Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry serial adulterer and gambler.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
How does that happen then? Normally I'd assume there was some chatting up involved.
Sorry, but I just wouldn't go anywhere near a mate's bird out of respect for my mate.

I'm sure this is obvious to most, but not you apparently. :shrug:

So you condemn a man without the full facts. How do you know that it was not Waynes Mrs who came onto JT.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Disagree entirely - anyone with a face like Terry's who can get laid at all, let alone have an affair should result in headline news around the world, and journo's, regardless of their own personal filth, have every duty to publish this shite.

I wouldn't call it a duty, but I think that Terry and his ilk are twats for trying to gag the redtops.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Disagree entirely - anyone with a face like Terry's who can get laid at all, let alone have an affair should result in headline news around the world, and journo's, regardless of their own personal filth, have every duty to publish this shite.

:lolol:

If he wasn't a footy celeb he would be the freak in the corner

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good to see that JT gave Bridge's bird £20k to 'cheer her up' after she aborted his child.

If he had simply bashed her back doors in he could have saved himself a day's wages.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
All these on-going revelations just go to show what a loathsome character John Terry is imo. Could it be he inherited the 'Scum Gene' from his lovely father? Damned good footballer, mind..

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I am still not sure what your point is.

I seem to have missed the hero worshipping of Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell when the good old red tops were suggesting that they had sexual relations with men.

Cole and Campbell have never come out. If Terry had come out as a Homosexual. The papers would of said how brave he was. The fact that he was shagging blokes behind his mrs back would have been forgotten. The whole Terry story is a joke. Sadly it is something that happens to the average joe in this tragic country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here