Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Brovian said:
Well I'm sure as hell not wading through 20 pages of (probably) racist abuse but I will say this: Immigration has been the saving of this country. Before widespread Commonwealth immigration began in the 1950s this country was finished, two world wars had left us drained. The new arrivals bought in fresh ideas and a work ethic - to say nothing of the contribution they made to music, cuisine and sports.

So next time you see a black or brown face go down on your knees and say 'thankyou' to them - if it wasn't for them we'd have no curry, shops that only opened 6 hours a day and rubbish sports teams.

so what you are saying is that the white British people were to lazy and useless to rebiuld Britain after the war on there own.

You are a racist and If I see you you had better get on your knees and apologise if you dont want a good slapping.

:angry: :angry:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
looney said:
so what you are saying is that the white British people were to lazy and useless to rebiuld Britain after the war on there own.

You are a racist and If I see you you had better get on your knees and apologise if you dont want a good slapping.

Brilliant:clap2:

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:

It's what your mate Enoch was saying in the 1950s.

E

enigma

looney said:

You wouldnt slap anyone you geek, you'd do well to get of your bedroom.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
It's what your mate Enoch was saying in the 1950s.

Saying what? Got a link to this?

Or is one more example of your fantacy bullshit.

My relatives and no doubt yours fought for the rights of idiots like Brovian to insult them, call them what? Genetically lazy? Incapable of rebuilding Britain even though they and others like them built the infrastructure of most empire countries.

This retard should apologise or just shut the f*** up.

looney said:

My relatives and no doubt yours fought for the rights of idiots like Brovian to insult them, call them what? Genetically lazy? Incapable of rebuilding Britain even though they and others like them built the infrastructure of most empire countries.

You utter, utter knob. What Brovian actually said was that the immigrants brought fresh ideas and a work ethic. Is this not true? And as much as anything, Britain needed the extra man power because right wing bastards that many on this thread seem to hold in such high regard, had slaughtered those very relatives of ours you claim to be speaking for.

E

enigma

enigma said:
You wouldnt slap anyone you geek, you'd do well to get of your bedroom.

My apologies. I was laughing so hard at the thought of you actually getting out of your cyber nerdfest and going outside that I forgot to write

get OUT of.

:lolol:

E

enigma

Lokki 7 said:
You utter, utter knob. What Brovian actually said was that the immigrants brought fresh ideas and a work ethic. Is this not true? And as much as anything, Britain needed the extra man power because right wing bastards that many on this thread seem to hold in such high regard, had slaughtered those very relatives of ours you claim to be speaking for.

Yep. Wouldnt have thought it was difficult to understand the point he was making.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:

No he did not, what he said was....

Before widespread Commonwealth immigration began in the 1950s this country was finished, two world wars had left us drained.

IE we would have been f***ed without them, you really need to learn to read what is posted rather than what you asume someone said, sad really another retard shows his hand.:angry: :angry:

E

enigma

Yep, thats right Looney. We're all retards and you're always right. I could understand this if you went to Cambridge, but you're not actually half as intelligent as you think you are. You're just barking mad.

looney said:
No he did not, what he said was....

Before widespread Commonwealth immigration began in the 1950s this country was finished, two world wars had left us drained.

IE we would have been f***ed without them, you really need to learn to read what is posted rather than what you asume someone said, sad really another retard shows his hand.:angry: :angry:

Oh right sorry, that part of his post was so f***ing obvious I didn't think there was an IQ on this board low enough to not understand it but clearly I over-estimated you. Would you like to educate me as to how 2 world wars left us in a position of economic and social might?

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:

Powell was Minister of Health in the early 1960's. During that period he actively encouraged immigration from the West Indies and Indian sub-continent to staff the NHS.

My family fought to defeat fascism (and got medals for it) not to defend racist gibberish.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Yep, thats right Looney. We're all retards and you're always right. I could understand this if you went to Cambridge, but you're not actually half as intelligent as you think you are. You're just barking mad.

Well thanks for the confession smalfry. But when Brovian makes a racist comment, then Loki says it isn't and you back him up what am I supposed to think?

Just for you enigma.

Is this statement Racist?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
Powell was Minister of Health in the early 1960's. During that period he actively encouraged immigration from the West Indies and Indian sub-continent to staff the NHS.

My family fought to defeat fascism (and got medals for it) not to defend racist gibberish.

Really? Would you like to comment wether you think brovians statement was racist?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Row Z Creased Shirt said:

No [/B][/QUOTE]

Why?
If I said before the British turned up in India and Africa there societies were tired stagnent and finished.

would that be racist? Its the same thing.

E

enigma

looney said:
Well thanks for the confession smalfry. But when Brovian makes a racist comment, then Loki says it isn't and you back him up what am I supposed to think?

Just for you enigma.

no its not racist you utter cretin

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
You may not agree with the statement, but it is clearly not racist you muppet.

So you agree with this as well then?

If I said before the British turned up in India and Africa there societies were tired stagnent and finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here