Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i really dont think involveing the landlord is going to be a clever move. you've let him stay and was expecting payment, it looks like subletting. unless you get on really well, or the fella's not leaving, keep it to yourself.

you could suggest your american and italian friends are coming round and they like kinky sex games :thumbsup:

Nov 7, 2009
If you could arrange for the landlord to arrive when matey is in bed or in the bath etc, he really have something to answer for

Why? Everyone is entilted to have girlfriends/boyfriends to stay now and again so they could say this is the second time etc. no law against that.

What the landlord needs to do is search her room, if he comes across loads of mens clothes then that is a signal of him staying, then he could take action.

Hang on a minute. Didn't I get you banned for a week for calling all suicidal people selfish?

No. You really are very thick. :drool:

I hope your little situation continues, and my advice is that you cook meals for him - and don't forget to 'poor' some sauce on.

He's probably a regular decent nice bloke, who you want to throw out into the cold :shrug: - and just before Christmas, too!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's probably a regular decent nice bloke, who you want to throw out into the cold :shrug: - and just before Christmas, too!

He sounds like a using abusing dick to me, but each to their own :shrug:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Course Landlords love all this sort of crap don't they. I think you should sort it yourself.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Why? Everyone is entilted to have girlfriends/boyfriends to stay now and again so they could say this is the second time etc. no law against that.

What the landlord needs to do is search her room, if he comes across loads of mens clothes then that is a signal of him staying, then he could take action.

Men's slippers downstairs, men's clothes in her room and around the house, etc etc. Post is also being sent to the house. Landlord could probably take enough action with that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Men's slippers downstairs, men's clothes in her room and around the house, etc etc. Post is also being sent to the house. Landlord could probably take enough action with that.

Ergo you need to decide either split on them or not, court acton will not work

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

I hope your little situation continues, and my advice is that you cook meals for him - and don't forget to 'poor' some sauce on.

Insulting my intelligence, how original :facepalm:

Also he won't be thrown out into the cold. He has been told that he can move back in with his mother.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

Oh also, if you wish you can offer him a place to live.

Nov 7, 2009
We've tried, he won't budge. Even though legally we're all screwed.

Easy thing to do is when he's out, leave all his clothes outside tonight as it's saturday so must be out and lock the doors. When he returns and starts banging on the door then just say, if you don't f*** off we'll call the police and the police will act!!

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Easy thing to do is when he's out, leave all his clothes outside tonight as it's saturday so must be out and lock the doors. When he returns and starts banging on the door then just say, if you don't f*** off we'll call the police and the police will act!!

Nope, he's in. His girlfriends out though. Very annoying.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
i really dont think involveing the landlord is going to be a clever move. you've let him stay and was expecting payment, it looks like subletting. unless you get on really well, or the fella's not leaving, keep it to yourself.

you could suggest your american and italian friends are coming round and they like kinky sex games :thumbsup:

He probably would enjoy the kinky sex games. He's a bit of a...I can't even put it politely, slut.

The thing was we weren't originally expecting payment, as he claimed he would only be here for 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks were up, then he claimed he would contribute to the bills.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He probably would enjoy the kinky sex games. He's a bit of a...I can't even put it politely, slut.

Now listen here, men are never sluts just learning about life...............

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Don't believe every story you are told. Remember, there are 2 sides to every one, and this storyteller is spinning herself as 'victim' in a big way.

That's not a particularly new story either.

So you think I would publicly destroy a decent persons credibility, for what? A bit of fun.

He is in this house, freeloading off us. We are barely getting any sleep due to him being here, as he cooks at ridiculous hours, and he comes in drunk and screams he doesn't care if people are asleep.

I can't give you his side of the story as he is not on NSC. even if I did he would just claim he was paying his way by 'cooking'. Which to be honest he can't actually go.

This may be the way you work NMH, but not me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here