Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Yeah, I know we've gone through an entire 16 pages of this just to have me say who cares in the end.
He's going tomorrow, and as far as I'm aware...that's the end of the situation surely? Our house has gotten what they wanted.

And you had a nice big attention-ho' gossip calypso :bla: on here with Sir Gaylahad Ninja Turdhole and others sticking up for your poor aggrieved sorry arse, :nono: when as a self-attested "high iq" student :dunce: you could have worked the simple solution out for yourself. :facepalm:

Special!

Seriously, that's the best you could do? That's incredibly childish and, as such, you deserve to be told to grow up and act your age.

You can tell me that when you start your job at Withdean..... or manage to actually turn up for the friday football - after announcing your interests in both of the above! :shrug:

Perhaps she can accomodate her latest special one in shining armour.... what do you say brightonlass1066?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What an odd thread. NMH has some serious issues.

You're ALIVE! :thumbsup:

You can tell me that when you start your job at Withdean..... or manage to actually turn up for the friday football - after announcing your interests in both of the above! :shrug:

If you'd check, you'll discover I got that job and then decided that actually, I would rather :US: than become a steward. As for the friday football, that was called off the day before so what can I do about that? Nothing at all. If you want to get all personal.

If you'd check, you'll discover I got that job and then decided that actually, I would rather :US: than become a steward. As for the friday football, that was called off the day before so what can I do about that? Nothing at all. If you want to get all personal.

I made the game that you were so fervent about, and it was ON.
If you would rather :US: than necome a steward, how wouldn't you have an iota of a CLUE about that before trying for that job!?

Like I said, :wanker:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I made the game that you were so fervent about, and it was ON.
If you would rather :US: than necome a steward, how wouldn't you have an iota of a CLUE about that before trying for that job!?

Like I said, :wanker:

So fervent? The first week I found out at around 6 o'clockish and not being able to drive, I had no way of getting up there and wasn't able to find out enough about the evening to play anyway (As the majority of people who play weren't on here at the time), so instead I decided to play the next week, which was called off a few days in advance. Again, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.
It seemed a wise idea at the time, which clearly was another in a string of mistakes I have made this year, employment wise. I'm only 22, I'll allow myself a few moments of stupidity and lack of life experience. As for how to apply, what a suprise I didn't happen to just *KNOW* how to, and why look into something when you can just ask someone doing the job already? That's not exactly completely out of the ordinary, surely?

Why so cranky, NMH? Calm yourself down.

So fervent? The first week I found out at around 6 o'clockish and not being able to drive, I had no way of getting up there and wasn't able to find out enough about the evening to play anyway (As the majority of people who play weren't on here at the time), so instead I decided to play the next week, which was called off a few days in advance. Again, nothing I can do about that I'm afraid.
It seemed a wise idea at the time, which clearly was another in a string of mistakes I have made this year, employment wise. I'm only 22, I'll allow myself a few moments of stupidity and lack of life experience. As for how to apply, what a suprise I didn't happen to just *KNOW* how to, and why look into something when you can just ask someone doing the job already? That's not exactly completely out of the ordinary, surely?

Why so cranky, NMH? Calm yourself down.

Cranky? Dunno anything about that son, I just addressed you because you asked to be.
I also wasn't questioning your knowing how to APPLY for the job, I have since questioned your assertion that you did apply for a job that you'd rather not do! It's fairly apparent what the job entailed, after all!
Saying you'd rather do anything than be a steward is rather suspect from someone who made out they were so keen to apply.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Cranky? Dunno anything about that son, I just addressed you because you asked to be.
I also wasn't questioning your knowing how to APPLY for the job, I have since questioned your assertion that you did apply for a job that you'd rather not do! It's fairly apparent what the job entailed, after all!
Saying you'd rather do anything than be a steward is rather suspect from someone who made out they were so keen to apply.

At the time I was, I did apply, I did have an interview in the project office and I did get offered the job. I decided after all that I'd wasted my time and wasn't interested. Despite that, I do appreciate the advice you gave me at that time, I was having a difficult time and you helped me quite a bit. I appreciated that, and I don't really understand the wanker comment of earlier on.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How did a thread about housesharing spill over into one about stewarding?

Mind you, it did spill over into one about 'facials' and the offside trap earlier. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here