Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 5

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What networks have it on 4g... about to order mine at lunch... unfortunately will have to wait 2-3 days

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
iPhone 5 Fail. Even with the extra length, you still can't see Liverpool!

561577_10151988604195961_136672793_n.jpg

Its a bit of the thin side you can't even see how many points each team has

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
haha brilliant.

I did post in another thread, but could those with the 5 let me know what the finish is like. There's a 4 billion post thread over on Mac Rumors reporting iPhone 5s that are scuffed out of the box and that are scratching really easily. I might get a white one if the black is really bad. Thanks.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Got mine! Up and running. Faster than 4. Feels good. All good except Maps which are crap.

Am I the only person that likes maps? The 3D is superb - zoom in/out, and up/down for height - and the full-3D satellite modelling in central London is unbelievable (though I realise this is probably of little interest to those of you not in London...)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Currently weighing up whether it's losing the £25 deposit just to go to O2 instead... as if they'd give a shit.

if you dont have a phone in your hand as they promised, the deposit should be refunded.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Got mine, Build quality and feel in the hand is fabulous. Lovely piece of kit. Seems very snappy and responsive.

Very happy with it.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The ONLY positive of getting a contract with these guys is the 4G network which is only available to a few select towns/cities.
If you go by contract, 3 is the way to go.

Really 3? how come?

Just been trying to get the iphone 5 at lunch and most stores only had a few delivered which were all claimed by the staff.

I dont want to go on vodafone as i have had a lot of issues with them in the past.

So for me orange and t-mobile or o2. However t-mobile offer unlimited data usage for £36 where other networks for the same monthly cost only offer 1gig of data... Are T-mobile that bad to offer such a good deal?

D

Deleted member 18477

Really 3? how come?

Just been trying to get the iphone 5 at lunch and most stores only had a few delivered which were all claimed by the staff.

I dont want to go on vodafone as i have had a lot of issues with them in the past.

So for me orange and t-mobile or o2. However t-mobile offer unlimited data usage for £36 where other networks for the same monthly cost only offer 1gig of data... Are T-mobile that bad to offer such a good deal?

i've been with o2, vodaphone and orange in my time. i've personally found o2 to have the best signal. vodaphone is dog shit where i live and orange is ok most of the time. search on google regarding t-mobile signal and see if the coverage is good where you need it most.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage

I've been with T-Mobile for about 2.5 years now, and at the last contract renewal I moved onto the £36 contract with unlimited texts/data along with the Galaxy S3 for £29. Not had a problem at all with T-mobile.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
i've been with o2, vodaphone and orange in my time. i've personally found o2 to have the best signal. vodaphone is dog shit where i live and orange is ok most of the time. search on google regarding t-mobile signal and see if the coverage is good where you need it most.

T-Mobile share signal with Orange now, so if you've been ok with that then it should be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here