Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Reckon a last great push, oughta get this attention-whoring thread a nuther cuppla pages.
Come on now boys, you can DO it for the laytee

I'm speechless. You extremely sad old man, you have some serious problems NMH.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
After many months of posting (Not many but y'know) I have come to the educated decision that NMH is possibly a total prick...

As a side not i actually read this thread eating some terry chocolate orange bars.... very entertaining evening. Top job guys, gotta be moved to gold

Mods, you know it makes sense, GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD!

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Reckon a last great push, oughta get this attention-whoring thread a nuther cuppla pages.
Come on now boys, you can DO it for the laytee

:US:
You're such a :postwhore: See now I don't know who's more the the attention seeker here. Me or you?
I had given up on this thread for the pure fact of allowing it to go into the realms of NSC and never to be seen again as the situation is done, dusted and sorted.

Yet I can still see it's on the first page, and the last person to comment (at the time of me writing this) was you. So if you have nothing better to do than dig up old comments and to have a dig at somebody who has been trying to deal with a bastard freeloader who is eating all of her food and generally making her life a living hell, then go ahead.

It just shows that your life is unfulfilled and pathetic if this is all you find enjoyment in, and I will have no more part in this thread, or in even bothering responding to you. You are just an attention seeker who needs to get a grip on life and reality.

Hope you like :thumbsup:, as by the looks of things this is what you wanted me to do. Find something better to do with your life NMH. :bigwave:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Righty ho.

It is now Monday and I have only just discovered and read this thread. Has he gone yet Brightonlass2009? After such a long read, I feel that I need some closure.

:US:
You're such a :postwhore: See now I don't know who's more the the attention seeker here. Me or you?
I had given up on this thread for the pure fact of allowing it to go into the realms of NSC and never to be seen again as the situation is done, dusted and sorted.

Yet I can still see it's on the first page, and the last person to comment (at the time of me writing this) was you. So if you have nothing better to do than dig up old comments and to have a dig at somebody who has been trying to deal with a bastard freeloader who is eating all of her food and generally making her life a living hell, then go ahead.

It just shows that your life is unfulfilled and pathetic if this is all you find enjoyment in, and I will have no more part in this thread, or in even bothering responding to you. You are just an attention seeker who needs to get a grip on life and reality.

Hope you like :thumbsup:, as by the looks of things this is what you wanted me to do. Find something better to do with your life NMH. :bigwave:

You wrote that to tell me you will no longer respond?
Thanks for letting me know :clap:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Do I still have no takers on my blowjob-for-spare-room offer?

Would be willing to drop to stinky fingers?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So, is he gone? Were there tears and thank yous?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I cannot be f***ed to go back through every post but getting the general gist of this thread I would proffer that you have been a total spaccing wimp over the whole affair, If some freeloading fucksack dared cross the threshold into my house with the intention of settling their hairy arse down and rinsing food, bills etc they would be told in no uncertain terms to f*** off and if the dimwitted shagpeice that is your "mate" didn't like it she could f*** off with him. In short your problem arises because you didn't have the balls to do something earlier.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ooo, it is a bit like corrie the way the the storyline is dragging out.

I recon the car is going to break down...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is the whole reason real men get exasperated with girls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here