Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's here! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348074402.816123.jpg

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just preparing my supplies for camping outside the mall early tomorrow morning. Back up Iphone arriving by courier tomorrow as well, in case I bottle out of the Apple 'live launch'. If I get one at the store then the other will be going straight back! Will be arriving around 4am. :lol: Sad? Probably. :lol:

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Just preparing my supplies for camping outside the mall early tomorrow morning. Back up Iphone arriving by courier tomorrow as well, in case I bottle out of the Apple 'live launch'. If I get one at the store then the other will be going straight back! Will be arriving around 4am. :lol: Sad? Probably. :lol:

What is the pre-ordered one?

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
Those new maps are just laughing stock. There are several cities missing, and do not be surprised if you see Brighton in India!

Kinda sad that you people buy a phone that you do not even know specifics about (They never said processor specifications, rather just name it A6 and hope you fall for it). The actual manufacture cost of this phone is 1/4 of the SIII, which is really unfair, considering it is sold for almost double the price.

"You can put a golden tuxedo on your shit, but hey, it is still a shit".

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Those new maps are just laughing stock. There are several cities missing, and do not be surprised if you see Brighton in India!

Kinda sad that you people buy a phone that you do not even know specifics about (They never said processor specifications, rather just name it A6 and hope you fall for it). The actual manufacture cost of this phone is 1/4 of the SIII, which is really unfair, considering it is sold for almost double the price.

Someone's stuck on a 24 month contract with a shit phone:lolol::tosser::tantrum:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I never buy phones on a contract, hence that would not be a problem, especially with a HTC One X that I have.

Oh, also, quite frankly the shit you are talking about is pretty much iPhone.

Don't look and post in an iPhone titled thread if you're so anti Apple!
Possibly try and be a bit more positive in life, you may start to enjoy it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
seagullfromamex; said:

The bus you drive costs 4 times as much to manufacture as my 160MPH Merc...i'll wave as I pass you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here