Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

E

enigma

To be honest Jordan, there are areas where whites can't go and vice versa, and either which way its ridiculous. But then there are some areas of towns that you dont go to regardless of race.

chip said:
If there was one thing that FZ was against it was cencorship and oppression. You adopt the style of someone who wishes to impose their view of the world on others and thats a fundamental facet of facism.

I don't care if you call me a racist because we all are at some level. I think I know where my level is but you are just like a gay bashing repressed homosexual. You have used one or two light hearted phrases (to you) but you can't appreciate that they are offensive to others and in their own way are racist or use racist imagry. However, racist is so overused as to have little real meaning nowadays. Much of your language is profane, aggressive and abusive and that is ignorant.

I don't think I have aligned myself with any faction, but I am certain if I did it wouldn't be to yours. You are just like a mirror reflecting what you see as their hate and that to me is part of the problem. The truth is that some of what the BNP says is true, just like some of what bin laden or Bush or even Blair says is true. Just because I can recognise that does not make me aligned or a supporter of them.

So you think that The BNP don't represent oppression and censorship ?
Yes some of my language is abusive and aggsessive but it pales into insignifacants next to the ranting of the far right.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
BHA Jordan said:
Perhaps as I've had a bit to drink I'm exaggerating a bit, but more and more immigrants enter our country, and yes there are many who adapt to the English way of life, but there are also many who come here who form their own little communities which are growing and growing.

Of these that have created their own communities, they hate England and the English yet live in our country. Nothing can be done about them as the government fears it will be perceived as being racist, and while that number grows, yes it may be a long way off, but if more and more immigrants are welcomed with open arms and these communities keep growing, not to mention the fact that they keep breeding thus helping their numbers grow even quicker, then it wont be that long before they will form their own party and slowly start taking control of the country.

Like I say there are many who adapt to the English way of life and consider themselves to be as English as the next bloke, but its the ones who hate us and the fact that their numbers are growing which is worrying. I appreciate you could say that we have the BNP and its members who hate them back, and I know many immigrants will tell stories of how they moved to somewhere in the UK and were forced to flea because they were - Insert Nationality Here - and many English hated them for it, but as an Englishman I wouldn't dare move to certain areas of the UK as I would know that as an Englishman I would be in the minority and would face the possibilty of having to flea through fear or racist attack in my own country.

And do you realise how stupid that sounds? An Englishman restricted on where he can move to through fear of being attacked for being an Englishman in England.

Like I said stupid, but its true
Very good point. Now wait for some idiot to shoot you down with a one line putdown.

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
Your are racist. Theres a quote above to prove it. So your saying your type of racism is okay. Butto believe that a country should retain its identity isn't. As I said:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

OK, fine. I really couldnt care! A lot of people use "chavs" as well, and that's not any better really.

As I said, rather my way than the BNP way you and the others hold so dear.

Sorry if I am supposed to be upset.:lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mr Burns said:
Very good point. Now wait for some idiot to shoot you down with a one line putdown.

I'm genuinely interested where these areas are.

Specifically which areas am I in danger for being white - seriously.

Which races - Afro Caribean, Asian ?

Is there a religious factor ?

E

enigma

clapham_gull said:
I'm genuinely interested where these areas are.

Specifically which areas am I in danger for being white - seriously.

Which races - Afro Caribean, Asian ?

Is there a religious factor ?

Apparently there are some, although I myself have never had the problem in London, Midlands or France for example.

Good point about the religion factor- but they wont have picked up on that.

Im sure they will have put all blacks and asians together anyway,without making the relevant distinctions.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Franks Wild Years said:
So you think that The BNP don't represent oppression and censorship ?
Yes some of my language is abusive and aggsessive but it pales into insignifacants next to the ranting of the far right.

I think that I have already said that I see most forms of politics and religion as indulging in cencorship, oppression, lies etc. But, that doesn't change the fact that you do it aggressively and seemingly unaware that you are just as bad as the people you condem. It doesn't pale into insignificance, it sounds just the same.

Be thankful that your father had the good fortune to arrive in a country that could assisted him. You are obviously grateful for that but you should also accept that others have different views 50 years later in entirely different circumstances. If I was a therapist I would say you have some difficulty with that. It is only because we have a good sense of freedom in this country that your father was safe here. Why rage against those very qualities.

E

enigma

Bed for me as well.

I hope all you BNP people and affiliates have horrible nightmares about immigrants taking over the country. Night night.

:wave:

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
enigma said:
To be honest Jordan, there are areas where whites can't go and vice versa, and either which way its ridiculous. But then there are some areas of towns that you dont go to regardless of race.

Exactly its stupid. Like I have previously stated I am far from racist, as I actually have mixed race/muslim family as my auntie married a South African Muslim many moons ago.

Also as stated I have had a bit to drink and am trying to keep to my point. I don't have a problem with anyone regardless of race, looks, tastes etc, but what I do hate is the state this country is in now. To answer Clapham Gull I am not sure which schools exactly don't allow kids to wear England shirts, but I do know they don't as my cousin who is a teacher in Welling said its true when I had read it somewhere and asked her once if her school followed that. Her school doesn't but she knows of a few that do apparently.

The BNP is wrong, and anyone who thinks they are great should ask themselves what they would do if an Asian/African (or whatever) doctor saved their life or a life of a close friend or relative? Still want him to f*** off and leave the country?

As already said its too late now, too much damage has been done IMO, and England to a large extent has lost its identity. I appreciate I may have gone a bit off topic saying that one day Al Quaeda could be running the country, but you never know.

The way I see it is if people who want to come to this country, then please do, as I would hope to go anywhere in the world and be given the same welcome. BUT a few ground rules should be implemented.

Firstly people who come to this country should adapt to English way of life (after all you are living in England) as far as possible. By all means attend gatherings of your selected faith etc, but try to be as English as possible.

Secondly don't commit crime, frauduently claim benefits or burn our flag, and if you do then you will be deported.

These would not be unfair stipulations to put on people coming to this country, as after all if you went anywhere else in the world, then those rules would apply.

This way everyone could live in harmony with one another, but unfortunately this is just a wonderful dream and will never be realised.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
clapham_gull said:
Come on guys.

I want to know which areas my life is in danger from the immigrant population.

There have been many stories of many different locations, but the only one I know of personally is Whitton in Ipswich. But it works both ways.

I must admit to finding it funny that enigma agrees with me that there are areas, yet contradicts him/herself by saying "Apparently there are some" :bigwave:

enigma said:

enigma said:
Apparently there are some, although I myself have never had the problem in London, Midlands or France for example.

Good point about the religion factor- but they wont have picked up on that.

Im sure they will have put all blacks and asians together anyway,without making the relevant distinctions.

E

enigma

Perhaps I have phrased that badly.

What I meant to say that is that there are apparently areas where people cannot go, although I have not experienced this. I have however seen a couple of documentaries where this was shown, although how much can be read into this I dont know.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
enigma said:
Perhaps I have phrased that badly.

What I meant to say that is that there are apparently areas where people cannot go, although I have not experienced this. I have however seen a couple of documentaries where this was shown, although how much can be read into this I dont know.

Was just messing around mate, its late I know I've struggled at time to get the words down how I want to say them :drink:

E

enigma

BHA Jordan said:
Was just messing around mate, its late I know I've struggled at time to get the words down how I want to say them :drink:

Nah its fair enough, I did contradict myself unintentionally.

I dont agree with everything you say, but you make some good points and you're clearly not BNP scum.

:)

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
enigma said:
Nah its fair enough, I did contradict myself unintentionally.

I dont agree with everything you say, but you make some good points and you're clearly not BNP scum.

:)

Likewise, although I'm still undecided whether you're a closet BNP fanatic or not :lolol:

To be honest this is a bit of a stupid discussion to have on a footie forum as everyone will have strong views, and to be honest us talking about it wont change a thing.

Last edited:

Mr Burns said:
Good reply:wave: :wave: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Ah it didn't take long for the cuddly face of fascism to go all hateful on us and start calling people wankers. The thin veneer soon drips away and the fascist apologist is there for all to see.

And let's remind everyone why you are defending the BNP on so many pages, because you are a racist little tosser yourself, and here you are condemning yourself out of your own mouth:
Mr Burns said:
Same when you go to New Zealand it would be good to see the place run by New Zealanders, and not Asians. There like a plague on the planet.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here