Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry serial adulterer and gambler.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is he really that bad? Haven't kept up with the rumours; what's he done previously?

Sold personal tours of chelsea training ground and facilities without the club's approval.

TERRY'S ALL SOLD | John Terry in secret cash scandal | News Of The World

On reading the telegraph my understanding is Terry has played about with Bridge's (his best mate?) missus?
In Summary
John Terry clearly is on world cuckoo land,

-She is/was Bridge's girlfriend.
-Isn't it "cloud cuckoo land"?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is he really that bad? Haven't kept up with the rumours; what's he done previously? Shagging an ex team mates wife is clearly out of order but it does happen in life - that alone is surely not enough for the statements made on here. As for cashley and sheryl, it's the culture that forces such actions that should be slagged off rather than slagging him off for being gay - what's the big deal if he is?

I'm sure john terry isn't so much worse than you or I if we were payed huge sums of money and were adored by supporters; I'm sure I could have developed into a right arrogant teat in those circumstances. I met john terry once when he was handing out awards to my sons team - turned up and spent a few hours at the event without payment and took time to chat to whoever wanted to talk; he impressed me a lot. Not to say thAt this makes him ok but we are all

Here's some of the edited highlights for anybody that's been living on Mars for the past decade...

'In the immediate aftermath of September 11, 2001, he and Chelsea team-mates Frank Lampard, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jody Morris were accused of drunkenly mocking American tourists at Heathrow, stripping naked, laughing and vomiting.
'I'm certain I've got the right man in John Terry'
Having paid his share of the £130,000 fines imposed by Chelsea, Terry was then involved in a 1.30am fracas at London's Wellington nightclub in 2002 in which a doorman was injured.
He was arrested, spent a night in the cells but was later cleared of charges of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding, possessing a bottle as an offensive weapon and affray.
In 2004, Terry's passion for gambling emerged. He was reportedly one of three Chelsea stars, along with Wayne Bridge and Scott Parker, said to have risked £40,000 a week between them on horse and dog races.
One day, Terry and Bridge were said to have blown £13,000 in three hours as they clutched rolls of £50 notes and enjoyed the 'buzz' at Coral's betting shop in Cobham, Surrey.
Earlier this year, Terry was reported to be one of the England players believed to have allegedly used Steve Smith as a betting agent.
Michael Owen introduced Smith, a business partner of his, to Wayne Rooney who then ran up a £700,000 gambling debt, causing a rift between the two strikers and throwing England's World Cup preparations into turmoil. Meanwhile, Terry's love life has been no less colourful. He is engaged to beautician Toni Poole, 24, and in their first seven years together is said to have strayed at least eight times, but has always been forgiven.
Last September, he said: "I really regret what I've done to Toni. I'm not going to cheat on her ever again and want to marry her more than anything in the world."
But two months later lurid revelations were made in The Sun about how Terry enjoyed a passionate clinch in his £100,000 Bentley with a busty teenager who had asked for his autograph and then sent her lewd text messages suggesting a threesome with one of her friends.'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
JT has cheated on his missus before, FACT. The fact its now with one of his best mates [then] girlfriend, he got her pregnant and allegedly paid her to have an abortion is the disgusting thing to Fabio.

Allegedly JT is instrumental in alot of the gambling that was brought in during the Sven + McClaren era's, large amounts of cash being exchanged away on England trips etc.

With the recent selling of private Chelsea tours behind bosses backs and various other stories relating to him, its not looking rosey for our JT is it....

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think there's much doubt Terry is a cock. What you can argue about is whether that matters when choosing an England captain. Some would say you have to be a saint/monk, others would say it doesn't matter if you're a great player and skipper.

I personally think the whole England football captain thing is hugely overstated anyway, it's not like the cricket captain where you're helping pick the team, then playing/leading/reacting to events/advising/making decisions for five days.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Seems to me here on mars that his previous misdemeanors are all replicated by his footballing friends and colleagues. Bridge, cole, gudjohnson, etc seem to be a bunch of arse of equal measure. What makes terry more special?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Superstition of the week

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/17/said-and-done-manchester-united

Best PR-led interview

John Terry talking about endearing superstitions to Chelsea's official club magazine: "I always use the same urinal in the dressing room. It's true. The foreign lads don't really get why I'm waiting behind them when there's plenty of spaces elsewhere!" (And when the dressing room is shut: 2007, News of the World – "England captain John Terry was so DRUNK during a sleazy lap-dancing party that he URINATED on the floor – and in a cup.")

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I don't think there's much doubt Terry is a cock. What you can argue about is whether that matters when choosing an England captain. Some would say you have to be a saint/monk, others would say it doesn't matter if you're a great player and skipper.

I personally think the whole England football captain thing is hugely overstated anyway, it's not like the cricket captain where you're helping pick the team, then playing/leading/reacting to events/advising/making decisions for five days.

I'm struggling to think of anyone in the England first team reckoning who isn't a complete cock; David James seems to have evened out, Heskey, walcott perhaps? Makes me wonder why I give a shit about the England football team.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If he had any sense of regret at what he has done then he would hand the armband back and say judge me on my football. The England Captaincy is an honour and this should be reflected in the moral standards of whomever wears it.

Unfortunately, unless Campbell has a stonking second half of the season I fear we do need Terry in the defence. The alterntive is an unfit Ferdinand and probably Upson!

As for the media, the papers editors couldn't give a stuff about the world cup. If they can publish a story that derails our chances they would see it as a feather in their cap. Unfortunately, if mugs didn't buy the dumb tabloids then they wouldn't chase these stories.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Man of the summer: Proud to lead

JT: took just 23 days from the first approach from Man City to find the right words. "I'm totally committed to Chelsea and always have been. I know there's been comment that I should have made a statement earlier ... [but] I'm as committed as ever: I am proud to lead the team ... The manager, friends and family all know my situation. They know I love the club so much. It was never an issue." (Other JT news: The Times – "Chelsea have offered John Terry a new four-year contract worth £151,000 a week.")

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
If he had any sense of regret at what he has done then he would hand the armband back and say judge me on my football. The England Captaincy is an honour and this should be reflected in the moral standards of whomever wears it.

Unfortunately, unless Campbell has a stonking second half of the season I fear we do need Terry in the defence. The alterntive is an unfit Ferdinand and probably Upson!

As for the media, the papers editors couldn't give a stuff about the world cup. If they can publish a story that derails our chances they would see it as a feather in their cap. Unfortunately, if mugs didn't buy the dumb tabloids then they wouldn't chase these stories.

Why the f*** should newspapers care how well the country does in a world cup? Terry and others shouldn't give them things to write about if they're that worried about it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Terry is a thug. A brainless thug.
Doesn't deserve to be England captain.
People saying Ferdinand for captain need to get a grip. A ban for missing a drugs test, assaulting a female steward, and attacking that bloke on the pitch last week.
Rooney for captain.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Terry is a thug. A brainless thug.
Doesn't deserve to be England captain.
People saying Ferdinand for captain need to get a grip. A ban for missing a drugs test, assaulting a female steward, and attacking that bloke on the pitch last week.
Rooney for captain.

Yeah, lets go for the guy who got sent off in a pre-season friendly for elbowing an opponent, who regularly swears far far too much at the games figure of authority, who is one of only a handful of players to get sent off for england, and who is famous for his "red mist".

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yeah, lets go for the guy who got sent off in a pre-season friendly for elbowing an opponent, who regularly swears far far too much at the games figure of authority, who is one of only a handful of players to get sent off for england, and who is famous for his "red mist".

True.
Beckham is the only other one i can think of.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
gerrard?
Barry?
Lampard?
Big Davey James...

Don't think Barry or James will find themselves starting in the WC
Lampard is a good player, but I don't see him as a commanding captain. Just not in his nature.
Gerrard is a good leader, but never produces his Liverpool form for England.

Beckham is the perfect captain. A great role model that gives his all for his country. Just a shame he's getting on a bit.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Not when he's allegedly been f***ing his England team mates missus it shouldnt

Ridiculous. His private life should have NOTHING to do with his job. What he does in his own time should be kept completely separate.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Don't think Barry or James will find themselves starting in the WC
Lampard is a good player, but I don't see him as a commanding captain. Just not in his nature.
Gerrard is a good leader, but never produces his Liverpool form for England.

Beckham is the perfect captain. A great role model that gives his all for his country. Just a shame he's getting on a bit.

Beckham's not going to be starting too many games either. It has to be Gerrard, I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here