Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

are you trying to imitate Ernest? NMH gave his opinion then buzzer hurled his rattle out of his pram in a way I suspect he did outside the sportsmen. Buzzer needs to man up a bit FFS.

It's 'the clique' here looney, it's par for their course.

Any suggestion of 'founcing' is something they revel in and try for - but futile since I've been rattling these twats since NSC was about 25 members.
They strut a cluck, but they are ultimately - hen men.

I was wondering that. Wouldn't put it past NMH. He's chucked every other insult at me. And he is unhinged enough. Weird bloke.

I would have to be 'unhinged' to insinuate that smiley is your unfortunate sprog? I don't think the kid was the issue, your bouncer chappie just picked on him because he was with you.

That bouncer must have learned who the idiots are when he got his license.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have I miss anything ?.

Can NMH explain why Buzzer is a Ponce ?. A Ponce is a kiddy fiddler I thought. Thats a pretty major accusation there along with the racist one as well.

No, a ponce can be a scrounger as well. Maybe someone who would borrow someones hair straighters for example and not give them back. Thats the sort of ponce I imagine Buzzer would more likely be.

Actually, very astute of that doorman to pick on the sort who would need to post a thread on an internet notice board, asking everyone's opinion (except any that might not suit said sort), and then wet his panties to try to undermine any perceived authority.

Excellent work, and I do believe that answers every question in your original post, wraps it up very nicely thankyou.

'The truth will out', as they say!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would have to be 'unhinged' to insinuate that smiley is your unfortunate sprog? I don't think the kid was the issue, your bouncer chappie just picked on him because he was with you.

That bouncer must have learned who the idiots are when he got his license.

Yep. You said that in your first post on this thread. It's a legitimate way (in your opinion) of exerting your authority. Go for the 7 year old kid.

Deja vu, anyone?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No, a ponce can be a scrounger as well. Maybe someone who would borrow someones hair straighters for example and not give them back. Thats the sort of ponce I imagine Buzzer would more likely be.

You can call me a racist, you can call me a scrounger but borrow someone else's straighteners?

That's a f***ing low blow. Retract that at once.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"hurled his rattle". - Interesting. The general consensus seems to be that NMH lost the plot. Ever the revisionist, eh?

What consensus? Most took the attitude of just dont go to the place, a few sympathised, a few thought you were being a bit emo. Then the Drama queens showed up, like Dumpster and a few other of the forum he-bitches.

Dont get me wrong here, I like the oppertunity to clown NMH on the odd occaision and bare no greivance against either of you.

Its just my honest take on it. Yea bouncers can be ***** but why give them an oppertunity? And why get so emo over something so petty?

Yep. You said that in your first post on this thread. It's a legitimate way (in your opinion) of exerting your authority. Go for the 7 year old kid.

Deja vu, anyone?

Apparently, he simply asked the toddler to remove his cap.

And you got your panties in a HUGE bunch - so much so that just my being a steward was enough to have you and your fellow frilly-knicker-brigade pointing fingers at my opinion.
You ought to pop off now to a tupperware party, now you had something to get natter about while you do your nails.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
How has a thread about a 7 (SEVEN) year old having to remove his cap got to 170+ posts?!!!! FFS, he's a child!! He gets told to do something by an adult and he just does it, doesn't he? I mean, that's all there is too it really isn't it? Why do parents take offence at that? It's not an affront to his human rights. I see why teachers despair - It's mum and dad (that's if they're still together of course) that are often the problem, not the kids.

Take yer cap off son, and in you go. THE END.....this drama was brought to you by storm-in-a-cup productions, in association with no-real-news-days

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You can call me a racist, you can call me a scrounger but borrow someone else's straighteners?

That's a f***ing low blow. Retract that at once.

Sometimes I overstep the mark and I feel I may have done on this occasion.

I apologise.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Personally I find both Buzzer and NMH to be decent sorts in that weird virtual world away from NSC. Got a lot of time for both of them.

Well not THAT much time considering how much time you spend in the real world of NSC.

:jester:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hang on ... 9 pages ... on removing a hat; as requested to comply with licencing regulations / door policy.

It's simple if you don't like it don't go.

I choose to drive in the UK rather than take regular flights to Manchester and Leeds because I think they go over the top ... it's really very simple!

and for that reason I'M OUT!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hang on ... 9 pages ... on removing a hat; as requested to comply with licencing regulations / door policy.

It's simple if you don't like it don't go.

I choose to drive in the UK rather than take regular flights to Manchester and Leeds because I think they go over the top ... it's really very simple!

and for that reason I'M OUT!

Are you suggesting that the Sportsman are only reacting to the threat of terrorism ?

I'm with Buzzer with this one, stupid thing for the doorman to do, but unfortunately another one of those things in modern life that drives me nuts.

If anyone in that position (including Stewards) can't act with discretion that they really shouldn't be doing the job.

Not much I hate more than the "I'm only doing my job" excuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here