Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Look at it this way. You weren't prepared to be straight in your dealings from day one. You wanted to say no but you were more concerned about looking bad in front of your fellow flatmates than being straight and honest with them. You chose keeping up appearances over being authentic.

Then you didn't hold this guy to his word. He made a promise he probably had no intention of keeping, didn't keep it, and still you let him remain at your house.

Regarding each one of these things, you did it to yourself.

And now you come on NSC as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth when there are all of these things you did do and all these things you didn't do. I'm not blaming you at all nor am I condoning his actions, I wish to make this clear, but that there is a whole lot of stuff about yourself you need to clear up before starting on about this guy.

I get that yes. I was taken for an idiot and a mug, I let it happen. I need to sort it out, etc. etc.

Not that it really matters now, he's going as of next week. Regardless of what his girlfriend says. I would have him out today, which I will be telling him as soon as he walks back through that door. If he's not out by at least Monday, well...I will be taking steps.

Not that it matters, once the landlord comes round on Monday he'll realises somethings suspicious as he needs to go in that room to sort out a few things anyway.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I get that yes. I was taken for an idiot and a mug, I let it happen. I need to sort it out, etc. etc.

Not that it really matters now, he's going as of next week. Regardless of what his girlfriend says. I would have him out today, which I will be telling him as soon as he walks back through that door. If he's not out by at least Monday, well...I will be taking steps.

Not that it matters, once the landlord comes round on Monday he'll realises somethings suspicious as he needs to go in that room to sort out a few things anyway.

Oh, for goodness' sake, take some responsibility. Don't just wait for the landlord to find out by himself on Monday. That is the worst way to find out.

I'll spell it out. You are so worried about looking bad for dobbing someone in. This prevents you from being straight in your dealings with people in your life. You have absolutely no backbone. This present house-sharing situation will pass, but this pattern of not being upfront and being stopped from being self-expressed in your life is going to keep on repeating itself unless you stop it NOW.

I recommend you be honest with your landlord about your lack of honesty. Open about your lack of openness. Authentic about your lack of authenticity.

That's a great place to start!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Oh, for goodness' sake, take some responsibility. Don't just wait for the landlord to find out by himself on Monday. That is the worst way to find out.

I'll spell it out. You are so worried about looking bad for dobbing someone in. This prevents you from being straight in your dealings with people in your life. You have absolutely no backbone. This present house-sharing situation will pass, but this pattern of not being upfront and being stopped from being self-expressed in your life is going to keep on repeating itself unless you stop it NOW.

I recommend you be honest with your landlord about your lack of honesty. Open about your lack of openness. Authentic about your lack of authenticity.

I think she likes the masterful type, so you're deffo 'game on' :blush:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

I'm telling him as soon as he walks in the door, which is what I said. Even though I didn't seem to express it in such a great way, as I have read through.
If he is not out by Monday, then the landlord will know. As I will contact him before he is around to be open and honest about the whole situation.

I'm not losing this house because of that prick. I would text him to say that he was out, but considering I don't have his number, I can't.

I really don't care about what his girlfriend thinks anymore. If she wants to leave, we can find somebody to replace her. No real loss.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well for a spot of attention whoring brightonlass couldn't have picked a better place, full of sad lonley single metrosexual types.

Its only matched by the "Lets oggle someone elses wives because we are saddos thread", oops I mean the wags thread.:thumbsup:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
I think she likes the masterful type, so you're deffo 'game on' :blush:

Not really, I'm supposed to be a strong minded person.
But this situation has made me sound like an idiot, and like a weakling with no backbone. Which I don't like.
But now I've heard the fact he told one of our friends he had moved in for good, he will be out of this house. I don't care if he has to hitchhike back to f***ing Bognor. He's gone, for good.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
BL2009, I have a little confession...

In a feeble and unnoticed attempt at humour, I offered yourself and your female housemates the opportunity to spend some time on my 'boat'...

This is Cockney Rhyming Slang...

Ergo...'boat' = boat race = face

It was childish and I feel I need to be chastised...

So if you're not too busy a bit later etc....:love:

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
BL2009, I have a little confession...

In a feeble and unnoticed attempt at humour, I offered yourself and your female housemates the opportunity to spend some time on my 'boat'...

This is Cockney Rhyming Slang...

Ergo...'boat' = boat race = face

It was childish and I feel I need to be chastised...

So if you're not too busy a bit later etc....:love:
brighton lass is actually brighton lad and i am sure he would like to put a little spend on your boat :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm telling him as soon as he walks in the door, which is what I said. Even though I didn't seem to express it in such a great way, as I have read through.
If he is not out by Monday, then the landlord will know. As I will contact him before he is around to be open and honest about the whole situation.

I'm not losing this house because of that prick. I would text him to say that he was out, but considering I don't have his number, I can't.

I really don't care about what his girlfriend thinks anymore. If she wants to leave, we can find somebody to replace her. No real loss.

:thumbsup:

Being honest and open no matter what the consequences is a great place to stand.

Said Thierry Henry.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm trying to be assertive but the third housemate keeps telling me I should wait until she gets back.
Which means it will drag on to the end of term. I'm not having this anymore. He's going.

Too bloody right you are not waiting until the end of term. As mentioned, NMH needs the room from start of next week. Everyone's a winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here