Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Earlier, Brightonlass said that NMH was 'radical'. That was a beautiful thing to say. :love:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Hey there
This is my first real post and I need a little bit of advice. Considering I have read a lot of other posts like this and found you all very useful I thought I would use NSC as my first port of call.

I live in a rented house with 3 other girls as we are students. One of the girls has had her boyfriend living with us for about 2 months now, and by the time he leaves it will be 3 months. He has not given us any money for rent, or contributed to any bills even though he assured us he will make some kind of contribution. :angry:

We have costed up how much he should have given us by the time we leave, and by our reckoning he owes us around £150 each.
We're going to formally ask him for the money, if he does not do that then we will consider taken legal action...which I'm guessing is what I want to know.
Will legal action actually be viable if he does not pay us back?

Thanks.

Free rooms or very low rent rooms crop up every now and then on gumtree offering rooms for nothing in exchange for sex with the tenant 2 or 3 times a week, might be an option for you, one of the other housemates or the lad

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2006-04-04-rent-sex-craigslist_x.htm

Unfortunately i can't find one on Gumtree but keep an eye out or just ask about :thumbsup:

Good Luck :thumbsup:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Let me think, 3 female students need accomodation in return for sex 2 or 3 times a week (each)? I could manage that, and only charge you around £115 plus utilities a week.

Sound OK?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Let me think, 3 female students need accomodation in return for sex 2 or 3 times a week (each)? I could manage that, and only charge you around £115 plus utilities a week.

Sound OK?

No thanks, we're good now. He's leaving the house on Monday, and won't be coming back, ever again. I will not let him step foot in this house.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So, brightonlass, what happened in the conversation to have him out by Monday?

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Welll he skulked off upstairs because he didn't want to get involved. So we had to talk to his girlfriend, and surprisingly she was absolutely fine with it...
Even telling us she was getting angry at him also :facepalm:. Would have been lovely to know this to begin with.
He's leaving on Monday, and we have got no chance in getting any money out of him, because he is apparently broke, even though he can afford alcohol, :rant:

Urgh, all this undue stress for nothing. Oh well, I hope he enjoys his final day in the house, because he won't be stepping foot in it again.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No he's sad because he can't freeload off us anymore, and he will have to find somewhere else to stay and pay rent.

I think you're being tough on yourself. He enjoyed living in a house full of laydeeeeez.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Because I don't want to be serviced by a hairball who doesn't have basic hygiene and who is dating my housemate? ???
*shudder*. Once again, within 1 metre = ripped off balls.

No cos you're on a Football forum, i would have thought this is the last place girls would wanna come and write tbh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here