Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
This is the whole reason real men get exasperated with girls.

You make it sound like you have some experience of them? :wozza:

And the last time I checked, I only ever get exasperated when the Rohypnol takes longer than usual to work.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Has he gone yet?

We had something similar, but nowhere near as serious in my student house when I was in my final year. It can be very annoying... so well done for finally getting rid of him!

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Has he gone yet?

We had something similar, but nowhere near as serious in my student house when I was in my final year. It can be very annoying... so well done for finally getting rid of him!

Nope, he is still here. Sitting in the living room. He's got somebody around to fix his computer, even though I don't understand why he can't get that done when he's back in Bognor :rant:
Very stressed atm.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
DANGERMENFISHING.jpg

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Computer problems can take days to solve! Don't fall for this ruse!

If it is really simple it can be solved by telephone. If not that simple, then far better done at a 'permanent' location, which is in danger of becoming yours!

He just won't give up, will he?

What next? His elderly and infirm mother on her way from Scotland by train and about to arrive at your address? Of course, "the train is running a bit late, so she might miss the Colchester connection" ...

Etc, etc, ...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Computer problems can take days to solve! Don't fall for this ruse!

If it is really simple it can be solved by telephone. If not that simple, then far better done at a 'permanent' location, which is in danger of becoming yours!

He just won't give up, will he?

What next? His elderly and infirm mother on her way from Scotland by train and about to arrive at your address? Of course, "the train is running a bit late, so she might miss the Colchester connection" ...

Etc, etc, ...

Erm, he's gone :thumbsup:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I sort of miss him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here