Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry serial adulterer and gambler.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hope his wife Toni has the guts to divorce him after what he's done, but oh no she'll just get couselling from Cheryl and say "Give him one more chance.My Ashley would never sleep with any more slappers".:mad:

Sol Campbell for England captain if he does well with the Gooners til the end of the season.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
i had to laugh , a few years ago i was working in worthing and had a skip delivered , the driver had a chelsea flag adorning his lorry , evreything blue , including his chelsea shirt with terry on the back . anyhow the conversation went something like , "hello mate , support chelsea do you " " yeah f***ing right i do " "oh ok can you get the skip on the drive" "yeah , do you know something " "er whats that " " well you know john terry " " yep ive heard of him" "well he f***ed my daughter , yep he f***ed my daughter and came inside her , how f***ing good is that , ive supported chelsea for years and john terry f***ed my daughter "
i did not know where to look or what to say but the above is true , the skip lorry driver was over the moon that terry shagged his daughter !!! unbelievable ! but true!!

:nono: That is sick.If John Terry did that to my daughter i would get a baseball bat and knock the living shit out of him.f***ing disgusting, especially all the details.What sort of a father boasts about something like that?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
My mind boggles. Why are the media trying to unsettle and stress out the England CAPTAIN just a few months before the World Cup?! Jesus, leave it out. We shouldn't be making his life harder than it needs to be at the moment.

If this was coming out a month after he had played disastrously at the WC and we'd been knocked out in the Quaters AGAIN, then fair play and we'd all have a bit of a laugh. But sersiously, what are they playing at?

Rightly or wrongly, the fact that it's John Terry is incidental to the media. It's the fact he is someone of wealth and influence and the issue the media has with that is the gagging orders and the future threat of the rich and powerful using them to cover up more serious issues. It's not John Terry the press are after, it's the principle of gagging orders silencing the press.

Mind you don't confuse this with altruism or the press thinking of the greater good of man kind and free speech. Simply, the best selling stories are usually about rich and powerful people who by their nature have usually lost touch with reality and embark on extraordinary exploits e.g. kinky nazi romps, drug fuelled orgies, ludicrous bribes...the sort of thing you and I might like to do, but can't afford! Seriously though, with gagging orders and other restrictions press face the loss of a lot of revenue and income in an alredy disintermediated and disparate media world where making a traditional press dollar is harder and harder. It's about press survival. A little bit about public interest.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Hope his wife Toni has the guts to divorce him after what he's done, but oh no she'll just get couselling from Cheryl and say "Give him one more chance.My Ashley would never sleep with any more slappers".:mad:

Sol Campbell for England captain if he does well with the Gooners til the end of the season.

Allegedly...Ashley didn't sleep with slappers because he fancied them, his agent/PR needed him to sleep with slappers because he thought the press would catch on to the fact he was a gay man living a stooge marriage. So his agent came up with the bright idea that if Ashley was seen with slappers he'd get press attention, which he did, and that would divert them from the real story about allegations of his sexuality. Allegedly prior to Cheryl he hadn't been with women and Cherly with a dusk to dawn 7 day a week career was happy to have the star marriage thing, the OK money and all that goes with it. It's not the only stooge marriage out there...allegedly. Do you really think Cherly Cole is that naive? She's a smart cookie.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Why do these stories sell the most copies though? It's because that's what people want to hear and know about, so in my view the media are entirely correct to publish this.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Also, let's be honest, Terry is a nasty piece of work and he's had this coming in some shape or form. You can only paper over the cracks for so long with ludicrous PR and spin. He has a history of violent, unpleasant and adulterous behaviour. And personally I think anyone who blows £50,000 in a bookies just because they can is a fcuking idiot. Just think what good could be done with that money in the right charitable hands.

I think Terry should step down. But I don't agree with Rooney taking over - great player but too young and not enough experience as captain. Plus he is a forward and rarely a good idea IMO.

Ferdinand possible but he has history. Beckham would be fine but probably wpon't start most games.

So probably Lampard for me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
His position as captain should be judged on the field, who he's shagging should be irrelevant.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We don't need Rooney as captain. Half the squad would be worried for their grannies!

That could be an interesting motivator.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
His position as captain should be judged on the field, who he's shagging should be irrelevant.

I think shagging a possible England World Cup squad team-mate's bird crosses some sort of line there. It's no longer irrelevant, and could be very damaging to morale and atmopshere around the camp if Bridge is picked.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If you or I did it nobody would worry least of all the press but he is England captain and a role model to many impressionable people.

Yes I remember what happened to Bobby Moore after the "incident" in Colombia shortly before the Mexico finals in 1970.

That tarnished his reputation at the FA for a long time and some say his career after his retirement from playing was scarred by it.

Moore never understod why after Elton John virtually promised him the Watford manager job, that Graham Taylor got it instead.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
:nono: That is sick.If John Terry did that to my daughter i would get a baseball bat and knock the living shit out of him.f***ing disgusting, especially all the details.What sort of a father boasts about something like that?

Someone who probably hoped that his daughter would get knocked up.....:facepalm:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I think shagging a possible England World Cup squad team-mate's bird crosses some sort of line there. It's no longer irrelevant, and could be very damaging to morale and atmopshere around the camp if Bridge is picked.

I also recall what happened when Charlton striker Derek Hales shagged his team-mate Mick Flanagan's wife..or was it the other way around?

Anyway there was a full-scale punch-up on the pitch and Flanagan went off (briefly) to Palace....

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On reading the telegraph my understanding is Terry has played about with Bridge's (his best mate?) missus?

1. If Bridges Missus tried on with me, I would have to question my morals as afterall....she is FIT! :drool:
2. Does Terry and the said missus have any morals?
3. If I was Bridge I wouldnt like to say what I'd do when I played or indeed met Terry again!

In Summary
John Terry clearly is on world cuckoo land, theres an argument to be had that money is the route to all evil! Cappello should strip him now and possibly look at getting him to come and hand in his england shirt. We do not need this now, we need solidarity so get him out the dressing room, sit back and watch his career freefall..... Terry - Utter C***!!!!!
:angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Allegedly...Ashley didn't sleep with slappers because he fancied them, his agent/PR needed him to sleep with slappers because he thought the press would catch on to the fact he was a gay man living a stooge marriage. So his agent came up with the bright idea that if Ashley was seen with slappers he'd get press attention, which he did, and that would divert them from the real story about allegations of his sexuality. Allegedly prior to Cheryl he hadn't been with women and Cherly with a dusk to dawn 7 day a week career was happy to have the star marriage thing, the OK money and all that goes with it. It's not the only stooge marriage out there...allegedly. Do you really think Cherly Cole is that naive? She's a smart cookie.

Didn't do the racist Cheryl Tweedy's image any harm either. Truly a marriage made in PR heaven.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Also, let's be honest, Terry is a nasty piece of work and he's had this coming in some shape or form. You can only paper over the cracks for so long with ludicrous PR and spin. He has a history of violent, unpleasant
and adulterous behaviour. And personally I think anyone who blows £50,000 in a bookies just because they can is a fcuking idiot. Just think what good could be done with that money in the right charitable hands.

Is he really that bad? Haven't kept up with the rumours; what's he done previously? Shagging an ex team mates wife is clearly out of order but it does happen in life - that alone is surely not enough for the statements made on here. As for cashley and sheryl, it's the culture that forces such actions that should be slagged off rather than slagging him off for being gay - what's the big deal if he is?

I'm sure john terry isn't so much worse than you or I if we were payed huge sums of money and were adored by supporters; I'm sure I could have developed into a right arrogant teat in those circumstances. I met john terry once when he was handing out awards to my sons team - turned up and spent a few hours at the event without payment and took time to chat to whoever wanted to talk; he impressed me a lot. Not to say thAt this makes him ok but we are all

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
John Terry you f***ing idiot. If you are going to bed the wives of fellow players at Chelsea, SURELY you direct all your efforts in teh direct of Mrs Ashley Cole. What were you thinking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here