Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Shock, horror, some people have different opinions.

All I'd say to those who feel he shouldn't be reported is this:

If he has done nothing wrong then he won't get into trouble. Don't worry.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Shock, horror, some people have different opinions.

All I'd say to those who feel he shouldn't be reported is this:

If he has done nothing wrong then he won't get into trouble. Don't worry.

Well he is in trouble already isn't he. I mean, where's he gonna run? Where's he gonna hide. There's no escaping justice now.....Darren's poppin round his mam's.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
What the the boy tweeted is out of order but FFS get a life people! Do you lot have nothing better you could be doing with your precious time?

I'm telling your mum, and my dads bigger than yours ner, ner, ner, ner, ner! This whole thread is playground crap as far as I'm concerned.

In all fairness, this is north stand chat. This sort of thing happens on a regular basis.

And homophobic abuse shouldn't be tolerated and if they do, they get Jamied and learn their lesson :)

Ahh, the circles of life!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've not reported him to the police...

Oh_the_Drama.jpg

No, but you reported me to the mods and I got 3 points!

Well done little boy, cry to mummy because the bigger boys used some naughty words. f***ing sad c**t if you're happy to make a snide dig at someone but can't handle it when you get it back.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No, but you reported me to the mods and I got 3 points!

Well done little boy, cry to mummy because the bigger boys used some naughty words. f***ing sad c**t if you're happy to make a snide dig at someone but can't handle it when you get it back.

No-one reported you - I noticed you getting abusive as you have again. The idea is that the gentle warning will make people think twice about behaving the same again. It appears not.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
No-one reported you - I noticed you getting abusive as you have again. The idea is that the gentle warning will make people think twice about behaving the same again. It appears not.

In which case I apologise to Aadam and retract my last statement.

Bozza, you usually say you haven't got time to check every post and only see stuff after it's been reported hence me thinking I'd been reported. I'm well aware my response would result in another infraction, think the first one was pretty lame to be honest - there's worse on here every day :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In which case I apologise to Aadam and retract my last statement.

Bozza, you usually say you haven't got time to check every post and only see stuff after it's been reported hence me thinking I'd been reported. I'm well aware my response would result in another infraction, think the first one was pretty lame to be honest - there's worse on here every day :shrug:

There's plenty of people who can testify that I hand out warnings for abuse.

You're probably right in that you've been unlucky - I only see a handful of posts that are made - but I'm always going to give a warning when debate turns abusive. It turns people off the site and can lose the vital support of advertising partners.

Robust debate will always be welcomed, of course, but keep it clean.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The lad being sent down for saying a drunk silly comment, completely out of character, about Muamba beign the perfect example and precedent.

Are we talking about the Welsh rugby playing student, with a big back-catalogue of racist / bigotted tweets, that were revealed when his Muamba comments were investigated? And who was actually arrested NOT for his comments on Muamba, but for the subsequent vile outpouring of racist hatred, aimed at those who pulled him up on it?

Or a different lad acting 'out of character'?

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the job is done and Darren is dealing with it. I was the first to report it and am just responding to those who say that doing so was over-reacting. To my knowledge, no-one has raised the hyperbole to the extent of "blaming him for the disintegratiion of morals" but perhaps ignoring him as "just a div" would be on that cause list.

TBH I don't see any difference between what was tweeted last night and the racist tweets another NSCer had to endure a few months back. I think you were correct in reporting the little twunt.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This whole thing is just an embarrassment. Darren has had to respond to a bunch of hysterical old women on here getting their knickers in a twist over a little kid calling them bummers. What kind of impression does that give of us? If matey wants to call his mum a **** on a public message board wher his mum presumably can see it or one of her mates can see it is probably more deserving of our pity than our indignation. I would remind everyone that we are known as poofs by everyone in English football what he called us is hardly f***ing big news...I wonder whether any of our complainers have ever stood on a station platform in somewhere like Millwall or Tranmere and heard the first person witticisms come our way from the locals....would they run off bleating to dibble "offither offither! Those naughty men are calling me a homothexual offither...arretht them immediately"

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
This whole thing is just an embarrassment. Darren has had to respond to a bunch of hysterical old women on here getting their knickers in a twist over a little kid calling them bummers. What kind of impression does that give of us? If matey wants to call his mum a **** on a public message board wher his mum presumably can see it or one of her mates can see it is probably more deserving of our pity than our indignation. I would remind everyone that we are known as poofs by everyone in English football what he called us is hardly f***ing big news...I wonder whether any of our complainers have ever stood on a station platform in somewhere like Millwall or Tranmere and heard the first person witticisms come our way from the locals....would they run off bleating to dibble "offither offither! Those naughty men are calling me a homothexual offither...arretht them immediately"

You really are clueless aren't you. Change the word gay to black and would you deem it acceptable?

The death threat was what was reported by the way.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
The one thing this thread proves, is that people deal with things differantly. The thing i do not agree with, is the way they are villified for their decision.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You really are clueless aren't you. Change the word gay to black and would you deem it acceptable?

The death threat was what was reported by the way.

But the difference is that I'm pretty sure that almost everyone he's called gay isnt and he doesnt even think they are. Again he's a silly child getting overexcited in abusing rival fans with a rep for being homosexual, just like at 90% of our away games. Worth grassing to the Police and a potential life ruining sentance? Wouldnt the Jamie treatment have been enough?

Again. Have you ever sung shoot the palace scum directly at their fans at a match? Hypocrital and pathetic.

I cant believe that those responsible are anything but embarrased at their bandwagon jumping actions in the cold light of day. To think they are also wasting Police time. SAD.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

The world has moved on since you and your West Street boys were causing mayhem punching and kicking anyone in an oposition shirt and putting the fear of god into ordinary people who were frightened to go about their business because of the yobs on the streets. The days of arranged meets at the nearest station or jumping the barriers into the opponents' stand are gone too. Swearing at passers by "because you're Brighton" (or whoever) and you can is no longer acceptable. Your/your attitudes are passe. Old hat.An embarrasment. It isn't refusing to condone homophobia or racism or bullying that is wrong. It is accepting it and promoting it that it is wrong

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The world has moved on since you and your West Street boys were causing mayhem punching and kicking anyone in an oposition shirt and putting the fear of god into ordinary people who were frightened to go about their business because of the yobs on the streets. The days of arranged meets at the nearest station or jumping the barriers into the opponents' stand are gone too. Swearing at passers by "because you're Brighton" (or whoever) and you can is no longer acceptable. Your/your attitudes are passe. Old hat.An embarrasment. It isn't refusing to condone homophobia or racism or bullying that is wrong. It is accepting it and promoting it that it is wrong

Thats right give it a load of hyperbole to try and justify setting the police on a stupid child. Enjoy yourself when PC Darren comes round your house and tell him how upset it made you. But above all feel very important.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

My attitude is passé? Personally I would rather be that than a grass mate.

Bullying?...of a fifteen year old kid on grown men?...he would shit his skinners if he ever met one of us in real life, and you know it.

Racism? I have a long and proud history of opposing that whenever I have met it.

I have said the following things at football:
Accused anyone from west of Hereford of having intimate knowledge of sheep.
Accused people from North of Watford Gap of being a) work shy b) alcoholism c) wife beaters
Accused Palace and Gillingham fans of being travelling folk
Accused Southend fans of having loose moralled girlfriends
Suggested that visiting fans to Brighton are only in the city because they are looking for casual gay encounters in our nightclubs.

Would you like to report me o the police along with everyone else in H block at Withdean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here