Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

chip said:
You seem to have got yourself a little wound up. Mr Burns has touched on some areas that you seem to have some very strong opinions about and in expressing a point of view offended your sensibilities. He is, at least arguing coherently rather than your tamborine banging.

You seem to be able to make some judgement of me on the basis of a few words - I bet you can do that just by looking at people can't you? You show such a tolerance and understanding, an empathy even, for the views of others that I bet you must be some sort of counsellor. Relate or ACAS? Listen to other peoples point of view rather than rant and you may gain more understanding of why the problems are so hard to solve. Your "them or us" mentality is hardly amenable to this so you are probably destined to stew in your own anger and ignorance just like the very people you seem to despise.

In the words of Frank Zappa

Take a day, walk around, watch the Nazis run your town,
Then go home and check yourself, you think I'm talking about someone else.

:thumbsup:

E

enigma

tommy boy said:
i don't believe it was about weapons no, i never said that did i?

i was againt the war, but i fail to see how it was in any way racist

:clap:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
clapham_gull said:
I'm a little confused as to the point you are making, seriously. I didn't agree with the invasion of Iraq, I have absolutely no idea whether the reasoning behind had anything to do with race.

I don't agree with the policies of the BNP.

Am I allowed to hold both view points ?

Are they contradictory ?
Cause you are. I dont agree with many of the racist crap the BNP go on about, but I do see sense in a lot of their policies.

Oct 25, 2003
rac·ism Audio pronunciation of "racism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

explain to me how the iraq war applies to the above

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Vote BNP

It's the only solution.:wave:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
i don't believe it was about weapons no, i never said that did i?

i was againt the war, but i fail to see how it was in any way racist
We are a democary (excuse spelling)

Iraq for lack of a better term was a dicatorship. What right have we got to try to change that. Surely it must mean we dont agree with how that race of people lives. Does this no seem a little racist?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
n.

1. .

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others - See post above. ie we live in a demoracy, therefore so should you.

Oct 25, 2003
tommy boy said:
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

the invasion(i'll call it that) did not:-

imply that our race was superior to theirs, simply that our political structure is

it did not discriminate or show prejudice based on race

therefore it is not racist

E

enigma

Jesus, if you think that we invaded Iraq for racist reasons, you're really missing the point

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mr Burns said:
We are a democary (excuse spelling)

Iraq for lack of a better term was a dicatorship. What right have we got to try to change that. Surely it must mean we dont agree with how that race of people lives. Does this no seem a little racist?

I think it was generally agreed the government under international law didn't have the right to change it.

"Surely it must mean we dont agree with how that race of people lives. "

Technically I don't think the people of Iraq had much say in the matter, as it was as you say a dictatorship.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
the invasion(i'll call it that) did not:-

imply that our race was superior to theirs, simply that our political structure is

it did not discriminate or show prejudice based on race

therefore it is not racist
political structure ie. way of life.

Oct 25, 2003
clapham_gull said:
I think it was generally agreed the government under international law didn't have the right to change it.

"Surely it must mean we dont agree with how that race of people lives. "

Technically I don't think the people of Iraq had much say in the matter, as it was as you say a dictatorship.

is the CORRECT answer

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mr Burns said:
Crime, immagration, leaving the Eu, social inclusion, public service, preserving idenity, education

Which is fine... but you surely understand that the BNP are simply using these *buzz" words to attract people to a party which is essentially racist by any definition of the word.

They probably also have a "green agenda".

Are you suggesting that Greenpeace should embrace the BNP irrespective of their other agenda ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here