Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:
what have different religions got to do with races?

I think you are a bit confused..to say I am not happy with asian people is absolute bollocks..I am actually married to an asian girl and was in Hong kong visiting her family, I think old son you are the one who needs to refine his argument before posting . ie brain in gear before typing..

Nice side-stepping of the argument there.

Ok so we'll replace "racist" with "bigoted"- though clearly you have it in for "indian-looking" people as your post implied. And immigrants who seek to come to this country.

Oh and Im sure you like Chinese people or wherever your wife is from. And that your best mates milkman is indian or whatever. But you're still racist.

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
Oh and Im sure you like Chinese people or wherever your wife is from

did I say my wife was Chinese just because she was from Hong Kong??

Oh you are such a rascist...have you ever been outside of the Uk?

I doubt it very much..

oh and isn't "indian looking" a bit offensive to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis?

I think you need to review your views before you post again.

Last edited:

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:
did I say my wife was Chinese just because she was from Hong Kong??

Oh you are such a rascist...have you ever been outside of the Uk?

I doubt it very much..

It was a guess, hence why I added or wherver she is from. Please do enlighten me. Is she a "mussie" or a "towel head" :lolol:

Yes, I have been outside of the UK several times, and Im actually part European myself.

Why try and portray yourself as a tolerant person? The truth is there for all to see. The sad thing is you're too ashamed to admit you're racist.

E

enigma

Good try to go down the PC avenue and turn it on me, but no I dont think indian-looking is offensive. Particularly not when compared to your views. I was merely couching it in terms that a Daily Mail reader such as yourself might understand.

So you're PC now are you? Make up your mind....

Last edited by a moderator:

E

enigma

swindonseagull said:
Enigma you are digging a big hole for yourself,,

do some research before posting..

Not really. Glad to see you support such an open-minded individual though. :rolleyes:

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
so you are part european? what is the other part? martian..

I am fully european..

please tell me you are Albanian

Last edited:

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:
so you are part european? what is the other part? martian..

I am fully european..

please tell me you are Albanian

I suppose you hate the Albanians, but sadly no, I am part Italian.

Ooooh arent we the open-minded one. European eh? Wow!

pigsinspace said:
I am actually married to an asian girl

I'm sure you are aware that lots of Asians, both west and east, are Muslims.

Let's hope if you ever have a sun or a daughter, they will never have to run into a racist knucklehead who judges people as Muslim extremists by their skin. That would be ironic, no?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Immigrants are bring back a bit of "retail therapy" to clapham high street.

I lived here just long enough to remember when you could "buy things" rather than walk past bars and restaurants.

Now thanks to the immigrant population I can purchase a paint brush without having to get a tube to the nearest Homebase 30 minutes away.

They looked a bit Indian looking, I suspect they are from India.

E

enigma

London Irish said:
I'm sure you are aware that lots of Asians, both west and east, are Muslims.

Let's hope if you ever have a sun or a daughter, they will never have to run into a racist knucklehead who judges people as Muslim extremists by their skin. That would be ironic, no?

Amen to that. As I said, I would rather associate with any number of Immigrants than a racist like him.

pigsinspace said:
I arrived back in the UK yesterday after just over 1 month in Hong Kong..

I thought the aircraft had diverted to the indian sub continent.

the bloke in immigration who checked my passport was a paki and the customs were 50% turban wearing...

..and they talk about national fkin security !

We've got fkin immigrants applying to their own fkin relations in the immigration department for fkin visas, giving their friends houses at the housing department, and jobs at the jobcentre,

and mussies loading the bags at the fkin airport in London, while their wives clean the fkin plane and prepare our food !!!

WANKER

E

enigma

clapham_gull said:
Immigrants are bring back a bit of "retail therapy" to clapham high street.

I lived here just long enough to remember when you could "buy things" rather than walk past bars and restaurants.

Now thanks to the immigrant population I can purchase a paint brush without having to get a tube to the nearest Homebase 30 minutes away.

They looked a bit Indian looking, I suspect they are from India.

Yep. Same here.The Indian people in the newsagents get my money ahead of Tesco, very nice people. And the Eastern European dry cleaners shop is much cheaper than anywhere else I have been. They're much nicer than a lot of the "indigenous people" round here.

E

enigma

sir danny cullip said:
I must say i agree with him that there does seem to be an extraordinarily large number of asians working within passport control etc

Perhaps in somewhere like Heathrow thats down to the proximity of the airport to an area like Hounslow.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
sir danny cullip said:
I must say i agree with him that there does seem to be an extraordinarily large number of asians working within passport control etc

If you're talking about Heathrow, it's probably because they draw a lot of staff from nearby Hounslow? which has a large Asian population.

The airport would come to a standstill if it wasn't able to draw on them (willing to work long hours, low pay etc..) which makes the post above somewhat ironic.

I've also read that perhaps (without being too patronising) a "custom" or history of working there is being built up within the local Asian communities.

Like the docks or coal mines etc.. you're more likely to choose to work there if a member of family is or already has.

Last edited:

sir danny cullip said:

So f***ing what?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here