Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Breath a sigh of relief and put it down to experience. May I suggest that the girlfriend is not much of a friend, if you have previously made it clear that you were unhappy with the arrangements?

During two years of my Uni spell, we had a stressful situation under different circumstances. One of my housemates would have his girlfriend up to stay each weekend, however, he was sleeping with another of my housemates during the week. Tension every weekend. The sad thing being that we were all friends (including the girlfriend), which complicated things.

I didn't feel that it was my role to let her know what was going on, although perhaps I should have done. Lost contact with the original couple, but due to be MC at the wedding of the 'mistress'. Never really did get an apology for their behaviour. Ho hum.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Breath a sigh of relief and put it down to experience. May I suggest that the girlfriend is not much of a friend, if you have previously made it clear that you were unhappy with the arrangements?

Yep, but because we had never actually said ':wrong: we want him out' nothing was done, and he just continued to freeload.
Oh well, it was our fault partially for not saying earlier we wanted to get rid of him.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
You are likely to be charged to change the locks and have new keys cut, if you are telling him that you had a set cut for someone who was not a tenant.

This is true. I don't know if a key was cut for this guy or not...I'm not 100% sure if he did have a key cut for him.
Actually...no he didn't. Leaving the front door wide open at night is a good indication, he did not have a key for this house.

I cannot be f***ed to go back through every post but getting the general gist of this thread I would proffer that you have been a total spaccing wimp over the whole affair, If some freeloading fucksack dared cross the threshold into my house with the intention of settling their hairy arse down and rinsing food, bills etc they would be told in no uncertain terms to f*** off and if the dimwitted shagpeice that is your "mate" didn't like it she could f*** off with him. In short your problem arises because you didn't have the balls to do something earlier.

Nibble you have serious issues, I really believe this and you should go to a psychiatrist about it. There's absolutely no way you should be saying this to a woman, you obviously have issues with women, you are all the names under the sun, why aren't you banned?
Mods, MOOOODDDSSS GET OVER HIS AND BAN THIS LUNATIC!

And etcetera.

(oh, and :wrong: )

:rolleyes:

DANGERMENFISHING.jpg

I see this as a sign.......

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Fair enough, I'm honoured that I'm as high up as a fucktard!

Now that's an interesting concept, Ulster that is independent from the UK and the Republic of Ireland.

The fucktard comment wasn't aimed at you, they know who they are.

Yes its really saying even if "the brits" were beaten/no longer involved you would still have us to deal with, the political equivelant of thumbing the nose and aimed at the achilles heal of Irish republicanism.

Yep, but because we had never actually said ':wrong: we want him out' nothing was done, and he just continued to freeload.
Oh well, it was our fault partially for not saying earlier we wanted to get rid of him.

You really do feel this has been properly shared now, don't you?

I think a poll is now required, to see how many NSC goons want to protect you and share MORE of your issues.

What say Bozza creates a whole new section of the site, just for the following installments? :bla:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
you have serious issues, I really believe this and you should go to a psychiatrist about it. There's absolutely no way you should be saying this to a woman, you obviously have issues with women, you are all the names under the sun, why aren't you banned?
Mods, MOOOODDDSSS GET OVER HIS AND BAN THIS LUNATIC!

And etcetera.

(oh, and :wrong: )

:rolleyes:

Now, just put the mirror down carefully.........and breathe..............

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
:wrong:
As you so believe, I probably am the genetic gender. But as is his damn girlfriend, so she can do his washing up. I'm not touching it.

Why does it matter that much? Talk about Drama generating pettiness.

Your not doing anything other than goofing of online, GET IN THE KITCHEN AND DO THE f***ing WASHING UP WOMAN!!!!:angry:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Why does it matter that much? Talk about Drama generating pettiness.

Your not doing anything other than goofing of online, GET IN THE KITCHEN AND DO THE f***ing WASHING UP WOMAN!!!!:angry:

Actually I'm trying to do a degree, which is what I am here for. Not to be a skivvy for some bastard who has to freeload off his girlfriend and his mates because he's alienated every one of his other mates. :US:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's always funny when a female comes on here. All the the little desperates start tripping over themselves to kiss her arse and have a go at anyone who disagrees with them. Offering to "have a chat in a car park" and get people banned because they rightly pointed out that this Brighton Lass has been a bit of a numpty over the whole situation.

what a total dweeb fest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here