Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important advice needed

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
So - er, is he leaving then? Did you post photos? Is his soon-to-be-ex fit?

Did anyone (except Looney) take me up on my sex-for-accomodation offer?

Has anyone been banned?

He's leaving. No I didn't post photos. And I won't comment on the last one.
No it was only Looney, so I think you're in there, :p
And I don't think anybody has been banned.

i GOT BOOTed 3 months before my final exams, before my notice was up i was offered accomodation on campus. they have priority lists for these sort of things which are quite common.

Your creating a lot of drama over very little imo.

Out of interest what did you do your degree in?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Good. Can you? Can you post a pic so WE can decide.

Had Looney, slack as a yak.

Pity, I am sure the mods will fix that one soon.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Out of interest what did you do your degree in?

Sorry I dont devulge any private info on these boards anymore. Its called my "Dont give the fucktards any ammo" policy.:thumbsup:

Its the Ulster Independence flag, not a paramilitry flag but seen by some as being as good as.

In a "United Ireland" it would be a rallying symbol for seperatists, a bit like the confedarate flag was.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I have said it before, I will not post photos of me and my housemates on NSC.

I'll save you the trouble then.

IMG_1818.JPG

Pauline Quirk; Marilyn Manson; Mick Hucknall.

(L-R) No; No; No

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
twin bagger on the right , other two are fine (3 stellas)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We've done that and he says that he will. Then he goes out and spends the money on other things.
we've been well and truly had I knew I shouldn't have agreed to it, :facepalm:.

The other thing is he is putting the household in danger. Three times he has left the gas on after he has cooked, and once he left the front door open from 1am to 10am, which is dangerous anyway, but when you live in one of the roughest parts of Colchester it's worse.

I think the legal action consideration has come about because he is taking liberties now, and he seems to believe that cooking us one meal (which involves boiling pasta and pooring over a sauce) will make us even.

But anyways. Thanks again.

Also to anybody who wants pics of me and my housemates, you aren't getting them.

I've only got to page 1, aand can't be arsed to read 17 pages of bollocks. Tell him to f*** off out of your house, and if he doesn't, find someone who will make him.

Legal action? Fucks sake, kick him out the tosser.

Sorry I don't divulge any private info on these boards anymore. Its called my "Don't give the fucktards any ammo" policy.:thumbsup:

Its the Ulster Independence flag, not a paramilitary flag but seen by some as being as good as.

In a "United Ireland" it would be a rallying symbol for separatists, a bit like the confederate flag was.

Fair enough, I'm honoured that I'm as high up as a fucktard!

Now that's an interesting concept, Ulster that is independent from the UK and the Republic of Ireland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here