Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Franks Wild Years said:
Sorry for you if you can't see the difference and sorry if you can't see that by aligning your self to the BNP you MAY run the risk of being called racist.
By ignorant narrow minded people. The same type who label all football supporters hooligans;)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Seeing as how there's absolutley nothing intelctual (sp) about your arguments I don't feel beaten. And as for the lynching bit, well why not burn a cross on my front garden and have done with it.

No no no short stuff, I'm not the sort of rightwinger that likes to scare innocent black folk, I'm the sort of Rightwinger that likes to lynch traitors.

But your kneejerk pavlovian reaction to assosiate me with 50 year old foreign steriotypical racists did make me laugh, at you.

E

enigma

Firstly Im not a lefty. I just disagree with your nazi views.

Secondly, I think you'll find NSC isn't representative of the whole of the UK, unless I'm mistaken. :lolol:

I think the majority of people would not want the BNP or their immigration policies, something that is borne out by their feeble support in elections.

Its pointless arguing with you, as you never accept when someone else (not necessarily me) has proved you wrong or out-thought you. You are an absolute fruitcake.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
This country is f***ing shit now anyway, if I had a choice I wouldn't live here, everything is too pc, can't even say blackboard anymore, and in some schools kids aren't allowed to wear England shirts on non uniform days through fear of causing racial hatred etc.

Its all a big pile of wank, and there's no point argueing about it as its too late to put a stop to the immigrants at loads are already here and they love big familes so the population grows and grows, and as many are born in the uk nowadays, they are funnily enough English/British and have the same right to be here as anyone else.

Something should have been done ages ago, but now what's the point

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
If they are silent how do you know they agree ?

They speak with the ballot box and dont attempt to humour ignorant people like you, you should be gratefull for my indulgance.

E

enigma

Jordan I do agree with you on the England shirt thing, that is absolutely pathetic. As is the blackboard.

E

enigma

Franks Wild Years said:
Traitors ? EH ?
f*** sake you really are an arse.

Traitors we are. Traitors I tell you.

What about these BNP people that look up to the Nazis? Surely that's more treacherous?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
BHA Jordan said:
This country is f***ing shit now anyway, if I had a choice I wouldn't live here, everything is too pc, can't even say blackboard anymore, and in some schools kids aren't allowed to wear England shirts on non uniform days through fear of causing racial hatred etc.

Its all a big pile of wank, and there's no point argueing about it as its too late to put a stop to the immigrants at loads are already here and they love big familes so the population grows and grows, and as many are born in the uk nowadays, they are funnily enough English/British and have the same right to be here as anyone else.

Something should have been done ages ago, but now what's the point
That is the big worry, because something will happen. If not this year or next year, within our generation all hell will break loose. Enoch Powells words in the sixites that there will be 'blood on the streets' may well happen, if 7 July wasn't the start of it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
enigma said:
Jordan I do agree with you on the England shirt thing, that is absolutely pathetic. As is the blackboard.

Agreed also.

Now, could they please name the schools involved.

E

enigma

Franks Wild Years said:
f*** I didn't realise that at the last election the far right were the majority.
Still I supose it explains Tony Blair.

I know,neither did I. Looney really has his finger on the pulse. :lolol:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
looney, as much as I want to see change, it's the way you put your view across that destroy the BNP. All the time you spout hate, you will never win. Explain your views, dont dicate them.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Not that I agree with all the views on here, but all you lefties posting consider this the fact that England is not great anymore, England is not England anymore, these people come into our country and instead of adapting to the way of English/British life they bring their own ways of living here.

Look at East London. People talk of the Krays etc and how great the gangland wars of the old East End used to be and how great East London was in general etc with all the cockney's, now its full of immigrants, and pubs have been turned into mosques, sahri (sic) shops all over the place.

One day we will be the ethnic minority, our government will be run by al quaeda and Bin Laden from his cave in Afghanistan and they will be deporting any WHITE people from these shores to other countries.

Before anyone says it, my comments are not racist

BHA Jordan said:
Not that I agree with all the views on here, but all you lefties posting consider this the fact that England is not great anymore, England is not England anymore, these people come into our country and instead of adapting to the way of English/British life they bring their own ways of living here.

Look at East London. People talk of the Krays etc and how great the gangland wars of the old East End used to be and how great East London was in general etc with all the cockney's, now its full of immigrants, and pubs have been turned into mosques, sahri (sic) shops all over the place.

One day we will be the ethnic minority, our government will be run by al quaeda and Bin Laden from his cave in Afghanistan and they will be deporting any WHITE people from these shores to other countries.

Before anyone says it, my comments are not racist

OK...........What the f*** ?......The Krays....:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here