Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

I see Bracknells still logged in, i can imagine the thrill of expectation rippling across his furrowed brow as he reads this uber-thread, either that or hes in the mod arsecave discussing who they are going to ban next.
Blimey!

I've been out all evening and forgot to log off before leaving. Back now ... and having read some of this thread, it would appear that bannings are expected. Sorry ... no can do.

At least one person here has proved her mettle. I'm less impressed by some of the other posters. But I can't see how a ban would advance anyone's cause.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I was joking about the bannings, yea brightonlass is like a nuclear powered furby on acid.

[yt]doTBT46wMvA[/yt]

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What a load of crap. When I was at uni, I had all sorts of girlfriends/boyfriends/freeloaders living in my houses/flats for all sorts of periods. You're all young and without commitments, and thats they way it will work. It is annoying, but thats the way it works! Tell the bloke what you think and make him chip in - if he doesn't tell him to feck off, but ultimately thats the way the world works.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What a load of crap. When I was at uni, I had all sorts of girlfriends/boyfriends/freeloaders living in my houses/flats for all sorts of periods. You're all young and without commitments, and thats they way it will work. It is annoying, but thats the way it works! Tell the bloke what you think and make him chip in - if he doesn't tell him to feck off, but ultimately thats the way the world works.

To be fair, that's what's happened here.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

If you read near the end, we've told him to f*** off. He's leaving tomorrow, and he's never coming back. Regardless of how many times he tries to guilt trip and claim he has nowhere else to go.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you read near the end, we've told him to f*** off. He's leaving tomorrow, and he's never coming back. Regardless of how many times he tries to guilt trip and claim he has nowhere else to go.

Make sure he goes. Else he'll regard you as a soft touch and it'll be twice as difficult to get rid of him next time you pluck up the courage to tell him. You don't owe the freeloader a thing.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Make sure he goes. Else he'll regard you as a soft touch and it'll be twice as difficult to get rid of him next time you pluck up the courage to tell him. You don't owe the freeloader a thing.

He will def be out of that door. He's taken advantage of our kindness for too long, and he will not be doing so again.
I just can't believe what an idiot I was to think he would only be here for 2 weeks. But oh well, live and learn.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He will def be out of that door. He's taken advantage of our kindness for too long, and he will not be doing so again.
I just can't believe what an idiot I was to think he would only be here for 2 weeks. But oh well, live and learn.

You mean he's taken advantage of your previous commitment to not looking bad in front of your flatmates. Not really the same as kindness, is it? :lol:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
You mean he's taken advantage of your previous commitment to not looking bad in front of your flatmates. Not really the same as kindness, is it? :lol:

Originally it was kindness. Then it turned into not wishing to look bad in front of flat mates.
Well anyway, he's going tomorrow, thank f***. I'd rather have him out now though as he's just wandering around the house bloody moping.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Originally it was kindness. Then it turned into not wishing to look bad in front of flat mates.
Well anyway, he's going tomorrow, thank f***. I'd rather have him out now though as he's just wandering around the house bloody moping.

Easy, tiger. What are you learning from this episode: Not to be so trusting? Better to be mean than walked all over? If so, you may be learning the wrong lessons.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Don't wish to be alarmist, but hope you're going to have somebody present in the house when he finally decides to piss off. Just to be on the safe side. It's not unknown for disgruntled evictees to, say, turn on all the taps in the house, call the speaking clock in the US and leave the phone off the hook, or just generally rip off anything in the house that's not nailed down. Not saying that would happen, but maybe best not to give him the opportunity aye?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Don't wish to be alarmist, but hope you're going to have somebody present in the house when he finally decides to piss off. Just to be on the safe side. It's not unknown for disgruntled evictees to, say, turn on all the taps in the house, call the speaking clock in the US and leave the phone off the hook, or just generally rip off anything in the house that's not nailed down. Not saying that would happen, but maybe best not to give him the opportunity aye?

Both my housemate and I are very on guard at the moment. She has been checking the gas frequently, and I have been checking other things such as the front door, taps and everything else.
We don't trust him enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here