Living In a Box
...but he hasn't tried snagging you.

Munter?

You clearly have some serious issues with women don't you

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yeah. We just got a message one day saying 'oh is it okay if...lives with us?' We didn't even reply and it went ahead.

Does that mean that you all have separate tenancy agreements? If so you may have a legal avenue, but it will be against the landlord. If you have separate tenancy agreements then you have two options depending on the wording in the agreement. If it list the other occupants of the house then you can say that this has not been kept to and ask the landlord to enforce it.

If it does not say anything about other tenants then you can simply say that the bloke being there is causing you stress and putting your life and safety in danger, not to mention making your contents insurance void.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread brings back to me how f***ing irritating flat/house sharing can become, there always seems to be one who doesn't pay their way,clean up wash up or bath :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If it all comes on top and gets a bit stressful, you and your three housemates are welcome to spend some time on my boat :thumbsup:

The age of chivalry is alive and well! :thumbsup:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
If it does not say anything about other tenants then you can simply say that the bloke being there is causing you stress and putting your life and safety in danger, not to mention making your contents insurance void.

All the tenancy agreements are seperate and we all have different insurances. I think that atm, going to the landlord sounds viable.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Given that NMH is a man in his sixties and he is getting his kicks from attempting to abuse, belittle and bully a young girl can I request that the mods ban him again please?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Given that NMH is a man in his sixties and he is getting his kicks from attempting to abuse, belittle and bully a young girl can I request that the mods ban him again please?

Have you SEEN what NMH looks like?

I don't imagine he has had a lot of practice at interacting with ladies in real life.

Bless him.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

He's just a bitter old man who seemingly doesn't have anything better to do:US:.
Thanks for the support though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here