Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
It's always funny when a female comes on here. All the the little desperates start tripping over themselves to kiss her arse and have a go at anyone who disagrees with them. Offering to "have a chat in a car park" and get people banned because they rightly pointed out that this Brighton Lass has been a bit of a numpty over the whole situation.

what a total dweeb fest.

There's a HUGE difference between pointing out that Brighton Lass has been a bit of a numpty in this whole situation, as you and several others have done and which, incidentally, I actually agree with.... and the utterly vile verbal abuse dished out by a sad pathetic old man on here, who came on this thread purely because he had a vendetta against bl2009 from a previous argument on the Robert Enke thread.

Its got nothing to do with "kissing arse" and everything to do with being utterly repulsed by an old man bullying a young girl. If you saw it occuring in the street you would do something about it, so what is the difference on a message board??!!??!

You probably couldn't be bothered to scroll through the first ten or so pages of this shite so I'm presuming you missed it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What time is kick-off time for the meeting with the landlord where you spill the beans and ask for his forgiveness?

BL: "I'd do anything for your forgiveness."
Landlord: "Anything?"
:thumbsup:

I am expecting minute-by-minute updates.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
What time is kick-off time for the meeting with the landlord where you spill the beans and ask for his forgiveness?

BL: "I'd do anything for your forgiveness."
Landlord: "Anything?"
:thumbsup:

I am expecting minute-by-minute updates.

Well it would have been going ahead, was he coming round. He's cancelled until Wednesday.
And the anything comment will not be going in there, :p

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
There's a HUGE difference between pointing out that Brighton Lass has been a bit of a numpty in this whole situation, as you and several others have done and which, incidentally, I actually agree with.... and the utterly vile verbal abuse dished out by a sad pathetic old man on here, who came on this thread purely because he had a vendetta against bl2009 from a previous argument on the Robert Enke thread..

Even I agree with the fact I've been a complete idiot in the whole situation and have been outsmarted badly, and made a complete moron of. :facepalm:

I'm tending to ignore NMH. He's the attention seeker here, just like one of those rabid dogs that grips onto your leg and never lets go until you hit it with a rolled up paper or something. He continued to post when I just gave up.

But oh well. His life. I'm not going to get upset some comments from a man who can't have much of a life to speak of.

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I think that NHM's responce by saying he thought i was a twat almost instantly underlines this mans lack of... judgement. I'm an arsehole, not a twat. To decide that i'm somthing far worse than what i am is just plain rude. I gave you time to show how much of a **** you are... and you went and said it almost instantly! :clap: for you.

And whose looking for a chat in a carpark? I'm looking to bang her! :thumbsup:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Even I agree with the fact I've been a complete idiot in the whole situation and have been outsmarted badly, and made a complete moron of. :facepalm:

I'm tending to ignore NMH. He's the attention seeker here, just like one of those rabid dogs that grips onto your leg and never lets go until you hit it with a rolled up paper or something. He continued to post when I just gave up.

But oh well. His life. I'm not going to get upset some comments from a man who can't have much of a life to speak of.

I think you're being a little harsh on yourself there. You were just a bit naive, and got (metaphorically) done over by a freeloader. Lesson learned and move on.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I think that NHM's responce by saying he thought i was a twat almost instantly underlines this mans lack of... judgement. I'm an arsehole, not a twat. To decide that i'm somthing far worse than what i am is just plain rude. I gave you time to show how much of a **** you are... and you went and said it almost instantly! :clap: for you.

And whose looking for a chat in a carpark? I'm looking to bang her! :thumbsup:

You're saying that a twat is worse than an arsehole? I'd have to disagree with that mate. You knob.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Its got nothing to do with "kissing arse" and everything to do with being utterly repulsed by an old man bullying a young girl.

Actually, I'd be a bit more concerned if the "old man" that you're obsessed with was trying to "befriend" the "young girl" that you seem so worried about protecting.

brightonlass2009 has shown that she's quite capable of sticking up for herself on here. Again and again...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Actually, I'd be a bit more concerned if the "old man" that you're obsessed with was trying to "befriend" the "young girl" that you seem so worried about protecting.

brightonlass2009 has shown that she's quite capable of sticking up for herself on here. Again and again...

You are more worried about love than hate? :dunce:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Seeing as you haven't yet, I would advise against telling your landlord for 2 reasons.

1. He might take advantage of it to stitch you up for some sort of wear and tear damage that is irrelevent.
2. If he rents a house out to students, he is well aware that he is also letting it out to their girlfriends/boyfriends/one night stands by proxy, and its not really anything you need to tell him.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Just read through the whole lot and I must say I am disappointed with the ending.

Went out with a whimper rather than a abng. Where was the Police involvement? Where was the the teary goodbye between freeloader and girlfriend? Has he come back for some stuff he left behind yet.

Looking forward to Freeloader 2 - The Return!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

I don't know what you're talking about. An old man is bullying a young girl. The rest is just waffle. If that doesn't bother you then there is something seriously wrong mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here