Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

E

enigma

algie said:
I take it pigsinspace isn't allowed his own opinions?Whether there right or wrong he is entitled to an opinion

Of course he's entitled to an opinion. But it doesnt count for much when he resorts to using terms like paki and towel head.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
Of course he's entitled to an opinion. But it doesnt count for much when he resorts to using terms like paki and towel head.
Agreed. I am actually on his side in a way, but using terms like that is out of order, for a number of reasons, one being it gives others an excuse to label you a racist and shout you down, without getting into a debate.

Do I agree with the BNP. In many ways yes. But then they always shoot themseleves in the foot with a stupid policy like no mixed marriages!!! If two people love eachother and want to get married, why should race come into it? It's policies like this that give others a chance to label them racists and Nazis.

As I said in earlier posts, if I had my way I'd stop asylum seekers, because the system is abused and until it can be sorted out I'd refuse entry. I wouldn't stop imargartain, but I would make it harder, and only take those we need, and wouldn't pay a penny in benifits to any new citizen until they'd been here for a fixed number of years. Stop paying them benifits and we will soon see how many genuine asylum seekers there are!!!

I'd be interested to know the views of people who are 100 per cent against parties like the BNP, and the St George Cross, the English national flag. I've travelled to many different parts of the globe, and visited numerous countries, and England is the only one that it looked down upon by certain elements of the population in terms of flying the national flag. It almost seems if your proud to be English, you must be racist.

E

enigma

There is nothing wrong with the national flag, provided people dont use it as a tool to be racist with, if you understand me.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm 100% against the BNP

not particularly bothered about the england flag, people can fly it if they want, its your choice how you express your patriarchy

i'm not very patriotic, therefore i don't own an england flag

i disagree that owning one makes you racist, however, often is the case that it does make you a bit of a cock

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Do I agree with the BNP. In many ways yes. But then they always shoot themseleves in the foot with a stupid policy like no mixed marriages!!!

I think its hard to disagree that the "official" policies of the BNP are really a smoke screen to hide what their real "policies" and intentions are.

Its not that the BNP "sometimes go to far" as you seem to imply. Their real opinions are deeply, deeply nasty and they only water them down in "official" literature to avoid prosecution. Unfortunately they've been caught out.

See Nick Griffins speech.

E

enigma

tommy boy said:
i'm 100% against the BNP

not particularly bothered about the england flag, people can fly it if they want, its your choice how you express your patriarchy

i'm not very patriotic, therefore i don't own an england flag

i disagree that owning one makes you racist, however, often is the case that it does make you a bit of a cock

I agree with the last point in a way- I often find that people who have such a need to show off the flag here are twats. There is nothing wrong with being patriotic- but people can take it too far, especially during things like the football. I've had crap off people before during the football and there's no need.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
There is nothing wrong with the national flag, provided people dont use it as a tool to be racist with, if you understand me.
No I don, because there you have instantly linked the national flag with racists.
Why do you think Gordon Brown annouced his plans for 'British Day' at the same time the BNP leaders went on trial. Its happened in many countries these far right groups springing up. I believe if the BNP got its house in order and dropped some of their extreme views, they would become a force in British politics.

As much as everyone in the world would like peace and harmony and everyone getting on, its just never going to happen. Races and regilions do not mix. History shows us that. We tolerate each other, but no more. How many countries have been to war in the past 100 years due to race/regilon. The answers probably most of them, and these days with all the violence and terror in the world things haven't improved, its probably the worst its ever been.

Face it, we are to different to each other to all get along happilly.

Now I'm sure I'll be called a dickhead for my comments but it's a very easy way out of a debate.

Dandyman

In London village.
Mr Burns said:
I'd be interested to know the views of people who are 100 per cent against parties like the BNP, and the St George Cross, the English national flag.

Why not just walk past any War Memorial and count the names of genuine patriots who lost their lives defending this country against the scum that Nazi vermin like the BNP worship.

E

enigma

Dandyman said:
Why not just walk past any War Memorial and count the names of genuine patriots who lost their lives defending this country against the scum that Nazi vermin like the BNP worship.

:clap:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
I agree with the last point in a way- I often find that people who have such a need to show off the flag here are twats. There is nothing wrong with being patriotic- but people can take it too far, especially during things like the football. I've had crap off people before during the football and there's no need.
Yer but go to other countries, particually Asia, and the people there are so proud of who they are. Go to Thailand and they fly their by the millions, but as you say people here see people as twats for owning one. It seems people who are anti BNP are also anti their own nationality.

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
No I don, because there you have instantly linked the national flag with racists.

Bollocks. Im just saying that in the majority of cases there is nothing wrong with it, but the likes of the BNP use it in the wrong manner.

The BNP will never be a force in this country- as seen by their failure to get 1 MP. Their time has passed.

Dandyman

In London village.
Mr Burns said:
. Races and regilions do not mix.

So let's think this through...

Ferdinand...Black...can't have him

Beckham...part Jewish...can't have him

Defoe...Black and RC...can't have him

Campbell...Black...can't have him

King...ditto...

Rooney...sounds a bit Paddy..better chuck him out too..

Owen...probably Taff somewhere..better be safe and keep him out, too...

:nono:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Dandyman said:
But that just labelling the whole party with the same brush. The lib dems had an acholoic has a leader, also had a senior member using rent boys. Does that mean the whole of the Lib Dems are the same?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Dandyman said:
So let's think this through...

Ferdinand...Black...can't have him

Beckham...part Jewish...can't have him

Defoe...Black and RC...can't have him

Campbell...Black...can't have him

King...ditto...

Rooney...sounds a bit Paddy..better chuck him out too..

Owen...probably Taff somewhere..better be safe and keep him out, too...

:nono:
Very easy to take on line and twist it. I'm talking as a whole, not indiviuals.

Oct 25, 2003
Mr Burns said:
But that just labelling the whole party with the same brush. The lib dems had an acholoic has a leader, also had a senior member using rent boys. Does that mean the whole of the Lib Dems are the same?

the lib dems aren't an "alcoholic party" though are they?

the BNP are a RACIST party, therefore, i'd presume, most of their members are RACIST

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
Yer but go to other countries, particually Asia, and the people there are so proud of who they are. Go to Thailand and they fly their by the millions, but as you say people here see people as twats for owning one. It seems people who are anti BNP are also anti their own nationality.

I dont really need to wave about a flag in my own country to show that Im proud. Its a bit like having a girlfriend and snogging the face off her in public- im more the kind of person that walks around holding hands in public.

Some thinhs are great about England but there are others that arent- I tend to embrace what I like, and shrug off what I dont like. Im less than half English anyway.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
Bollocks. Im just saying that in the majority of cases there is nothing wrong with it, but the likes of the BNP use it in the wrong manner.

The BNP will never be a force in this country- as seen by their failure to get 1 MP. Their time has passed.
Agreed, to many dickheads in high positions. But I'm sure there will be a party that will take on a lot of their policies in a more subtle way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here