Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
sir danny cullip said:
I think we have accepted more than our fair share of asylum seekers, there are countries a lot closer that these people could flee to.

Did you know that only 1 in 2000 in england are asylum seekers?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Did you know that only 1 in 2000 in england are asylum seekers?
There are only 40 Polish tradesmen in London. If you believe 'official' figures.
I think you will will find your figures, whereever they are from, do not included the thousands that 'go missing' as soon as they arrive.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Mr Burns said:
There are only 40 Polish tradesmen in London. If you believe 'official' figures.
I think you will will find your figures, whereever they are from, do not included the thousands that 'go missing' as soon as they arrive.

Well I know 8 in the Barnet area...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
sir danny cullip said:
Australia, why dont we take a leaf out of their book?!
:clap:

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
So sorry boys some of you have eaither got it all wrong or you have ben led up the garden path so to speak,the asylum seekers we get in this country of ours amount to just under 1% of the whole total. which runs into 100ks and going up.they come here not for the fear of their lives,but for the benfits they can get from us,and some of them have a cheek to moan about not grtting enough.remember they can gey free housing,benifits,nhs where they go to the front rtc,:nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
sammy said:
So sorry boys some of you have eaither got it all wrong or you have ben led up the garden path so to speak,the asylum seekers we get in this country of ours amount to just under 1% of the whole total. which runs into 100ks and going up.they come here not for the fear of their lives,but for the benfits they can get from us,and some of them have a cheek to moan about not grtting enough.remember they can gey free housing,benifits,nhs where they go to the front rtc,:nono:

I started the thread to talk about the immigrants that travel to spain and italy by boat, as they truly believe they will have greater opportunities. One such case, was John, who was earning £34 a month at home which was barely enough to look after his family, and he thought he would be accepted into society and earn £2000 a month from his teaching.....

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
I arrived back in the UK yesterday after just over 1 month in Hong Kong..

I thought the aircraft had diverted to the indian sub continent.

the bloke in immigration who checked my passport was a paki and the customs were 50% turban wearing...

..and they talk about national fkin security !

We've got fkin immigrants applying to their own fkin relations in the immigration department for fkin visas, giving their friends houses at the housing department, and jobs at the jobcentre,

and mussies loading the bags at the fkin airport in London, while their wives clean the fkin plane and prepare our food !!!

pigsinspace said:
I arrived back in the UK yesterday after just over 1 month in Hong Kong..

I thought the aircraft had diverted to the indian sub continent.

the bloke in immigration who checked my passport was a paki and the customs were 50% turban wearing...

..and they talk about national fkin security !

We've got fkin immigrants applying to their own fkin relations in the immigration department for fkin visas, giving their friends houses at the housing department, and jobs at the jobcentre,

and mussies loading the bags at the fkin airport in London, while their wives clean the fkin plane and prepare our food !!!

That really is shocking to hear. I thought that ignorant, racist blockheads like you had realised by now that you views make you an embarrassment to our nation and a blight on humanity. I pity you for your intolerance and insecurity.

E

enigma

Lokki 7 said:
That really is shocking to hear. I thought that ignorant, racist blockheads like you had realised by now that you views make you an embarrassment to our nation and a blight on humanity. I pity you for your intolerance and insecurity.

Agreed. This thread as a whole is just sad beyond belief. Please ban that last idiot, his views were particularly rude.

Of course what these idiots dont realise is that brits go and live abroad, but maybe they shouldnt be allowed to. Maybe we should all just stick to our areas. :rolleyes:

Wankers.

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:
not rascist just factual....another 50 years and we will be the minority

A thats not true and you know it

B that was blatanly racist and you know it

C You're a clown

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
Agreed. This thread as a whole is just sad beyond belief. Please ban that last idiot, his views were particularly rude.

you have your opinions I will have mine...thats what a forum is all about!.

Please ban this poster emigma because he disagrees with me...

ps point C

clowns make people laugh....are you laughing?

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:
you have your opinions I will have mine...thats what a forum is all about!.

Please ban this poster emigma because he disagrees with me...

ps point C

clowns make people laugh....are you laughing?

Im not laughing, I pity you and your out-dated views. Your views are racist- you're clearly not happy with asian people of whichever religion (towel heads, mussies, although to be fair you probably wouldnt realise they might be different religions) serving you at an airport.If you want to go and live with just white people, f*** off to the Orkney Islands or wherever else Immigration hasnt really happened.

I'd rather have a pint/meal/game of football with a "towel head" than a sad redneck like you. We might be the same colour but thats all I have in common with you.

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
Your views are racist- you're clearly not happy with asian people of whichever religion

what have different religions got to do with races?

I think you are a bit confused..to say I am not happy with asian people is absolute bollocks..I am actually married to an asian girl and was in Hong kong visiting her family, I think old son you are the one who needs to refine his argument before posting . ie brain in gear before typing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here