Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Its quite clearly a twattish rule, being enforced by twats.
The answer, of course, is to steer well clear of that junk excuse for a pub.

yeah ur right, the sportsman is a complete shite hole serving warmed up freezer to microwave stodgy junk, its not a pre- football pub at all just a butlins of pubs,,, give me a back street bar any day.. as for the hat policy, absolute bollocks, as for the stewards on the door... .ex asda trolly dollies i call em, they are not worth the paper i wipe my arse on, brainless gormless nonces if you ask me !!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
yeah ur right, the sportsman is a complete shite hole serving warmed up freezer to microwave stodgy junk, its not a pre- football pub at all just a butlins of pubs,,, give me a back street bar any day.. as for the hat policy, absolute bollocks, as for the stewards on the door... .ex asda trolly dollies i call em, they are not worth the paper i wipe my arse on, brainless gormless nonces if you ask me !!!

Do me a favour Wideguy..come back on here tomorrow and tell NMH that...Things need cheering up around here.

Dandyman

In London village.
Blimey. That was unexpected. If you're going to try and smear me at least make it half believable. Something like I sleep with men or eat at burger king.

You're weird.

Oh come on, EVERYONE knows you sleep with black men then EAT them.

Do me a favour Wideguy..come back on here tomorrow and tell NMH that...Things need cheering up around here.

That's another subject. I find it hard to be a fan of any pub called 'Sportsman' that doesn't show live football, or have Sky or Setanta or something.

The doormen don't bother me, I know they are only put there to frighten Buzzers' child. :mendoza:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No US a ponce is someone who is forever borrowing money and scrounging of people.Algie fits that MO.

A nonce is a kiddy fiddler.

Your right. I apologise for that misrepresentation.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great, an endorsement for NMH here - Spielberg can be relied on to be clueless, wrong, and back the wrong horse.

Thanks US :thumbsup:

You are turning into a bitter Middle aged Man. Just an observation on your posts of late.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Buzzer is a cracking bloke and your diatribe against him is uncalled for imo.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This is f***ing gay.

All NMH did was give an honest, although a bit anul, opinion and all you he-bitches start going ape-shit.

Simple rule, if you dont like the rules then f*** off somewhere else.

BTW I was a steward for 2 seasons, not at the albion though. My motivation was free footy not a power trip but I was banned from the Palace game.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That's another subject. I find it hard to be a fan of any pub called 'Sportsman' that doesn't show live football, or have Sky or Setanta or something.

The doormen don't bother me, I know they are only put there to frighten Buzzers' child. :mendoza:

Are you implying that smiley looks like MoBu's 7 year old son?

Dandyman

In London village.
This is f***ing gay.

All NMH did was give an honest, although a bit anul, opinion and all you he-bitches start going ape-shit.

Simple rule, if you dont like the rules then f*** off somewhere else.

BTW I was a steward for 2 seasons, not at the albion though. My motivation was free footy not a power trip but I was banned from the Palace game.

Did you forge your CRB Disclosure?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

are you trying to imitate Ernest? NMH gave his opinion then buzzer hurled his rattle out of his pram in a way I suspect he did outside the sportsmen. Buzzer needs to man up a bit FFS.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Did you forge your CRB Disclosure?

You dont need to provide a CRB check to be a Steward you mincer. Seeing as the head of Security was "allegedly" a former top boy I doubt it would have made much difference anyway.

Dandyman

In London village.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh come on, EVERYONE knows you sleep with black men then EAT them.

Once you taste black, you never.....etc etc etc

:kiss:

are you trying to imitate Ernest? NMH gave his opinion then buzzer hurled his rattle out of his pram in a way I suspect he did outside the sportsmen. Buzzer needs to man up a bit FFS.

"hurled his rattle". - Interesting. The general consensus seems to be that NMH lost the plot. Ever the revisionist, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here