Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Well eff me, I'm a contract killer now am I? :drama:

All I would merely do is have a nice cup of tea with him, followed by a delightful chat in a car park somewhere, hardly midsomer murders or any other murder mystery like that

From my time living in what is now cinematically known as 'The City of God', a 'contract' wasn't exclusively to do with the elimination of a target, but was to do with ANY flexing of muscle, from 'cosy chats in car parks', to the disappearancing of persons...:angel:

Hollywood has a lot to answer for...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did I ever say you don't like women? You would find that was others who claimed that.
And yes I do watch the albion. I am not the kind of person who goes onto a website to gain attention. If that was the case I would have posted quite a long time ago. It seems that you are the one attempting to gain attention through being radical and insensitive.

But that is just my personal opinion.

I think quite a few others might agree with you actually

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's a delicate balance that is required to come across as self-righteous while lacking backbone and not taking responsibility. But Brightonlass is managing it consistently throughout this thread. :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From my time living in what is now cinematically known as 'The City of God', a 'contract' wasn't exclusively to do with the elimination of a target, but was to do with ANY flexing of muscle, from 'cosy chats in car parks', to the disappearancing of persons...:angel:

Wrong a contract was issued and not considered completed until the subject had been terminated. For further details ask Tommy Fraser's grandad or Freddie Foreman an old East End publican.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009

Hollywood has a lot to answer for...
Bloomin yanks! :smile:

In all seriousness, if things got to the stage whereby she would need assistance of a physical nature, then I would hope/presume she had the intelligence (and I would certainly be advising her) to call the law.

One was just making a light hearted attempt at humour, while at the same time reassuring her that there's Brighton fans everywhere that you can call on, even if you are in a strange town/city such as Chavchester. God even in my time in this small crappy town that I live in, I've met 3 other Seagulls fans, and one was a squaddie who said there were several more in a nearby Army base

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bloomin yanks! :smile:

In all seriousness, if things got to the stage whereby she would need assistance of a physical nature, then I would hope/presume she had the intelligence (and I would certainly be advising her) to call the law.

One was just making a light hearted attempt at humour, while at the same time reassuring her that there's Brighton fans everywhere that you can call on, even if you are in a strange town/city such as Chavchester. God even in my time in this small crappy town that I live in, I've met 3 other Seagulls fans, and one was a squaddie who said there were several more in a nearby Army base

But what if this guy from Bognor was also an Albion and has supported the club longer than Brightonlass?!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just making a point as she lives in UK and if it was issued and carried out it would be by people reasonably local ie Essex/ London. All hypothetical as it was all obviously said in joke.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He doesn't support Brighton. In fact he doesn't even like football, and spends a lot of time taking the piss that I actually do support Brighton.

Blimey, my sympathies are swinging back and forth between brightonlass and this geezer. Right now, it's back with Brightonlass. :smile:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Yes, you are very good.

Fact is, you made the situation happen.

Not really. When there are 4 of you living in one house. One of whom won't back you up because they are dating the guy, and the other two who don't think it's affecting them that badly, then it's kinda hard to say something as you just become the bad guy.

Fact is, had I said anything to begin with. I would have been forced out of the house through pettiness, and they would have had to deal with the consequences.

Not that I would have really minded, as it would have been more ideal than having to put up with his arrogance and idiocy.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not really. When there are 4 of you living in one house. One of whom won't back you up because they are dating the guy, and the other two who don't think it's affecting them that badly, then it's kinda hard to say something as you just become the bad guy.

Fact is, had I said anything to begin with. I would have been forced out of the house through pettiness, and they would have had to deal with the consequences.

Not that I would have really minded, as it would have been more ideal than having to put up with his arrogance and idiocy.

Look at it this way. You weren't prepared to be straight in your dealings from day one. You wanted to say no but you were more concerned about looking bad in front of your fellow flatmates than being straight and honest with them. You chose keeping up appearances over being authentic.

Then you didn't hold this guy to his word. He made a promise he probably had no intention of keeping, didn't keep it, and still you let him remain at your house.

Regarding each one of these things, you did it to yourself.

And now you come on NSC as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth when there are all of these things you did do and all these things you didn't do. I'm not blaming you at all nor am I condoning his actions, I wish to make this clear, but that there is a whole lot of stuff about yourself you need to clear up before starting on about this guy.

Did I ever say you don't like women? You would find that was others who claimed that.
And yes I do watch the albion. I am not the kind of person who goes onto a website to gain attention. If that was the case I would have posted quite a long time ago. It seems that you are the one attempting to gain attention through being radical and insensitive.

But that is just my personal opinion.

Are you one of those slow children they put signs up for?

I did not say "YOU said". Can't you read?

It's a relief to hear that you have some awareness of football, at least.

Then, how am I attempting to gain attention, by posting in your dumb thread (that tedebear managed to quite simply state the facts about in two concise sentences)? Radical and insensitive, because I think YOU are a bit of a twat?

Oh dear, oh very dear.

021708_slow_children.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here