Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I'm assuming the end of term is approaching and they are going back home for Christmas. Basically, I'd tell both that if the guy has not left by that date then you will be returning during the holidays to remove all his stuff and dumping it outside the door. In the meantime inform his girlfriend that she can stay but he is no longer welcome around the house and if she finds this impossible then she should go too. Start looking for another housemate if needed to try and take over the tenancy from her, there is always someone out there looking for somewhere to live. That way would also enable the other girl to save some face because if it is a joint tenancy and the whole thing collapses then you all, including her, lose out on deposits and other stuff. She at least will get hers if a new person agrees to pay her share.

You have to make it clear he has to get out send an email to him with dates and with what you intend to do so he has been told and it can be traced so he can't deny any knowledge.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If it all comes on top and gets a bit stressful, you and your three housemates are welcome to spend some time on my boat :thumbsup:

Aye Aye Captain :laugh:

Attachments

• 31905.jpg
    31905.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 212

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
As said previously, I am 30 mins from Chavchester in the inbred plains of Suffolk, so if the landlord doesn't do anything I'll happily pop down and sort him for the right price

I want to say right here and now - all you twerps who feel you HAVE to stick up for this person, and insist because I'm not sympathetic that I therefore hate all women - you really are chivalrous, and I quiver in the face of your shining armour and muscular white steeds. :wanker:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
I'm assuming the end of term is approaching and they are going back home for Christmas. Basically, I'd tell both that if the guy has not left by that date then you will be returning during the holidays to remove all his stuff and dumping it outside the door. In the meantime inform his girlfriend that she can stay but he is no longer welcome around the house and if she finds this impossible then she should go too. Start looking for another housemate if needed to try and take over the tenancy from her, there is always someone out there looking for somewhere to live. That way would also enable the other girl to save some face because if it is a joint tenancy and the whole thing collapses then you all, including her, lose out on deposits and other stuff. She at least will get hers if a new person agrees to pay her share.

You have to make it clear he has to get out send an email to him with dates and with what you intend to do so he has been told and it can be traced so he can't deny any knowledge.

We're currently talking about it and have concluded that we will give him until next saturday to get out of the house, we're going to tell him and e-mail him this face.
If he doesn't the landlord will find out, and we will be finding another housemate to live with, as I am pretty sure she will refuse to live with us if we rat out.
Luckily I think one of our friends wants to move out of her flat, so I don't think there would be any problem in that respect.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I want to say right here and now - all you twerps who feel you HAVE to stick up for this person, and insist because I'm not sympathetic that I therefore hate all women - you really are chivalrous, and I quiver in the face of your shining armour and muscular white steeds. :wanker:
Oh fcuk your ban has ended.:censored:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Are Lord Bracknell and Hiney still mods? PM all ready to be sent....
To be fair that's a bit gay running to the mods.,it shows you up to be a bit of a dick.Why not simply call him a **** and be done with it? At least you get more respect for it.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
How much would you pay, can't say I'm that expensive, it's not like I do it for a living :wink:

Us Albion fans stick together and all that

I think the situation may be getting sorted. The third housemate we needed the support of has finally told us she is becoming angry also.
We're taking steps to throw him out next week, regardless of what he says.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here