Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry serial adulterer and gambler.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I almost don't want England to do well in this World Cup as I couldn't bear the gloating from the likes of Cole, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Terry et al.

I get a similar feeling.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
terry is a ****

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Except when your job is performed in front of 40,000 people every week and you earn £1million every 6 weeks and you are England captain and your picture is on the bedroom wall of thousands of young children and you are regarded as a figurehead and your family is a bunch of crooks and you are basically a f***ing cock

Complete lack of judgement - if his habits, addictions and judgement are this poor, we can do without him in the England team, let alone as captain.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ridiculous. His private life should have NOTHING to do with his job. What he does in his own time should be kept completely separate.

Word blud.:thumbsup:

Just HOW thick are you?

It was one of his England team-mate's missus that he was sleeping with. Do you not think that, this might affect his JOB just very slightly, when he's giving a rousing speech in the dressing room about sticking together? Do you think that Bridge is going to have much respect for him? And what about Bridge's best mate SWP? Or his Man City team-mates Lescott, Barry and Richards?

You're deluded.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
The whole saga with Terry and the 'other lady' is going to get worse...the press know a whole lot more but aren't saying at the moment (and yes I do know, because close friend has a senior job at News International, owners of the Sun and News of the World, and he told me the sordid details this afternoon :ohmy:) JT has been a VERY naughty boy and if this other stuff gets out, I reckon he'll lose the England job as Capello will go mad :angry:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
terry's mates and team mates will be keeping their missus well clear of him. shagging his mates wife shos he is a scumbag. He is lucky he has not had a good hiding. Mayb an interesting challenge o two when he plays man city next!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Don't think Barry or James will find themselves starting in the WC
Lampard is a good player, but I don't see him as a commanding captain. Just not in his nature.
Gerrard is a good leader, but never produces his Liverpool form for England.

Beckham is the perfect captain. A great role model that gives his all for his country. Just a shame he's getting on a bit.

Gerrard? He recently had his own little court case....

Is there actually more than 5 or 6 England players that are not scum?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Oh dear and everyone on here is a perfect model citizen. I think calling players scum because they gamble and shag behind their wives back is a bit harsh

Well, cheating on your wife isn't generally a very nice thing to do, is it? I also think he was referring to criminal records, which don't mark you out as a wonderful person if you have one.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Well, cheating on your wife isn't generally a very nice thing to do, is it? I also think he was referring to criminal records, which don't mark you out as a wonderful person if you have one.

Cheating on your wife is not a nice thing to do but I would have a guess that the journo's at the Scum do it very often. Then they slaughter John Terry. Hypocrities. i would imagine some on here are not saints either. So if you have a criminal record makes you a bad person does it. :ohmy:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The problem with JT is he likes shagging women. If he was gay he would be a national hero.
No. The problem with JT is that he likes shagging women otherwise attached to his team mates.

He could screw anyone he wants really, and personally I wouldn't give a toss. So why choose Wayne Bridge's wife?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
No. The problem with JT is that he likes shagging women otherwise attached to his team mates.

He could screw anyone he wants really, and personally I wouldn't give a toss. So why choose Wayne Bridge's wife?

Because she wanted to shag him? or are you saying he raped her

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cheating on your wife is not a nice thing to do but I would have a guess that the journo's at the Scum do it very often. Then they slaughter John Terry. Hypocrities. i would imagine some on here are not saints either. So if you have a criminal record makes you a bad person does it. :ohmy:

Disagree entirely - anyone with a face like Terry's who can get laid at all, let alone have an affair should result in headline news around the world, and journo's, regardless of their own personal filth, have every duty to publish this shite.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Because she wanted to shag him? or are you saying he raped her
How does that happen then? Normally I'd assume there was some chatting up involved.
Sorry, but I just wouldn't go anywhere near a mate's bird out of respect for my mate.

I'm sure this is obvious to most, but not you apparently. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here