Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Because thats when good neighbours, become good friends

Oct 25, 2003
Mr Burns said:
But I think you'd find Namibia has a whole host of African countries between us and them......:glare:

not between them and argentina though

if UK and canada are neighbours, are argentina and namibia

or, australia and madagascar?

Mr Burns said:
You aint wrong there. It does spoil Auckland having so many Japs and Asians. I've been to Asia and loved learning the culture and meeting the pople.. Last thing I wanted is to go to an Asian country and see all the shop and resurants run by English or Europeans. Same when you go to New Zealand it would be good to see the place run by New Zealanders, and not Asians. There like a plague on the planet.

What about south sea islanders? Does your racial stereotyping extend to them all spoiling the place?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
BarrelofFun said:
We have had a lot of threads of late, talking about moving music, films that you cry to...etc.

I was deeply moved by an article and picture in the Observer on sunday. Just seeing the fear and sheer terror on this chaps face brought a lump in my throat and a tear to my eye.

Are the authorities hands tied? What can be done to save these desperate people, searching for a better life....

juanmedina.jpg
He looks like a Great White has just grabbed his bollocks:D

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
not between them and argentina though

if UK and canada are neighbours, are argentina and namibia

or, australia and madagascar?
Sorry thought you meant us and Namibia. Yer I guess they are. Good luck floating a raft between the two........

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Anyone wlse notice there is a Penis in the bottom left of the photo??

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
watsongooal said:
Anyone wlse notice there is a Penis in the bottom left of the photo??

:lolol: :lolol: We are having a proper english debate here where everyone is getting on their high horse and then you come up with a humeros comment like that, you've been living in NZ too long :p

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
What about south sea islanders? Does your racial stereotyping extend to them all spoiling the place?
Spoiling what place. I merely stated a fact that there are a lot of Japs in Auckland, and personally I think it spolis the place. Also for example you go to Pucket (or however you spell it) and its full of English and Germans, and yer I think that ruins the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here