Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry serial adulterer and gambler.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Wayne Bridges wife....? Could this be the real reason why Terry refused the offer of Man City.........?

Forget the other thread the tabloids are all over it.

Apparently he's been getting a slice of not only of Wayne Bridge's wife but also Chelsea keeper Hilario's as well. He also has a serious gambling addiction and asked Roman Abramovich for a loan to cover his severe debts.

What a ROLE-MODEL eh?

Okay, but that's the famous John Terry outed - what about these slutty whore 'wags' of other players he's boffing? Put their names up and shame these dirty strumpets

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Slightly off topic but John Terry's dad is a twat of the highest order.

Two years ago when we played Orient at Brisbane Road (ended in a 2-2 draw), we returned to our parking spot to find we had had our car towed. After all kinds of confusion, we found out where it had gone and I managed to get a lift home with friends whilst my dad went on to retrieve the vehicle. Unfortunately, since it is a company car he was unable to pay his fine there and then due to not having the legal papers for the car (although they did allow him to take coats left in the car out of the boot). Luckily for him an Orient fan living in Shoreham gave him a lift back to Burgess Hill that evening, and he eventually managed to get his car back on Monday morning.

Anyhow, whilst he was in the impound, who should walk in but Paul Terry, the brother of John, accompanied by their father. They too had had their car towed and were just as angry. Going off topic slightly, but I imagine a few Albion will remember Mr Terry celebrating wildly infront of us when Orient regained the lead at 2-1. The footballing gods work in mysterious ways eh?

My dad was infront of them when talking to an 'official', and was letting his frustration be known. Suddenly, Mr. Terry snr. butts into their conversation and tells my dad 'Dunno what you're so angry about, you a point didn't you?'. Looking back, the thing he regrets most about the entire incident is not parking the car in an illegal zone, but failing to call Mr Terry a dirty drug dealing w****r, or something along those lines.

Always hated those two for that incident, but had alot of faith in JT. Would be a shame if all of the rumours mentioned are true.

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
I feel sorry for the guy.

Can't be easy playing away from home all the time!!???

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Speaking of gambling, Paddy Power are all over this one...loving the 'Next WAG' market.

John Terry

To captain England at the World Cup: 8/15 Yes, 11/8 No

Will Wayne Bridge go to the World Cup? 1/3 Yes, 2/1 No

Terry to play for Man City before 2012: 6/1

Next “WAG” to have had an affair with John Terry: 2/1 Abi Clancy (Crouch), 5/2 Elen Rives (Lampard), 4/1 Carly Zucker (J Cole), 5/1 Noemie Lenoir (Makelele), 8/1 Christine Bleakley (Lampard), 12/1 Alex Curran (Gerrard), 18/1 Irina Abramovich, 40/1 Daria Zhukova (Abramovich), 50/1 Coleen Rooney, 80/1 Cheryl Cole, 100/1 Victoria Beckham, 150/1 Kelly Brook (Cipriani), 500/1 Lucy Smith (Terry lookalike)

How many Terry affairs will emerge before the World Cup? 3/1 One, 6/1 Two, 5/1 Three, 9/2 Four, 4/1 Five, 7/4 Six or more

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My mind boggles. Why are the media trying to unsettle and stress out the England CAPTAIN just a few months before the World Cup?! Jesus, leave it out. We shouldn't be making his life harder than it needs to be at the moment.

If this was coming out a month after he had played disastrously at the WC and we'd been knocked out in the Quaters AGAIN, then fair play and we'd all have a bit of a laugh. But sersiously, what are they playing at?

100% agree with you on this, no surprise from the British press though, things like this remind me why I refuse to buy newspapers.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Henry Winter is a cock though.

Argh, f***ing stupid idiot.

EVERYTHING was looking rosey for this world cup campaign, and now the stupid prick has gone and ruined it.

Henry Winter is a brilliant journalist.

I think John Terry would have been found out at the World Cup - he'll win headers and tackles all day long but against superb ball-players like Lionel Messi he's got no hope.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, Tiger Woods has set the bar very high in this category. This looks like a trifle by comparison. Who said she was covered in trifle...

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Ridiculous. His private life should have NOTHING to do with his job. What he does in his own time should be kept completely separate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here