Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
To be fair that's a bit gay running to the mods.,it shows you up to be a bit of a dick.Why not simply call him a **** and be done with it? At least you get more respect for it.

I think my main concern is that a 60 year old man is bullying a 20-odd year old girl. I truly hope you are not a Father.

But you're right, calling people c*nts is the best way to "get respect" in life.

:wozza:

I think my main concern is that a 60 year old man is bullying a 20-odd year old girl. I truly hope you are not a Father.

But you're right, calling people c*nts is the best way to "get respect" in life.

:wozza:

I wouldn't normally entertain conversation with anyone as stupid as you, but I'm too extremely curious;
What has it to do with anything, that it's a 20year old girl, or whatever my age is?
It professes to have a high iq, and if she has ANY self-respect in life she doesn't need a plank like you thinking she is "po helpless li' thing, depending on the kiy-ndness of stray-ngers".

I suggest it is you who is showing her the disrespect.
Why I ought to REPORT you to the MODS :tantrum:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Just a thought, but it seems a bit of internet banter is deemed not OK, but an offer of taking out a 'contract' on someone is deemed as OK!?
Well eff me, I'm a contract killer now am I? :drama:

All I would merely do is have a nice cup of tea with him, followed by a delightful chat in a car park somewhere, hardly midsomer murders or any other murder mystery like that

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
I wouldn't normally entertain conversation with anyone as stupid as you, but I'm too extremely curious;
What has it to do with anything, that it's a 20year old girl, or whatever my age is?
It professes to have a high iq, and if she has ANY self-respect in life she doesn't need a plank like you thinking she is "po helpless li' thing, depending on the kiy-ndness of stray-ngers".

I suggest it is you who is showing her the disrespect.
Why I ought to REPORT you to the MODS :tantrum:

I have more self-respect than you ever will apparently.
Which is why I don't generally have a go at everybody on this webpage except for you apparently, nor do I take pleasure in the suffering of others.
Which you seem to do on a day to day basis on NSC.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Which is why I don't generally have a go at everybody on this webpage except for you apparently, nor do I take pleasure in the suffering of others.

Just don't allow yourself to be drawn into their baiting. No one comes out smelling any fresher in an argument with them even if you win.

To the matter at hand, if you have separate tenancy agreements, she will be breaking hers, and the best way to go about getting him out is to tell both of them that unless he finds somewhere else to go, that you will advise the landlord. If she was a decent friend she'd have realized by now the shit hes causing, so I'd say nothing lost.

Ah, sweet dear heart - you have none of my sympathy for your situation, you can't be all that shocked to know that, surely.

As for taking pleasure at suffering of others - you must be referring to the suicide guy. Because you do not have the high iq you credit yourself with, you failed to notice that my opinion on that situation was only lacking sympathy because I thought (because someone had said it earlier on the thread) that he had parked his car in front of the train - which would have led to more suffering of others than just the train driver (and witnesses to the aftermath).

No, because I don't have a lot sympathy for your flatmate situation doesn't mean I don't have sympathy for anyone, just like me deriding this doesn't mean I don't like women (as some of the above morons like to imagine).

See? It's just you I 'lack sympathy for' right now, and there's no trying to deflect that as "me hating all women/bullying a little girly" etcetera.

You also show little sign of having a particularly high iq, that you boast under your username.

Incidentally, do you watch The Albion? Please tell me you aren't just coming on a popular mostly-male posting site to try and get attention?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
2009?Is that a running total?NMH:thumbsup:That bird is definitely two discs short of a backbone,& an IQ of a freak!Come back Das,all is forgiven

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Ah, sweet dear heart - you have none of my sympathy for your situation, you can't be all that shocked to know that, surely.

As for taking pleasure at suffering of others - you must be referring to the suicide guy. Because you do not have the high iq you credit yourself with, you failed to notice that my opinion on that situation was only lacking sympathy because I thought (because someone had said it earlier on the thread) that he had parked his car in front of the train - which would have led to more suffering of others than just the train driver (and witnesses to the aftermath).

No, because I don't have a lot sympathy for your flatmate situation doesn't mean I don't have sympathy for anyone, just like me deriding this doesn't mean I don't like women (as some of the above morons like to imagine).

See? It's just you I 'lack sympathy for' right now, and there's no trying to deflect that as "me hating all women/bullying a little girly" etcetera.

You also show little sign of having a particularly high iq, that you boast under your username.

Incidentally, do you watch The Albion? Please tell me you aren't just coming on a popular mostly-male posting site to try and get attention?

Did I ever say you don't like women? You would find that was others who claimed that.
And yes I do watch the albion. I am not the kind of person who goes onto a website to gain attention. If that was the case I would have posted quite a long time ago. It seems that you are the one attempting to gain attention through being radical and insensitive.

But that is just my personal opinion.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Did I ever say you don't like women? You would find that was others who claimed that.
And yes I do watch the albion. I am not the kind of person who goes onto a website to gain attention. If that was the case I would have posted quite a long time ago. It seems that you are the one attempting to gain attention through being radical and insensitive.

But that is just my personal opinion.

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here