Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
the lib dems aren't an "alcoholic party" though are they?

the BNP are a RACIST party, therefore, i'd presume, most of their members are RACIST
But you presume this on the back of what one of their members said. Doesn't mean everyone agrees with it.

Dandyman

In London village.
enigma said:
Me neither. Where did you find that out dandy?

Beckham's maternal grandfather was Jewish.

(He also has a verse in Hebrew from the Song of Songs tatooed on his arm).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mr Burns said:
But that just labelling the whole party with the same brush. The lib dems had an acholoic has a leader, also had a senior member using rent boys. Does that mean the whole of the Lib Dems are the same?

Are you having a laugh ? The BNP are a party with racist policies, always have been, always will be.

Only recently have they tried publically to water them down and jump on the coat tales of the immigration debate.

.. but the film showed (did you watch it?) that they havent changed the slightest.

Your analogy is rubbish, laughable.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
no

i presume this based on their policies

which are racist
So was our governments policy to invade Iraq not racist?

Okay they treat their people like shit, they dicate to them, which we all find shocking. But it is THEIR way. Like it is the way of many countries on this planet.
What right have we got to say they should live like us in a democary. In an ideal world they would, but why should we attack the Arab race beacuse they don't live like us?

E

enigma

Dandyman said:
Beckham's maternal grandfather was Jewish.

(He also has a verse in Hebrew from the Song of Songs tatooed on his arm).

Good knowledge.....

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
clapham_gull said:
I think its hard to disagree that the "official" policies of the BNP are really a smoke screen to hide what their real "policies" and intentions are.

Thats what ALL political parties do and most religions.

For example, Labour said they would reform the House of Lords because it was undemocratic. We now have the reoccurence of people effectively buying a peerage or simply being placemen. Many of their policies have been equally sinister, internment, house arrest, barred from your own home, confiscation of assets, etc. etc.

I don't trust or vote for any politicians. Anyone who wants to be one is obviously suspect and should be disbarred from standing.

Mr Burns, you seem to be the voice of reason here but I think you will be missunderstood by some of the boards more red members :rolleyes:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
chip said:

For example, Labour said they would reform the House of Lords because it was undemocratic. We now have the reoccurence of people effectively buying a peerage or simply being placemen. Many of their policies have been equally sinister, internment, house arrest, barred from your own home, confiscation of assets, etc. etc.

I don't trust or vote for any politicians. Anyone who wants to be one is obviously suspect and should be disbarred from standing.

Mr Burns, you seem to be the voice of reason here but I think you will be missunderstood by some of the boards more red members :rolleyes:
Thank you.
Notice no one answered the Iraq issue yet. Surely Labour couldn't be racist could they!!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Mr Burns said:
So was our governments policy to invade Iraq not racist?

Okay they treat their people like shit, they dicate to them, which we all find shocking. But it is THEIR way. Like it is the way of many countries on this planet.
What right have we got to say they should live like us in a democary. In an ideal world they would, but why should we attack the Arab race beacuse they don't live like us?

Mr Blair is thinking about us having new nuclear power stations because of the lack of oil and gas, he'll give the green light as we can't survive in this day and age but the Labour party and other nationals are saying Iran cant have nuclear power, how are they suppose to survive?

Why should a few nations have nuclear fuel and not Iran? and what right has Bush and Blair dictate to other Muslim countries on how they should live. What if Iraq, Iran was the world leaders and said you're not allowed to live in a democracy but live like us. we'd rebel. talk about the kettle calling...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
chip said:

I gave up on politicians years ago. Don't express my vote, its a waste of time in my constituency.

However, disagreeing with somebody who defends the BNP hardly makes me a "red" does it.

I would stand up for the right for Nick Griffin to express his view to a point.

However if you'd read the speech and saw the programme as I did, well...

.. that's just racist lies he's peddling and has little to do with politics.

Oceanic said:
Mr Blair is thinking about us having new nuclear power stations because of the lack of oil and gas, he'll give the green light as we can't survive in this day and age but the Labour party and other nationals are saying Iran cant have nuclear power, how are they suppose to survive?

Why should a few nations have nuclear fuel and not Iran? and what right has Bush and Blair dictate to other Muslim countries on how they should live. What if Iraq, Iran was the world leaders and said you're not allowed to live in a democracy but live like us. we'd rebel. talk about the kettle calling...

Very clever, I see what you've done there. Turned it around and everything. And all on you're own. Oh no sorry Obergroupen Commandant Burns got there first.
Ah well. Keep trying.

E

enigma

Franks Wild Years said:
Very clever, I see what you've done there. Turned it around and everything. And all on you're own. Oh no sorry Obergroupen Commandant Burns got there first.
Ah well. Keep trying.

Thats all they can do mate

Oct 25, 2003
Mr Burns said:
Thank you.
Notice no one answered the Iraq issue yet. Surely Labour couldn't be racist could they!!?!?!?!

hmmm

not REALLY sure where you're going on that, the war on iraq was

OFFICIALLY:-

to remove the weapons of mass destruction from saddam hussein

racist?

no

PROBABLY

to remove saddam hussein from power as he was a pain in the arse to the west

racist?

no

so no, i don't see how the war was RACIST, care to enlighten me?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What makes me laugh is the BNP supporters on here trawl out the "Labour did this, Labour did that.." argument like anyone who disagrees with them is a card carrying member.

I didn't vote this lot in and never been a member or active supporter of the party.

Last edited:

E

enigma

clapham_gull said:
What makes me laugh is the BNP supporters on here trawl out the "Labour did this, Labour did that.." argument like anyone who disagrees with them is a card carrying member.

I didn't vote this lot in...

Same as you mate, I have never voted for them but anyone left of Hitler is left to them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here