Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hang on...no you got that wrong. When she asked if he could stay I said that it was fine, as she maintained it would only be between 2 weeks and one month.
What I actually said was we did not have a choice in whether she would live with us or not. Which was last year. I said that her boyfriend could stay for a bit of time as long as he could find a job.

We're just going around in circles here. I think I may just give up now.

Apologies over that bit. My mistake.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Can't believe this thread is still going on, and on, and on, and on.

I'm sure BL2009 said about 4 or 5 pages ago that problem solved he's leaving??

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm just waiting for the bit when, even though she doesn't have to now, she comes clean to her landlord and he forgives her. Then they have a party.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMSUnEOPY5I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMSUnEOPY5I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could you paste his facebook posts here?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Could you paste his facebook posts here?

It's nothing substantial. Just him keeping saying that he's not welcomed here, and that we don't want him in the house anymore.
Which is true, but considering we have allowed him to stay over 2 months...it's a little bit ridiculous he feels he can make us the bad guys in the entire situation just to gain sympathy in a bid to freeload off somebody else

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qff9V27Weaw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qff9V27Weaw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Only read about 4 posts on this thread, so its probably been said - but can't you just contact your landlord? Most contracts state that you arent allowed to sub-let, so he has no right to be in the house

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Only read about 4 posts on this thread, so its probably been said - but can't you just contact your landlord? Most contracts state that you arent allowed to sub-let, so he has no right to be in the house

Yup, it's been said, :smile:. But we're throwing him out tomorrow and he will remain out.

Nov 7, 2009
Good god, left here last night on page six and it's still running. So what is the final outcome about the layabout? To many pages to view.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's out, gone. No more (well tomorrow at least). His girlfriend is now getting very angry that he is slagging us off on facebook as well.

And what are you going to tell your landlord?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
And what are you going to tell your landlord?

When he's here tomorrow I'm going to be open and honest by telling him that there was an extra person staying within the house, but we have now dealt with the problem and he has left.
And that we are sorry we did not tell him beforehand, and that we kept it a secret from him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here