Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I agree. He is clearly a bit of a dick but looks about 12 and im sure we all had silly outbursts at that age. Is it really worth grassing him to.the police and potentially ruining his life?

He seems like the sort of person who will ruin his life for himself.

D

Deleted member 22389

The best thing you can do is

1) Report him to the school
2) Report him to the police.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I agree. He is clearly a bit of a dick but looks about 12 and im sure we all had silly outbursts at that age. Is it really worth grassing him to.the police and potentially ruining his life?

You're probably right but the Jamie thing (and the geordie living in Bournemouth thread) were brilliant, he is only young I suppose.... JAMIE HIM!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield

Yes. If that was your kid, wouldn't you want it to have a short sharp shock younger in life than to end up growing up into a mindless wanker? All he'll get is a caution, and a bit of a bollocking. Put the fear of god into 'em early and he won't end up a hoodie wearing street rat.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012

Sure we did. But some people never learn and what is a silly threatening outburst one day turns into a stabbing the next day...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Perhaps a quick link to this thread on his Twitter might be best. Should be enough to warn him.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
tumblr_m5fadlC8uC1qb3wfwo1_500.jpg

if you can't read that, have this one:

father_ted_001_003_002_0011.jpg

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Yes. If that was your kid, wouldn't you want it to have a short sharp shock younger in life than to end up growing up into a mindless wanker? All he'll get is a caution, and a bit of a bollocking. Put the fear of god into 'em early and he won't end up a hoodie wearing street rat.

This. A few detentions and a grounding will do him the world of good.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
This. A few detentions and a grounding will do him the world of good.

When I was 13, I nicked a packet of sweets from a shop local to my school and got caught. They didn't bother with the police, they just rung the school, who then told my folks. THEY rung the local police officer and he came round and put the fear of god into me. Never stole anything again - and I thank my parents now for doing that - even though I was terrified at the time!!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Has anyone sent an email to the school ?

Don't know about the school FRS but a few have emailed Darren at Sussex Police. I'm sure Daz will contact the school and hopefully they will haul the little shit over the coals :)

D

Deleted member 22389

That kids language is absolutely disgusting. To use the C word so freely at tha age as well. His homophobic comments are disgusting.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This. Tbh an email to his school and tweet to Sussex Police is probably far enough. If he was a grown man it'd be slightly different but he's just a kid, regardless of his disgusting tweets etc. The case about the 'internet trolls' recently does spring to mind that people should be careful how far it gets taken.

What's the school's email address?

Standard email template and all send one?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes I would 100%. And i'd give him a proper clip round the head :) - why would anyone not want to nip such vile shit in the bud - shock factor works!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
has someone linked this thread to him yet? Little gob shite. Hope he reads this and SHITS it. Especially when the old bill come knocking - hahaha u little wannabe :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here