Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Brightonlass is an Albion fan. Why shouldn't she post on this forum?

It's much better than those political threads a few months ago where people with apparently no interest in the Albion or even football were polluting the threads.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm trying to be assertive but the third housemate keeps telling me I should wait until she gets back.
Which means it will drag on to the end of term. I'm not having this anymore. He's going.

FFS, don't "try" - "be"! :angry:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Brightonlass is an Albion fan. Why shouldn't she post on this forum?

It's much better than those political threads a few months ago where people with apparently no interest in the Albion or even football were polluting the threads.

Never said she wasn't welcome, just NSC is the last place i'd expect a young girl to come and post her problems.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
11 pages of this actually. And yet you still come on and comment?
No I didn't used to be a man, I just appreciate sport, unlike a lot of other women I know.

11 pages of attention whoring...actually......lol.:wave:

So explain the offside rule then?:thumbsup:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
11 pages of attention whoring...actually......lol.:wave:

So explain the offside rule then?:thumbsup:

An attacking player is classed as offside if they are in the other teams half, they are in front of the ball and closer to the goal than two of the opposing players (goalie + defender) at the time of passing.

How'd I do?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
An attacking player is classed as offside if they are in the other teams half, they are in front of the ball and closer to the goal than two of the opposing players (goalie + defender) at the time of passing.

How'd I do?

correct, that means you must be a bloke. Now how about some SHUT UP time?:thumbsup:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
..I just appreciate sport, unlike a lot of other women I know.

Part of the attraction of (the majority of) women (to me at least) is that they couldn't give a stuff about football or other sports. And that you can come home after watching your team and if you to tell them about your game they'll just reply, yes dear or some other none interested comment, and i dont blame them because at the end of the day 95% of it is unglamourous (save a big important match relegation/promotion or world cup) and boring for them. I've now opended a new can of worms, so i'm off.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Part of the attraction of (the majority of) women (to me at least) is that they couldn't give a stuff about football or other sports. And that you can come home after watching your team and if you to tell them about your game they'll just reply, yes dear or some other none interested comment, and i dont blame them because at the end of the day 95% of it is unglamourous (save a big important match relegation/promotion or world cup) and boring for them. I've now opended a new can of worms, so i'm off.

Meh, I won't argue. I do know what you mean. It's why I generally go for guys who don't like sport.
And yes there are more of them then you would like to think.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Legal action, contract killing, sex-for-accomodation, honesty, female football fans, the offside law... and all in 11 pages. Marvellous.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Meh, I won't argue. I do know what you mean. It's why I generally go for guys who don't like sport.
And yes there are more of them then you would like to think.

Such as the one leaving your house on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here