Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

But this kid isn't even a troll, he's just a div who is shouting his mouth off in an attempt to look big. He has been reported to the authorities and his school. surely the job is done and we don't need the drama of Jaimie-ing him or blaming him for the disintegration of morals from the UK.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What the hell are people getting so wound up about? Totally over the top reaction. Do you cry if you see some rude grafitti on a bog wall? Reporting him to the police and then the police officer commenting "leave it to me lads". Hilarious. What a load of babies. People reporting every little insult on the internet is the reason we will all have monitored, walled internet access within ten years. It's the internet for heavens sake, it's a democratic medium and as such you will get pricks on it from time to time. The bloody police? Can't believe the police guy (Darren?) on here took it seriously. The police? Give me strength.

Word to the mummy f***ing bond.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
But this kid isn't even a troll, he's just a div who is shouting his mouth off in an attempt to look big. He has been reported to the authorities and his school. surely the job is done and we don't need the drama of Jaimie-ing him or blaming him for the disintegration of morals from the UK.

the job is done and Darren is dealing with it. I was the first to report it and am just responding to those who say that doing so was over-reacting. To my knowledge, no-one has raised the hyperbole to the extent of "blaming him for the disintegratiion of morals" but perhaps ignoring him as "just a div" would be on that cause list.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the job is done and Darren is dealing with it. I was the first to report it and am just responding to those who say that doing so was over-reacting. To my knowledge, no-one has raised the hyperbole to the extent of "blaming him for the disintegratiion of morals" but perhaps ignoring him as "just a div" would be on that cause list.

I bet you're a WOW at parties!:smile:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

This guy is exactly the sort of thing that has made Britain such an awful place to live. - from post 167

To be fair, I think what you did is reasonable, if you are that offended by it then that is up to you. I just think some of the other reactions on here are way over the top.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Funnily enough Nibble, I don't get invited to many parties :lol:

Seriously, I spent much of my life working with people with physical and learning disabilities, people who were bullied, people who were attacked for their race, their religion, their sexuality........... what they all had in common was that they had been damaged by their experiences. I'm ALWAYS going to react. :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Funnily enough Nibble, I don't get invited to many parties :lol:

Seriously, I spent much of my life working with people with physical and learning disabilities, people who were bullied, people who were attacked for their race, their religion, their sexuality........... what they all had in common was that they had been damaged by their experiences. I'm ALWAYS going to react. :thumbsup:

Fair do's. You felt it needed reporting that's fair enough. I do think there has been some mighty strong reactions though. This tweeter kiddie will goboff to the wrong bloke face to face one day and get the attitude re-adjustment he deserves but I don't agree with the police being involved. Oh well, I shan't let it spoil my Burger Friday!!!!!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Fair do's. You felt it needed reporting that's fair enough. I do think there has been some mighty strong reactions though. This tweeter kiddie will goboff to the wrong bloke face to face one day and get the attitude re-adjustment he deserves but I don't agree with the police being involved. Oh well, I shan't let it spoil my Burger Friday!!!!!

So you'd prefer he was a victim of assault instead of a slap on the wrist to pull him in-line while he's young enough to learn?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So you'd prefer he was a victim of assault instead of a slap on the wrist to pull him in-line while he's young enough to learn?

In all honesty I couldn't give a f*** what happens to him.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
With all due respect you can f*** off with that comment. I don't care if he speaks to people like that in the street because it's none of my business what he does unless he says it directly to me, if he did say that to someone then it's up to them to do something about it.

Shit like this is trivial and beneath me. Like I said, no problem with him getting some shit but going to the police is just sad.

I've not reported him to the police...

Oh_the_Drama.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Via Darren on Twitter
"To all who have reported to me the incidents over the last 12 hours. I now have full details of all the individuals and will visit next week"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Via Darren on Twitter
"To all who have reported to me the incidents over the last 12 hours. I now have full details of all the individuals and will visit next week"

I for one can sleep easy at night knowing the police are on top of a 12 year old writing naughty words on the intergeek. Super.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I for one can sleep easy at night knowing the police are on top of a 12 year old writing naughty words on the intergeek. Super.

That's good to know, enjoy your sleep.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

How do you know it will be a slap on the wrist? With the ridculous penalties being dished out due to tweeting punishment being "in vogue" who's to say he wouldnt get a custodial sentance? The lad being sent down for saying a drunk silly comment, completely out of character, about Muamba beign the perfect example and precedent.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I agree. He is clearly a bit of a dick but looks about 12 and im sure we all had silly outbursts at that age. Is it really worth grassing him to.the police and potentially ruining his life?

Not really. One day when he goes to a game when we've got Palace, he'll say something to the wrong person and get a smack in the mouth. He won't write tweets like that again after that..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bore off Nipple. ;)

Sorry you don't agree with me Everest and Woodchip, I just think calling the police on some spotty Herbert who called his own Mum a name is the action of a nitwit. Following your own flawed logic if he is not allowed to post his feelings on the net he may vent them elsewhere with more serious consequences. Teens have a lot of angst. Having said that he does look like a prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here