Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Legal action, contract killing, sex-for-accomodation, honesty, female football fans, the offside law... and all in 11 pages. Marvellous.

Good going for the first thread I've started I have to say.
Found it a wholly interesting experience. :thumbsup:

Also with regards to the other post. He's a hairball with no hygiene *shudder* and is dating my housemate.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Meh, I won't argue. I do know what you mean. It's why I generally go for guys who don't like sport.
And yes there are more of them then you would like to think.

TBH with you, i rarely talk about sport on here or the outside world, mainly cos there's so many more interesting things that go on in the world other than sport.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
TBH with you, i rarely talk about sport on here or the outside world, mainly cos there's so many more interesting things that go on in the world other than sport.

True, there are a lot more interesting things going on in the world. I do a degree about politics though, so a nice chat about sport is kind of a luxury for me, :-S. It's why I'm a member of this site I guess.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Good attempt to be categorised as one of the "guys who don't like sport." :clap:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
True, there are a lot more interesting things going on in the world. I do a degree about politics though, so a nice chat about sport is kind of a luxury for me, :-S. It's why I'm a member of this site I guess.

All i can say is girls like you are few and far between, you must drive your housemates nuts, i can imagine them talking when your not there "i wish BL would stop talking about soccer! soccer, soccer, soccer, it's all she talks about"

Any way i suggest you befriend some of the football loving lesbo's at your uni it's your only hope :thumbsup:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
All i can say is girls like you are few and far between, you must drive your housemates nuts, i can imagine them talking when your not there "i wish BL would stop talking about soccer! soccer, soccer, soccer, it's all she talks about"

Any way i suggest you befriend some of the football loving lesbo's at your uni it's your only hope :thumbsup:

Nope, they just get me talking about Politics. And current world issues, yadda yadda.
Soccer? Last time I saw it was called football in Britain. I may be in Colchester, but we do still call it football up here.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Attachments

• oscar.jpg
    oscar.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 159

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Nope, they just get me talking about Politics. And current world issues, yadda yadda.
Soccer? Last time I saw it was called football in Britain. I may be in Colchester, but we do still call it football up here.

Give it ten years and it'll all be american anyways, it's been happening for years, i mean i pulled into the gas station the other day to fill the auto up with gas and pick up some donuts for later, on my way to order take out i realized i'd left my cell at home, which meant i got the wrong take out. Anyways just embrace the American language YEAAA HAAA

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Give it ten years and it'll all be american anyways, it's been happening for years, i mean i pulled into the gas station the other day to fill the auto up with gas and pick up some donuts for later, on my way to order take out i realized i'd left my cell at home, which meant i got the wrong take out. Anyways just embrace the American language YEAAA HAAA

I just about understood that.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I see Bracknells still logged in, i can imagine the thrill of expectation rippling across his furrowed brow as he reads this uber-thread, either that or hes in the mod arsecave discussing who they are going to ban next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here