Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mr Burns said:
That is the big worry, because something will happen. If not this year or next year, within our generation all hell will break loose. Enoch Powells words in the sixites that there will be 'blood on the streets' may well happen, if 7 July wasn't the start of it.

I do hold issue with that. Anyone who visited the memorial outside of Kings Cross will know that many, many messages were left by muslims saying that the bombings were not in their name.

The bombings were specifically aimed at the people of London, but as a resident in a multicultural area up here I don't exactly hear the trickle of rivers of blood.

Oct 25, 2003
Mr Burns said:
looney, as much as I want to see change, it's the way you put your view across that destroy the BNP. All the time you spout hate, you will never win. Explain your views, dont dicate them.

to be fair your argument has been the best argument from the right on this thread

atleast your posts have a bit of rationality

E

enigma

Absolute bollocks. East London has always had immigrants, there were loads of jewish people there before, the only difference is they have moved more into North London, and other races have replaced them.

Our government will not be dictated to by AL Qaeda or anyone else, stop scaremongering. The majority of muslims do not agree with his views here. And if ever we are to be a minority in the UK, its a long way away.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Franks Wild Years said:
I;ve put up with a lot of abuse in the course of this discusion but I will fight anyone who compares me to Looney. :nono:
I try and put an explanation in every post I make. All I see from you is put down to anything anyone says. You might not agree with my views, but dont act like a child and try and be funny with one line put downs, because it just makes you look a twat. Maybe put some of your views. Not what you think you SHOULD say, what you WANT to say.

Last edited:

E

enigma

clapham_gull said:

The bombings were specifically aimed at the people of London, but as a resident in a multicultural area up here I don't exactly hear the trickle of rivers of blood.

Agree with that. My road is mainly arab/middle eastern, and there are no fights. The worst people round here are the chavs/white trash.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Franks Wild Years said:
I think if you align yourself with people who say that they agree with the BNP you are opening yourself up to be attacked as one of the same. I fail to see how this is ranting or raving. Its simply stating a fact.
I think the light hearted use of the liederhosen as a political weapon probably exempts me from the angry brigade and I'm certainly not ignorant.
I also think that if Frank Zappa knew that his lyrics were being used in an argument by someone aligning himself with the BNP boys he'd be f***ing spinning in his grave.

If there was one thing that FZ was against it was cencorship and oppression. You adopt the style of someone who wishes to impose their view of the world on others and thats a fundamental facet of facism.

I don't care if you call me a racist because we all are at some level. I think I know where my level is but you are just like a gay bashing repressed homosexual. You have used one or two light hearted phrases (to you) but you can't appreciate that they are offensive to others and in their own way are racist or use racist imagry. However, racist is so overused as to have little real meaning nowadays. Much of your language is profane, aggressive and abusive and that is ignorant.

I don't think I have aligned myself with any faction, but I am certain if I did it wouldn't be to yours. You are just like a mirror reflecting what you see as their hate and that to me is part of the problem. The truth is that some of what the BNP says is true, just like some of what bin laden or Bush or even Blair says is true. Just because I can recognise that does not make me aligned or a supporter of them.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
Allow calling me a tosser, i havent said anything to you. Fassy.
After being against anyone YOU considered rasict, you used a blatent racist remark, got pulled up on it, and said you don't care.

Your opinion no longer really counts in this thread does it.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:

Mr Burns said:
I try and put an explanation in every post I make. All I see from you is put down to anything anyone says. You might not agree with my views, but dont act like a child and try and be funny with one line put downs, because it just makes you look a twat. Maybe put some of your views. Not what you think you SHOULD say, what you WANT to say.

OK here's an explaination. My father came to England on a refugee boat in 1957.He couldn't speak English and he didn't know anyone. He was forced to leave his family and his friends behind. He didn't know if he would ever see them again. If he hadn't left his home country he would undoubtedly faced death or the very least Soviet prison camps. He entered England as a political refugee, I guess these days he would be called an asylum seeker.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that if that happened today he would be recieved with the same sympathy and support,because governments of both sides have been been to happy to go along with the Daily Mail-isation of politics in order to win elections.
So when I hear people like you and Oceanic and Looney spouting your f***ing hate it makes me slightly cross.
However, having had years of listening to this type of shit I have found the best way to deal with it is to take the piss.
Is that good enough for you ?

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
After being against anyone YOU considered rasict, you used a blatent racist remark, got pulled up on it, and said you don't care.

Your opinion no longer really counts in this thread does it.:wave: :wave: :wave:

To be honest I dont really care if someone thinks I am racist against my own race. Its not something that bothers me. Sorry! :lolol:

I'd rather be the way I am than the way you and the BNP boys are......

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
enigma said:
Absolute bollocks. East London has always had immigrants, there were loads of jewish people there before, the only difference is they have moved more into North London, and other races have replaced them.

Our government will not be dictated to by AL Qaeda or anyone else, stop scaremongering. The majority of muslims do not agree with his views here. And if ever we are to be a minority in the UK, its a long way away.

Perhaps as I've had a bit to drink I'm exaggerating a bit, but more and more immigrants enter our country, and yes there are many who adapt to the English way of life, but there are also many who come here who form their own little communities which are growing and growing.

Of these that have created their own communities, they hate England and the English yet live in our country. Nothing can be done about them as the government fears it will be perceived as being racist, and while that number grows, yes it may be a long way off, but if more and more immigrants are welcomed with open arms and these communities keep growing, not to mention the fact that they keep breeding thus helping their numbers grow even quicker, then it wont be that long before they will form their own party and slowly start taking control of the country.

Like I say there are many who adapt to the English way of life and consider themselves to be as English as the next bloke, but its the ones who hate us and the fact that their numbers are growing which is worrying. I appreciate you could say that we have the BNP and its members who hate them back, and I know many immigrants will tell stories of how they moved to somewhere in the UK and were forced to flea because they were - Insert Nationality Here - and many English hated them for it, but as an Englishman I wouldn't dare move to certain areas of the UK as I would know that as an Englishman I would be in the minority and would face the possibilty of having to flea through fear or racist attack in my own country.

And do you realise how stupid that sounds? An Englishman restricted on where he can move to through fear of being attacked for being an Englishman in England.

Like I said stupid, but its true

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Franks Wild Years said:
OK here's an explaination. My father came to England on a refugee boat in 1957.He couldn't speak English and he didn't know anyone. He was forced to leave his family and his friends behind. He didn't know if he would ever see them again. If he hadn't left his home country he would undoubtedly faced death or the very least Soviet prison camps. He entered England as a political refugee, I guess these days he would be called an asylum seeker.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that if that happened today he would be recieved with the same sympathy and support,because governments of both sides have been been to happy to go along with the Daily Mail-isation of politics in order to win elections.
So when I hear people like you and Oceanic and Looney spouting your f***ing hate it makes me slightly cross.
However, having had years of listening to this type of shit I have found the best way to deal with it is to take the piss.
Is that good enough for you ?
Would be if you could quote some of the 'hate' I've been spouting.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
To be honest I dont really care if someone thinks I am racist against my own race. Its not something that bothers me. Sorry! :lolol:

I'd rather be the way I am than the way you and the BNP boys are......
Your are racist. Theres a quote above to prove it. So your saying your type of racism is okay. Butto believe that a country should retain its identity isn't. As I said:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
BHA Jordan said:
Perhaps as I've had a bit to drink I'm exaggerating a bit, but more and more immigrants enter our country, and yes there are many who adapt to the English way of life, but there are also many who come here who form their own little communities which are growing and growing.

Of these that have created their own communities, they hate England and the English yet live in our country. Nothing can be done about them as the government fears it will be perceived as being racist, and while that number grows, yes it may be a long way off, but if more and more immigrants are welcomed with open arms and these communities keep growing, not to mention the fact that they keep breeding thus helping their numbers grow even quicker, then it wont be that long before they will form their own party and slowly start taking control of the country.

Like I say there are many who adapt to the English way of life and consider themselves to be as English as the next bloke, but its the ones who hate us and the fact that their numbers are growing which is worrying. I appreciate you could say that we have the BNP and its members who hate them back, and I know many immigrants will tell stories of how they moved to somewhere in the UK and were forced to flea because they were - Insert Nationality Here - and many English hated them for it, but as an Englishman I wouldn't dare move to certain areas of the UK as I would know that as an Englishman I would be in the minority and would face the possibilty of having to flea through fear or racist attack in my own country.

And do you realise how stupid that sounds? An Englishman restricted on where he can move to through fear of being attacked for being an Englishman in England.

Like I said stupid, but its true

Seriously, I'm travelled all over the UK and am finding it hard to think of an area where I would be at fear of a racist attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here