Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
I'll take twat any day over a being racist little tosser like you, and a mealy-mouthed one at that.

Yeah, it's just an accident you call Asians a plague, isn't it, a slip of the tongue? Bollocks. It's you revealing yourself in all your hateful glory.

It's the equivalent of you blaming all the social problems we have, homelessness, OAPs dying in winter, all on the immigrants. This is the classic fascist method of the BNP member in a suit chasing votes.

You say how can someone born in England be classed as an immigrant. Read that vile BNP manifesto you've defended in that mealy-mouthed ways of yours. They are going to electronically tag immigrant families with children born in Britain and confine them to house arrest. And then the kangaroo facist courts they are going to set up are going to decide the nationality of the kids. Hmmmm...what will they decide, do you think?

I'll give you one thing. You are clearly the brains of the BNP outfit compared to your thicko stormtroopers like Oceanic and Algae who can barely string a sentence together. But just take your racist scapegoating filth off this board, or if you want to hang around, be advised you will be exposed for the scum that you are.
I am quite open in my views and debate them. All you mange to do is slam everyone else views without adding any of your own.
A typical journalist.
You quote things against me from crap that BNP say, and try to make it sound like I said it and slam me for it. I strongly disagree with a lot the BNP say. But I also argree with a lot they do say.

No doubt your are in your twenties early thirties(i maybe wrong) and have got used to people listening to what you say, without needing to listen back.

It does seem if someone doesn't agree with your views, they are idiots. Maybe you'd like to rule the world and tell everyone what to think. Or maybe, just maybe you will pass on one of your OWN view and opinions, and try and do it without calling anyone you dont agree with scum or racist or wankers.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dandyman said:

I suspect that LI is also well aware that at least some of the Asian community in this country arrived here because of African racism.

Who??? name names......could they do a job? Is there a striker amongst them?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
My thoughts on immigration are expressed elsewhere in this thread if you care to read it. I was responding to your points as you specifically addressed me and I thought this only polite, sorry if in doing so I take this 19 page thread off topic.
No I did not call you childish, read it again, you called me childish and I pointed this out. But now we are entering the realms of the playground so I shall try to stop being polite and answering your ill thought out questions.

I apologise and stand corrected you did not call me childish. Looks as though we'll have to agree to disagree, and perhaps me calling you a wanker was uncalled for but your first post was deemed as being aggresive, but never mind all is done now, and lets move on

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
We really should keep johnny foreigner off these shores, ruining our country with their lager and curry and reggae and comedians and artists and industrialists.
I thought to back up the argument of oceanic, looney et al I should publish this list of immigrants who've done nothing to help the decent anglo-saxon population and culture,

Mary Seacole, Caribbean, Nurse
Deloitte - French , accountant
Marei Grosholtz, French - Wax entusiast
Siegfried Bettman, German - Engineer - founded Triumph
Pietro Gimonde, Italian - Puppeteer source of Punch and Judy
Charles Russel, irish - Lord Chief Justice
Michael Marks, Polish Jew - founder of Marks & Spencer
Jacob Schweppe, Swizz - Fizzy pop maker
haarland & Woolf - German Boating enthusiasts
Jack Cohen - East End Jewish - Founder of Tescos

I'm sure you'll all agree this proves what a drain on the country immigration is. It's all take, take take

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
attila said:
I wonder how big this thread would be if everyone knew who everyone else was?

But isn't NSC really just like the realm of the Hindu gods - each person on here is actually just one facet of the same supreme being?

I know I am.

Dandyman

In London village.
Trufflehound said:
But isn't NSC really just like the realm of the Hindu gods - each person on here is actually just one facet of the same supreme being?

I know I am.

but is he a TRIED & TESTED ENGLISH supreme being ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
And you are a scared cliche ridden fool. Can you find me one genuine sectarian comment made by LI ? Do you think that he secretly makes bonfires out of the speaches or writings of Paine, Defoe or Wolfe Tone ? He made satirical comments when someone expressed their fears for their "blue eyed blond haired" daughter. If you can't appreciate the context to his response then you are even more of buffoon than I thought you were.

He made satirical comments? Sounded like he mocked and goaded the other poster, which is his usual modus operandi.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nothing wrong with immigration thru the proper channels. In my local area there are two fish and chip shops run by one chap from China and another from Hong Kong. An Indian takeaway run by a Bangladeshi and two news agents run by a Pakistsani and an Indian. A Chinese takeaway run by (funnily enough) a nice family from China.

It sounds like Im stereotyping but im not because their sons and daughters are all off at Uni studying to be Doctors or Accountants or Lawyers or different jobs, but when their parents came here they decided to work and contribute to the economy. Most of these businesses employ others regardless of colour/creed.

I think its the BOGUS asylum seekers that want a free meal ticket. Thats the real problem. And it is a problem.

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Nothing wrong with immigration thru the proper channels. In my local area there are two fish and chip shops run by one chap from China and another from Hong Kong. An Indian takeaway run by a Bangladeshi and two news agents run by a Pakistsani and an Indian. A Chinese takeaway run by (funnily enough) a nice family from China.

It sounds like Im stereotyping but im not because their sons and daughters are all off at Uni studying to be Doctors or Accountants or Lawyers or different jobs, but when their parents came here they decided to work and contribute to the economy. Most of these businesses employ others regardless of colour/creed.

I think its the BOGUS asylum seekers that want a free meal ticket. Thats the real problem. And it is a problem.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

have not actually read all the posts on here as it is probably all bickering between the lefties and righties as usual but I would have to agree with this statement.

Oct 25, 2003
TMLS is correct

anyone know what the most successful demographic is in terms of education? its asian girls

on the other hand, the LEAST successful is black boys

so i made a nothing point

sorry

Oceanic said:
Tommy, you haven't a f***ing clue what you're talking about so just shut it you muppet :tosser:

Marvellous entertainment :lolol: Can't we have a Nazi smilie made up for whenever this guy posts?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
Marvellous entertainment :lolol: Can't we have a Nazi smilie made up for whenever this guy posts?
London Irish you've got no room to talk. Because when I challenged you to put down your views you went missing and suddenly forgot where your keyboard was.

What happened, couldn't you find anyone to ask what your views are.:lolol:

Just in case you missed it, and I'm positive you didn't......

I am quite open in my views and debate them. All you mange to do is slam everyone else views without adding any of your own.
A typical journalist.
You quote things against me from crap that BNP say, and try to make it sound like I said it and slam me for it. I strongly disagree with a lot the BNP say. But I also argree with a lot they do say.

No doubt your are in your twenties early thirties(i maybe wrong) and have got used to people listening to what you say, without needing to listen back.

It does seem if someone doesn't agree with your views, they are idiots. Maybe you'd like to rule the world and tell everyone what to think. Or maybe, just maybe you will pass on one of your OWN view and opinions, and try and do it without calling anyone you dont agree with scum or racist or wankers.

Last edited:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
We have had a lot of threads of late, talking about moving music, films that you cry to...etc.

I was deeply moved by an article and picture in the Observer on sunday. Just seeing the fear and sheer terror on this chaps face brought a lump in my throat and a tear to my eye.

Are the authorities hands tied? What can be done to save these desperate people, searching for a better life....

juanmedina.jpg

Tell them to stay at home! :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I'm sure as hell not wading through 20 pages of (probably) racist abuse but I will say this: Immigration has been the saving of this country. Before widespread Commonwealth immigration began in the 1950s this country was finished, two world wars had left us drained. The new arrivals bought in fresh ideas and a work ethic - to say nothing of the contribution they made to music, cuisine and sports.

So next time you see a black or brown face go down on your knees and say 'thankyou' to them - if it wasn't for them we'd have no curry, shops that only opened 6 hours a day and rubbish sports teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here