Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When he's here tomorrow I'm going to be open and honest by telling him that there was an extra person staying within the house, but we have now dealt with the problem and he has left.
And that we are sorry we did not tell him beforehand, and that we kept it a secret from him.

Wow, you're certainly cleaning up with force and velocity. :thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Is your landlord a bit like this?

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgbR_m_vW8s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgbR_m_vW8s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Attachments

• NSCmods.jpg
    NSCmods.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 130

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
This thread is deffo...

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8biymtlKHKk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8biymtlKHKk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When he's here tomorrow I'm going to be open and honest by telling him that there was an extra person staying within the house, but we have now dealt with the problem and he has left.
And that we are sorry we did not tell him beforehand, and that we kept it a secret from him.

Not read ALL ninety six pages of the thread but why on earth would you volunteer that info to the landlord? Surely what he doesn't know can't harm him? Besides, surely down to g/f of freeloader to sort it out with the landlord if something needs sorting out. Why get involved in that conversation at all? :shrug:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Not read ALL ninety six pages of the thread but why on earth would you volunteer that info to the landlord? Surely what he doesn't know can't harm him? Besides, surely down to g/f of freeloader to sort it out with the landlord if something needs sorting out. Why get involved in that conversation at all? :shrug:

I'd rather he found out honestly from us then was tipped off by this guy because he has a grudge against the house.
Because in all honesty I really would not put it past this guy

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd rather he found out honestly from us then was tipped off by this guy because he has a grudge against the house.
Because in all honesty I really would not put it past this guy

There was me thinking you were going to be authentic with your landlord because you had an ounce of integrity. :facepalm:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
There was me thinking you were going to be authentic with your landlord because you had an ounce of integrity. :facepalm:

Tbh, not wanting to get chucked out is kind of more important then my integrity at the moment.
What can I say? I lose this house, that's my entire degree f***ed, as finding another place to stay will be almost impossible.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tbh, not wanting to get chucked out is kind of more important then my integrity at the moment.
What can I say? I lose this house, that's my entire degree f***ed, as finding another place to stay will be almost impossible.

i GOT BOOTed 3 months before my final exams, before my notice was up i was offered accomodation on campus. they have priority lists for these sort of things which are quite common.

Your creating a lot of drama over very little imo.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
i GOT BOOTed 3 months before my final exams, before my notice was up i was offered accomodation on campus. they have priority lists for these sort of things which are quite common.

Your creating a lot of drama over very little imo.

Oh well, who cares. It's sorted. He's out tomorrow. The landlord will also be out tomorrow, and we get our damn house back.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

No landlord is going to chuck out four students mid-academic year. Think of the headache of trying find four new flatsharers in the middle of December.

This episode will pass. But fact is, if all you are doing is blocking any chance of this guy crying off to Mr Landlord, we will know you as someone who is only ever honest in order to cover their own back. You will know yourself as that too. And you will back as BrightonLass2009, the girl with no backbone. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. You're not wrong to do that, just shifty and calculating!

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If a bloke had started this thread it would have been over in about 4 posts.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
No landlord is going to chuck out four students mid-academic year. Think of the headache of trying find four new flatsharers in the middle of December.

This episode will pass. But fact is, if all you are doing is blocking any chance of this guy crying off to Mr Landlord, we will know you as someone who is only ever honest in order to cover their own back. You will know yourself as that too. And you will back as BrightonLass2009, the girl with no backbone. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

I don't technically have to tell the landlord anything, I could just not say a word and we could pretend that this never happened.
The fact that I will tell him, regardless of whether it is partially to stop him from crying that he has lost his ability to freeload on his girlfriend and her 3 mates, means that I am still doing it for the benefit of getting it off my chest, and for the fact that I wish to still be honest.
Also I want to start afresh with my landlord, he shouldn't have to deal with the tenants going behind his back and lying to him whilst he's spending time running around fixing things in the house.

The fact I don't want him to go crying off to him is only part of the reason.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
So - er, is he leaving then? Did you post photos? Is his soon-to-be-ex fit?

Did anyone (except Looney) take me up on my sex-for-accomodation offer?

Has anyone been banned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here