'S A CHILD FFS :wozza:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
its very soppy as its banter,words by a keyboard inbred should not be offensive to anyone.

Anyway i'll leave you children to get upset and to report people:)

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I don't care if he wants to kill a BHA fan and if he called you a gay cu-t etc,it's banter from a keyboard warrior that's all.

Ok, even accepting that (which I don't), he's still a scummy little scrote who deserves a bit of misery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here